To obtain a position as a team - player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my Technical experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Test equipment operation
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficient
- Customer service-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
- Device interfacing knowledge
- Video conference equipment
- Critical thinker
- DHCP/DNS Ethernet and Firewall proficient
- LAN aptitude
- Vast technical knowledge
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and
- VMware esxi
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- MS Exchange/Office 365 infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Confidential, Cortez, FL
IT Support Tech
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Real Estate Asst.
- Locate vendors to produce and distribute marketing materials and request prices from them, assuring the best quality products for the best prices.
- Respond to phone requests for information about your services by sending standardized packages of information.
- Schedule and organize personal marketing advertising on a monthly basis to ensure constant personal marketing.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Setting up new telecommunications frames.
- Installing high speed data modems as well as digital and high definition receivers.
- Wiring new and existing houses, apts, and businesses with cable.
- Servicing high speed data and cable issues.
- Repairing data, cable wire, and fiber optic problems.
- Termination of Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, CATV and various other wiring disciplines.