Seeking a fulfilling position as Information Systems Engineer in support of all IT needs and growth opportunities that allow me to utilize my leadership skills and experience.
- Licensed Private Investigator in Massachusetts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac utilities
- Frequent with Cantonese
- Familiarity with Thai, Laotian, Japanese & Spanish
- Visual Basic 8.0
- Cisco & HTML
Confidential, Hingham, MassachusettsInformation Systems Network Administrator
- Monitor confidential computer databases used by clients, attorneys, courts and law enforcement via remote monitoring.
- Develop and lead strategic investigative tactics including: covert and mobile surveillance, thorough criminal and civil background checks, missing person searches and asset and property checks.
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of state law violations.
- Partnered closely with clients, attorneys, etc. on sensitive confidential cases.
- Access and utilize the Massachusetts Vehicle Registration Database, 2017 & 2018 for gathering detailed driver license and motor vehicle information via remote monitoring.
Confidential, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Lead and supervised IT members with cyber security, monitoring and upgrading new software and hardware required for shipyard readiness and efficiency on all computer networks.
- Installed, diagnosed, repaired, maintained and upgraded PC hardware, mobile devices, printers, video conferencing and other shipyard IT equipment.
- Connected and configured multi - fiber category 6 cables and multi-mode fiber optic cables used for all shipyard internet and networking.
- Evaluated and tested network cables on all nuclear submarines on shipyard.
Confidential, Quincy, MassachusettsInformation Systems Network Administrator
- Analyzed and integrated criminal and workers compensation findings for accurate and timely summary reports.
- Conducted computer database searches that verified facts against fraudulent claims.
Confidential, Orlando, FloridaInformation Systems Network Administrator
- Conducted investigations and surveillance on worker’s compensation cases in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
- Conducted background searches and prepared and reviewed confidential records for testifying in criminal and civil court hearings.
Hardware Technician/ Information Systems Network Administrator
- Supported and maintained York College computer systems, desktops, peripherals that included installed, diagnosed, repaired, maintained, and upgraded all hardware and equipment while ensured optimal workstation performance.
- Installed, evaluated, tested, and deployed all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assisted in prepared, maintained, and upheld procedures for logging in, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
- Installed, debugged, maintained, upgrades and general support for Cisco and Juniper network equipment.
- Accurately documented instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Assisted in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware and software needs.
- Managed and troubleshoot network and internet connectivity throughout the college.
- Inspected and tested elevators and dumb waiters, lifts and escalators.
- Led and supervised 48 team members within the Engineering Department.
- Assisted with counter-drug operation missions with US Coastguard.