Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server (2003,2008R2, 2012R2) | Windows OS Platforms (XP, Vista 7, 10)
Core Services: Microsoft Active Directory Security, Group Policy, Users& Computers management | Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 | VMWare Esxi 6.0 | vMWare Horizon VDI 6.0 | IVANTI Patch Deployment| OKTA Verify | Zerto Back up & Replication | MS SQL Server | PRTG Network Monitoring | Symantec Products
Business Applications: Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365| Compulaw | Worldox |Adobe Acrobat | FoxIt Phantom | Omega Legal | LexisNexis HotDocs;
Hardware: Dell Business Servers, Switches, Storage MD32201(SAN), Desktops, Laptops & WYSE devices| Apple Products | Cisco Pix 501, 5505, 5506 | Cisco Meraki Switches and Access points
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Systems Admin/Senior Support
- Assist with internal IT departments with project related initiatives; such as
- New user onboarding/offboarding on Microsoft O365
- Testing Windows 10 for compatibility and stability for imaging
- GPO audits, revisions and planning for Win10 GPO’s/Hardening
- Ivaniti Imaging and patch support
- Heavy maintenance and reorganization of Active Directory User and Computers
- Responsible for Client Services department ticketing queue
- Senior end user hardware and software support
- Crestron AV conference room setups
- Participate in laptop and desktop refresh.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
Manager of Information Systems/System Administrator
- Designed and managed the firm’s IT Department, including daily administration, planning, installation, maintenance and support of all systems, such as:
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012 - Extensive use of Active Directory, Granular Security, Extensive GPO’s, DNS, DCHP; Server hardening based on ISO specifications vmWare ESXi 4, 5, 6 across 8 Dell Servers; virtualizing the firm server farm vmWare Horizon 4,5 6 - virtualizing the firms desktops
- Designed, optimized, and maintained Exchange 2010.
- Designed, configured Dell SAN Storage for virtualization
- Responsible for firms Back-up/Replication/DR plan utilizing Zerto
- Weekly/Daily meetings with Director of Administration re: project priorities and updates, Discussion and scheduling of maintenance windows for necessary updates to software/hardware; discuss recent business developments and IT concerns
- Maintain quarterly calls with Vendors re: hardware/software SLA renewals, changes to systems; discuss upcoming changes is business goals
- Monthly meetings with Managing Partner re: firm direction, IT concerns
- Main point of contact for technical support to Partners and Senior Administration
- Initiated Windows 10 testing for future deployment; includes gpo’s, application compatibility, win10 version, patching/updates and stability
- Deployed, managed and supported IVANTI application; firm’s patch management and asset inventory software. Ensured all devices/platforms received latest critical and security updates.
- Managed the firm’s Document Management, Matter Management and Accounting Systems; including daily administration, maintenance and support
- Created and deployed Windows 7 image for vmWare Horizon VDI
- Maintained LAN, WAN, and other internet connections.
- Implemented ISO standards compliance project. Verified and updated ISO IT policies in relation to network, server hardening, desktop hardening, and Active Directory security.
- Implemented VMWare Environment (Production Servers & Desktops, including labs)
- Converted physical production servers to Virtual Servers
- Upgraded Network Backbone and Security
- Upgraded and Standardized Desktop Environment
- Plan and deploy PCOIP thin clients/VDI
- Open Seattle Satellite, WA office (8 users)
- Relocate IT equipment to new firm location: tear down, stand up, server room equipment, including servers, switches, storage, telco, firewalls
- Worldox (DMS) server migration and upgrade to GX4
- ISO Standard security policy implementation
- Managed the operation, maintenance, and support of AFRCT’s network environment in relation to all hardware and software. Diagnosed and resolved network performance issues. Oversaw all help desk and end user technical support.
- Planned all necessary hardware and software replacements. Implemented new software applications that effectively increase productivity, stability, and usability within the firm.
- Supported all aspects of network operations including hardware configurations, network security, and protection. Tagged and tracked all equipment, inventory, technology assets, and software licenses.
Help Desk & Desktop Coordinator
- Oversaw the operation, maintenance, and backup of systems networks and computers.
- Managed network security and anti-virus software to ensure complete protection of firm data.
- Established user logins, security groups, and email accounts through Active Directory.
- Provided technical support to users through timely troubleshooting and network repair.
- Determined necessary hardware and software replacements.
- Implemented new software applications that effectively increase productivity, stability, and usability within the firm.
- Collaborated with technology consulting services for assistance in network design, improvements, and complex upgrades.
- Resolved all hardware problems and managed repairs as necessary.
- Managed the accounting sector of the firm including the verification of billing, payables, cash receipts, collections, and payroll.
- Coordinated meetings with administrative staff.
- Assisted with all IT troubleshooting including computers, printers, and software applications.
- Interacted with vendors and collaborated with third party technology service regarding on-site issues.
- Exchange 2003 Server Upgrade (Exchange 2010)