Seeking a full - time Azure DevOps Engineer or .NET Developer position in the San Diego, CA area.
I’m a Cloud Engineer extensively using PowerShell to automate human error prone manual procedures for our company’s enterprise level web application. My dream job is to use my five+ years of experience in PowerShell, Azure, and DevOps supported by 20+ years of full-stack development experience in Visual Studio, SQL Server, .NET, and C# to find a company where we can mutually benefit from one another.
- PowerShell, Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Cloud Optimization, Azure Commercial and Government Cloud services, Azure App Services, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Key Vault, Azure B2C directory services, Load Balancers, Redis Cache, Azure DevOps, Azure Git Repos, Pipelines, Releases, Artifact feeds
- FTP (IIS, Voyager, FileZilla, GoAnywhere), IIS, Web Deploy, SQL Server, DNS, s (GoDaddy)
- Visual Studio, VSCode, TFS, Microsoft Office, SharePoint
- Strategic Planning, Management by Objectives, Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Salesforce, Password Management (RoboForm)
- GoToMeeting, Skype, Teams, Slack
- Deploy, install, monitor, and maintain enterprise-level applications for 15+ customer Azure Commercial, and Azure US Government environments to support $1.6M in managed services yearly recurring revenue.
- Develop solutions for Azure subscriptions using services including IaaS servers running Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, FTP, and Windows Subsystems for Linux (WSL), and PaaS App Services for web applications, and supporting Redis Cache.
- Design, develop, and test Web APIs in C# securely accessed via IP restrictions, s, and Hash-based Message Authentication Protocol (HMAC).
- Implement Azure B2C identity management to support API and web portal development efforts.
- Build PowerShell modules stored in Azure Git Repos deployed using Azure DevOps Pipelines, Releases, and Artifact feeds.
- Write PowerShell scripts to automate TFS and SharePoint manual tasks (reducing technical documentation costs by 87%).
- Improve Account Management relationships by resolving complex/unique issues such as file format conversion from ASCII to EBCDIC (FTP from Windows to z/OS) using Linux on Windows.
- Managed three-person team of cloud engineers reporting to the CTO.
- Established procedures for identifying and removing obstacles for "lift-and-shift" transition of on-premise customers to Azure.
- Developed and executed team objectives to meet department goals of onboarding 15+ managed service accounting for over one-third of the company’s recurring revenue.
QA Team Lead and developer Manager
- Supervised, trained, and mentored developers of the Quality Assurance Team.
- Resolved complex/difficult to reproduce issues escalated from the Customer Support team with an emphasis on creating both Customer and Executive Leadership confidence in the enterprise application.
- Managed day-to-day operations of the Customer Support team to meet policy, standards, and objectives. Reported on key incidents to Executive Leadership.
- Managed a team of 4-6 developers and testers including employees, contractors, and a team of 4-6 offshore developers.
Sr. Software Developer, Team Lead
- Led and mentored a collaborative scrum team to verify and resolve issues in the enterprise application.
- Implemented code review procedures resulting in fewer errors being introduced in the code base.
- Used Citrix GoToMeeting to collaborate directly with customers to understand and resolve complex issues in their on-premise environments.
- Supported, and maintained hardware and software for Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP workstations in a Windows NT and Windows 2000 Server environment in an Active Directory managed network.
- Trained and mentored other technicians.