- Professional and dedicated technology enthusiast who has acquired an abundance of paramount experience implementing and supporting a wide range of enterprise technologies.
- Specifically, my knowledge in areas of data center infrastructure, cloud architecture, systems administration, strategic product and service delivery are resourceful and aspiring.
- Accredited for creating efficient and productive technical work - flows, developing standard operating procedures and best practices in IT operations.
- Perform detailed investigations, tactical troubleshooting and effective communication.
- Critical awareness of industry standard frameworks and methodologies in infrastructure design, project development and project management.
- The skills above, along with my personal drive and commitment to being your technical hero.
- Will prove to be transcendent in supporting your organization’s highly available and mission critical production systems, services and applications.
Systems Engineer & Architect
- Support HFT VMware 6.5, Cisco UCS and NetApp Storage.
- Support VMware View ESXi hosts and vCenters.
- Adding value to design and architecture meetings for future growth and scale.
- Performing capacity planning sessions for cloud adoption and hybrid implementation with Azure.
- Develop powershell scripts for automating tasks and performance reporting for all VMware environments and other daily administrative tasks.
- Active Directory administration. Tier 3 support for troubleshooting any and all production issues.
- Implementing architecture designs to improve DR and Business Continuity strategies.
Systems Engineer & Architect
- Supporting and scaling out tier1 through tire4 storage architecture using combination of Isilon, Dell ECS and Amazon S3/Glacier and other globally available object storage.
- Managing A10 load balancers and scaling local load balancing to be global and in front of object storage.
- Administering VxRail systems and VMware 6.5.
- Worked with network teams to scale Brazil and Korea networks to be able to handle 10Gb traffic and implementing additional Isilon storage solutions in those regions.
Software Sr. Systems Engineer & Architect
- Worked with network and security teams to design network and lock down the environment.
- Implemented Hybrid Azure infrastructure.
- Deployed and configured ADFS for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity of Federated SSO sites and services.
IT Manager and Escalation Engineer
- Developed strategic roadmaps that align client’s IT requirements to their business goals.
- Lead teams of Technical Account Managers, Service Desk Engineers and System Administrators.
- Refine internal operational processes and workflows to map directly with company policies and procedures.
- Work with Team Leads to develop education plans for career growth and technology training.
Technical Project Manager/Lead Engineer
- Managed all client projects from start to finish.
- Provided Tier 3 engineering and administration expertise to Confidential staff and Confidential clients.
- Provided engineering and administration training to Confidential staff and clients.
- Worked with management develop project management strategies.
- Worked with systems and network engineers to create standard build documentation.
- Administered and scaled VMware Infrastructure, Cisco UCS, Commvault, NetApp and Nimble SAN.
- Monitored all systems using What’s Up Gold. Deployed Windows and Linux servers.
- Managed several projects including VMware and NetApp remediation, Proof of Concepts for new technology and Disaster Recovery design and implementation.
- Designed and Administered mission-critical infrastructure systems in North America Live Nation Data Centers.
- Developed new processes and workflows to improve efficiency and productivity in IT operations.
- Participated in proof of concepts to develop and implement new technology.
- Administered and scaled all PCI and Non-PCI compliant VMware Infrastructures.