- I am a System Administrator who has demonstrated leadership skills in a team environment.
- I have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and set goals.
- I possess the ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- I am able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- I am highly motivated in the completion of assigned task objectives.
- Install windows software Deployed and maintain ADFS servers
- Maintains Active Directory Deploy images using Symantec ghost server.
- Maintain Confidential Windows servers Maintain Anti - Virus with Symantec Endpoint
- Configure Exchange and maintain Exchange 2007 Maintain Wifi using Rukus AP and NPS Server
- Migrated Exchange system to Office 365 Created and maintain PowerShell scripts
- Deploy Group Policies Administrator Office 365
Confidential, Mclean, VA
System Administrator/Exchange Administrator
- Configured Confidential servers for production environment
- Configured servers using Microsoft Hyper-V technology
- Create and control Corporate file shares
- Completed the migration of Exchange Server from
- Troubleshoot Outlook client and Exchange server issues.
- Implemented Exchange Hybrid environment into the Office 365 cloud
- Created Federation connection to Cloud
- Implemented ADFS servers
- Implemented Directory sync servers
- Backup up vital company documents via Barracuda servers
- Assist customers with technical issues via email, live chat and telephone.
- Maintained a calm, professional demeanor when faced with high demand, high volume workloads.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Installed Windows XP on users laptop
- Trouble shooting of laptop issue
- Researched and was part of Symantec Ghost server implementation for windows image broadcasting
- Maintained printers and ordered toner
- Maintained Ticketing system
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Provided base level technological support to company personnel.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Systems Service Representative
- Install and setup hardware on location.
- Install software on computers.
- Deal directly with customers in the field.
- Apply upgrades to hardware including memory and hard drives.