- 14 years collective of server management & Systems Engineering
- My technical expertise consists of experience in analysis, design, deployment and management of infrastructure/cloud solutions. I have given leadership and conducted several projects that gifted me the following attributes.
- 14 years of experience in Microsoft technologies Active Directory, Exchange Server, ADFS, Office365, Skype for Business Server, Windows Clustering, Hyper - V, DFS, SQL, SCCM, SCVMM)
- Certified in AWS Solutions Architect Associate and have experience in AWS
- Certified in Azure IaaS implementations
- Dealt with BladeLogic, DELL Servers, HP Servers and HP SIM & HP ILO
- DNS, DHCP, WSUS, AD Group Policies and Domain Replication
- Quest PowerShell and Microsoft PowerShell Scripting
- Certified in ITIL and Security Policies
- Experienced in VMWare ESXi 5.5/ 6.X environment
- Compliant with task management and updating Sprint logs (JIRA)
Senior Systems Engineer
- Actively work with Confidential Cloud Services team on creating and standardize AWS accounts/User access with the Bitbucket CI/CD processes
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange email flow issues when needed.
- Troubleshoot Confidential AD domain issues which has 30+ domains all over the world.
- Provide OS support of 17000+ Windows Servers across Confidential datacenters including Dell, HP, CISCO UCS Hardware and VMWare environment
- Performed Windows server patching through BMC in many products including Confidential VUE servers
- Automate application deployment and other automation tasks using BMC BadeLogic.
- Maintaining ITIL (IT Service Management) practices including Service Transitions and Service Operation
- Competent on VMware, Tivoli TSM Backup, SQL server, Microsoft DFS and Symantec AV Products and other software’s used within the Confidential TechOps teams
- Involve/Analyze performance bottleneck on Servers and provide the solution
- Participate in the OS team's operational and strategic planning
- Continuously provide Microsoft product expertise knowledge when needed
- Support on L2/L3 OS level tasks
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Assistant Manager - IT Services
- Managed the Confidential Services Team, conducted implementation and design solutions for clients using Microsoft products and technologies (Exchange Server/Active Directory/ Lync Server/ Skype for Business Server/ Exchange Online, Azure).
- Performed AD migration projects such as forest migrations, domain merge, standardization in complex environments.
- Provide subject matter expertise in positioning business solutions to corporate clients.
Consultant - IT Services
- Technical Lead for the Services Team, providing local/offshore Microsoft product solutions.
- Supervised the Confidential - Internal systems and infrastructure within the company.
- Assigned on business travels to conduct implementation projects for Microsoft products and technologies.
Technology Specialist - IT Services
- Implement, design and documenting relevant customer solution requirements, for clients using Microsoft products and technologies.
- Support sales force with technical expertise in the Confidential product
Executive - IT Infrastructure Systems Operations
- Managing and Administrating 11 Active Directory DC’s and 9 Exchange Servers
- Fore fronting all operations for extending network support related to HP, Dell, Compaq and IBM Servers with a team of 25 employees supporting the entire company desktop
- Researching new technologies on IT & present recommendations and justifications to management to implement the same
- Administrating company Directory Service (Windows 2000/2003/2008 R2 Active Directory), DNS, DHCP which contain more than 150 Servers and 5000 User desktops and Active directory Group policies
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006
- Implementation PKI Infrastructure and enterprise wide network threat protection
- Monitoring the overall technical service and support operations across various locations
- Performing Risk Management and Contingency planning for critical and important services