- Results - driven information technology Engineer with proven record of success in developing and executing strategies to promote organizational growth, infrastructure stability, and optimal utilization of technology. Working with Executive team to align IT activities with business goals.
- Microsoft Windows server Administration 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016 Design, Implement, configure, migrate, troubleshooting including Active Directory, Group Policies implementation, AD Audit reports, DNS record management, DHCP Scopes, reservation, SCCM 2012 create and deploy new Applications, WSUS Maintenance and monthly updates, IIS 6/7 administration, MS-SQL 2005/2008 DB management & backups, SharePoint 2003/2013, File Server, Printer server, Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 configuration, administration and troubleshooting in High availability environment with Multiple CAS servers, Load Balancers, DAG Mailbox Storage Servers, Workshare Protect Server and Tread Gateway Management (TGM).
- MS Office365 administration. managing over 3000 Mailboxes, Hybrid and Cloud environment experience. 4 Successful migrations from Hosted Exchange 03/07/2010. Office 365 Exchange/SharePoint/Skype for Business Administration, configuration and troubleshooting for AD SYNC, MX management, ADFS, SMTP mail-relay setup. PowerShell reports and management.
- Linux Server administration. Configuring and troubleshooting Linux distributions as Ubuntu LT 12.04, and CentOS. Configuring Open Source apps like Zabbix, PRTG, Bugzilla, Samba, SFTP, Apache, etc.
- VMware ESX Server: configuring and managing virtual environment with ESX 4.X/5.X. P2V migrations, V-Center, Vsphere, HA & DR setup. Cluster configuration, VM maintenance and troubleshooting.
- VMWare Horizon 6.0 Desktop virtualization - VDI Pool creation, create and Update golden images, troubleshoot VDI Link Clones, troubleshooting and maintain VDI Production environment.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Administrator: Designing, implementing and troubleshooting Symantec Backup Exec 2012, Shadow Protect, Arc Serve, GFI-Mail Archiver, Barracuda Cloud Backups.
- Managed workstation and server virus/spam protection with Trend Micro Office Scan, Trend micro Deep Security Management Agent less deployment with V-shield integration), Symantec End Point.
- Manage and maintain Telephony, web-conference and Unified Communication systems for multi vendors (VOIP and PBX systems) including Mitel, NEC, Avaya and Toshiba.
- Configure and Support corporate VPN, systems for remote access (juniper SA, Cisco ASA, SonicWALL NS).
- Architect, design and work with vendors to deliver IT projects that meet technical and company goals.
- Cisco ASA, Juniper SSG series, Juniper SA 2000, SonicWALL NSA firewalls. Barracuda Spam filter. Load Balancers. Installation, administration, licensing, Policies, NATs, VPN tunnels, SSL-VPN, Fail-over troubleshooting.
- Public DNS records management (TXT, SPF, MX, CNAME). Authenticode Certificates renewals, SSL Certificates. Google Apps for business management, Wildcard certificates,
- Meraki and Cisco Access point configuration and administration.
- Network monitoring tools configuration & administration as Solar winds, Zabbix, Spiceworks, PRTG, InSider, SonicWALL reporting services, Kaseya, Wireshark, putty, etc.
IT Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- Responsible design and implement new IT initiatives/projects for Confidential IT department. Responsible for Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 Domain infrastructure including: CAs Certificate Authority, AD, DNS, PowerShell Scripting, Printer Server, WSUS. GPOs, Integrate MFA(Multifactor Authentication) with DUO and other third party applications with SAML 2.0
- Implement Cybersecurity Initiatives including SPLUNK Enterprise, FortiSiem, Netwrix Auditor, DUO, Windows AD Security compliance, Jazz Network, PowerShell Security Reports. Jump host for privileged management. Windows AD“dash A” accounts, Password self-service.
- Built and configure Open Source applications for Confidential teams including CentOS and Ubuntu LT. Providing Linux baselines with security in mind including: PBIS for AD integration, security banners, firewall rules, SSH access, Application hardening.
- VMWare administration, patching and troubleshooting VMware ESX 6,6.5 and 6.7Enterprise Plus. Adding resource capacity with Dell EMC Vxrails 6.7 including Vsphere, Vcenter, VSAN, Recovery Point for DR, Dell PowerVault Storage, Dell EMC XtremIO.
Confidential, Reston - Virginia
Senior System administrator
- Responsible for MS Exchange 2010/2016 Office 365 administration. Troubleshoot Issues related to DirSync, Cisco Iron Port, CAS arrays, Mailboxes, Public Folders, and O365 Portal Management. Powershell Scripts to manage Users, DLs, Security groups, reports, Licensing, Migration, Setup Permissions, Auto-reply, Calendars, etc.. Troubleshoot DirSync, ADFS and Azure.
- Support VMware environment with ESX 5.5 and 6.0 infrastructure, Setup new ESX host, VMs and templates, Vmotion, HA configuration, PowerCLI scripting, P2V tools, Support Cisco UCS blade infrastructure. Configure Brocade Switches with WWN zones and UCS profiles. Worked with multiple storage vendors. (NetApp, Kaminario, Nimble, Synology).
- Manage Microsoft AD infrastructure, Group Policies, Security hardening, DFS, Exchange, ADFS, DirSync, PowerShell, Azure.
- Manage ESET Corporate Antivirus Servers. With multiple sites and SQL cluster configurations.
- Manage and troubleshoot Veeam backups. Setup new jobs and troubleshoot failed backup jobs.
- Manage Secret Service Application(thycotic) password management tool for AD accounts with elevated privileges.
- Patch management with thru MS WSUS. Setup snmp monitoring system with PRGT for new Host. Manage Public DNS records.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Infrastructure administrator
- Responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure in Datacenter environment. Supporting 2500+ users in and Window and Virtual Server/Desktop environment. Windows Server administration including 2003/2008/2012 Active directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SCCM 2012, Office 365 Hybrid environment administration.
- Responsible for Office 365/MS Exchange 2013 hybrid environment (Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for business). Troubleshooting ADFS, DirSync, Licensing, User administration, Public DNS records. Administration with PowerShell scripts for Licensing, Migration, reports, Permissions, Mailbox Usage, message Tracing, etc. AD DirSync, ADFS, server administration.
- Support VMware ESX 5.5 infrastructure for Highly Available Environment in Data Center environment including ESX host installs, VCenter administration, VM template creation, VM deployments, P2V, V-motion, Data storage administration, Trend Micro Deep Security administration and integration with VM tools for silent agent on Virtual Server environment.
- Maintaining and deploying VMware Horizon Virtual desktop environment (VDI) Link clone and dedicated VM creation, Link clone Pool creation, VM horizon Server administration. Thinapp creation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM 2012image deployment, Software library and patching tools.
- Cisco UCS 2.1 management (Blade environment) with multiple remote sites, Brocade Fiber switches, SAN EMC storage (VMAX, VNX and Atmos).
- Imprivata 5.0 administration. Imprivata appliances, Application manager, Console updates and user management.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Network and System administrator providing support for 100+ users. Administer Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers including Active directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, IIS 6/7, MS-SQL 2005/2008, SharePoint 2010, WSUS, File Servers, Hyper-V. Office 365 Migration and administration.
- 90% Virtual environment with VMWARE ESX 4/5 servers. Design, implement and maintain Virtual Servers Environment. P2V migrations, New OS Virtualization, creating Templates, Snapshots and Virtual Storage management. Support and troubleshoot VMware ESX Host, VMs, Storage, Networking including windows 2000/2003/2008 and Linux servers (Ubuntu LTS, CentOS & Fedora).
- Supporting Financial, Sales and operation applications as Great Plains Dynamics Solomon, FRX reporting, SaleslogixNetwork administration with Cisco, Juniper and Barracuda systems. Monitor Network using tools as PRTG and Zabbix. Manage and Maintain On-site Telephony & Web Conference system with Unified communication System. Utilize network monitoring software to ensure timely alerts and response to network issues.
- Maintain Backup and disaster recovery system. Configuring and troubleshooting Backup Exec 2012, Backup exec 9, Storage Craft Shadow Protect (VM backups), and GFI Mail Archiver.
Windows Network Operations/Datacenter Engineer
- Supported a Windows 2000/2003 Servers Environment, providing System administration and Hardware support for the University Data Center including server deployment, VMware ESX administration and Server administration of large enterprise organization. Troubleshooting and supporting technical issues with Windows servers and Dell hardware.
- Creating, configuring and maintaining VMware ESX 3.X server environment. Converting and creating new virtual machines for Windows team.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware related problems with our Dell server blades and Datacenter Server equipment.
- Remedy ticket system, Investigate, analyze, define, and correct hardware, software, and environmental problems in order to effect accurate and timely solutions.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Desktop Support Engineer
- General responsibilities include managing a team of 5 Desktop support Engineers, implementing a large PC deployment project using cloning tools like Altiris Server and supporting internal desktop support, implementing and managing new pc deployment using Altiris Server and supporting Desktop support team with Profile migration and User Desktop Support. User backups, email configuration with GroupWise email server, printer server configuration and Deployment using GPO’s.
- Novell client configuration, joining users into the Hospital domain, configuring local and network printers for systems with Windows XP and Novell.
- Install and troubleshoot custom medical applications for hospital operations including: Medisoft, Invision SMS, Surgimed, Softmed, Onbase, Azyxy, ODBC database connections. Medical Equipment & Network connection integration.
- Supporting Hospital VP and Directors executives, configuring and troubleshooting technical support issues.