- Results driven, technical leader with years of industry experience in Services and IT
- Infrastructure with a focus on developing the right technology, processes and culture that provide value and results to the business.
- Design and deployment of enterprise IT PaaS Platforms specializing in implementation based on EAI, J2EE, SOA, Web Services, Messaging Middleware & CEP (Complex Event Processing) and Micro - Services (API) architecture.
- Provide Strong Leadership and Interpersonal skills in an offshore/onshore collaborative environment to maintain high performance, reliability, and stability of all revenue impacting systems.
- Experience in managing, and mentoring onshore and offshore teams within various SDLC methodologies like waterfall, Iterative and DevOps Agile (scrum) models.
Specialties: IT Infrastructure services.
Messaging Middleware: TIBCO EMS (JMS), Rabbit MQ (AMQP), Kafka
API Management: CA API Gateway (Layer7), Kong, Mule
Cloud containerization technologies: Dockers, Kubernetes, Micro Services Patterns
Platform Automation: Puppet, Perl, Python and Shell scripting.
Experienced integration: Relational databases like ORACLE, MySQL, and Postgres.
Performance monitoring: Telegraph, InfluxDB, Grafana, JMX, SPLUNK and App Dynamics.
Analytics, Logs and Metrics: Splunk and ELK Stack
Expertise in: planning, administering and supporting Production, DR procedures, and Multi Data Center build (Active/Active, Active/Passive)
Confidential, Santa Cruz, CA
Cloud Engineer (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Combine AWS, Terraform and linux engineering disciplines to build and support enterprise web applications. Focus on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure as Code, AWS production environments and eliminating work through automation.
- Support internal deployment full end-to-end Agreement Cloud solutions and helping in building complex integrations utilizing DocuSign's API.
- Develops and configures templates, signature work-flows and account settings per the specifications; conducts UAT testing with customers; migrates templates/work-flows into the Prod environment
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / IT Architect
- Architect, Design, Build, and administer API Management Platform using CA API Gateway and VMware Virtual Machines to connect to external and internal systems and apply consistent security and governance to company APIs across any combination of cloud, container or on-premises environments.
- Provided technical direction and management of offshore on onshore Level-1 member teams in executing integration platform builds and P1 support of our middleware revenue impacting systems.
- Influence stakeholders and define Cisco IT's middleware Integration strategy and toolset(s) to align with technology trends and rationalize investments that meet business requirements.
- Responsible for a portfolio of middleware services and capabilities to fulfill requirements and provide business systems integration capabilities.
- Direct activities for team in the Infrastructure Automation and Cloud migration efforts.
- Drove RFI and RFQ discussions to identify the replacement technology for Cisco Ace XML Gateway Platform by working with Business Stakeholders, Vendors and VMO partners.
- Partner with Cisco VMO to negotiate contracts and minimized charges for licenses, maintenances and professional services for 3rd party solutions.
- Build and Implement Enterprise Kafka platform as a service based on Confluent Enterprise Kafka 3.3.x to provide business units with a proven distributed streaming solution, providing reliable, secure, low-latency, high-throughput and fault-tolerant messaging.
- Architect and Build unified monitoring and analytic solution using Splunk, Universal Forwarder, TeleGraf/InfluxDB/Grafana, and Kafka to understand platform performance and monitor potential risk that will impact availability of the systems.
- Design and Build Configuration Management Framework for Cisco infrastructure, using Puppet Open Source and Foreman products to automate system admin task and processed to continually enforce policies and upgrade configuration required to prove compliance.
- Maintain and manage configurations on Application Control Module (ACE) configured in routed mode with Layer 7 (L7) policies for multiple datacenter fronting multiple middleware and integration platform clusters across the globe. The ACE makes a load balancing decision based on specific content in the URL.
- Technical lead and Project Manage the migration of ACE 300 Vips to Netscalar across different lifecycle without impacting availability of revenue services.
- Design and Build Global Persistent Messaging platform, to serve as one stop messaging solution for Infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS) and applications. This is a vendor agnostic solution, leveraging RabbbitMQ (AMQP)
- Technical lead to implement Business Process Integration Management (BPIM) platform using TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Active Database Adapter and TIBCO Enterprise Messaging onto virtual hosting (Linux and VMWare).
Confidential, San Jose, Ca
IT Technical Project Mgr / IT Engineer
- Provided technical direction to a 9 member team automating business processes and developing business solutions to meet business development requirements.
- Manage technology migrations and implementations for Corporate Business groups (Business Development, Acquisitions, and Legal).
- Evaluate new leading technologies to enhance first to market capabilities.
- Improved system availability and reduced costs through identifying and automating business processes.
- Supervised technical team of 10 within Corporate Development IT Group.
- Design and develop applications to support Corporate incentives and automate business process with different corporate teams and groups.