- IT professional, solution - oriented UNIX/Linux/Windows Systems Administrator capable of quickly adapting to changing environments with three years of extensive experience and understanding of installations, configurations and administration of Windows Servers, Linux and Unix OSs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with respect for diversity.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Identify priority activities and adjusts priorities as required and keep abreast with new technologies.
- Adept in French
- Oracle Installation and Configuration.
- VM Guest System, Windows Servers, Linux and Unix OSs Initialization and Configuration.
- Windows NOS vista, 7, 8, and 10, Centos 6.4, Centos 7, Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Redhat 7, Solaris 10.
Confidential, Beltsville, Md
Unix/Linux/Windows Systems administrator
- Experience working with Operating Systems and Applications including:
- Windows NOS vista, 7, 8, and 10; Centos 6.4, Centos 7; Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Redhat 7 and Solaris 10.
- Experience installing and configuring Oracle Virtual Box host as well as setting up multi-platform VM guest system.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the following, with hands-on experience: v Installing and configuring of Windows Servers, Linux and Unix OSs from scratch and introducing them to a network. v Building and configuring guest systems on Oracle Virtual Box, bridging guest systems to communicate with other physical LAN systems. v Configuring Windows NOS and Unix clients to join the local domain, as well as configuring file and print sharing to enable resource sharing. v Assigning hostnames, static IP addresses, default gateway addresses and DNS addresses to Linux, Unix, and windows Servers OSs to introduce them to a network. v Manually configuring IPv4 on Windows NOS, Servers, Linux and Unix OSs. v Using TCP/IP troubleshooting tools to troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues, Default Gateway issues, IP address issues and DNS related issues in a LAN. Troubleshooting connectivity issues in a LAN using tools like Ping, tracert, arp, nslookup and resolving operating system malware. v Experience in creating user accounts in Windows and Unix. v Performing User and Security management in Windows and Unix Systems v Managing Windows, Solaris and Linux Operating System file systems, including ext4, ZFS, UFS and NTFS file systems. v Experience in Disk Management in Unix (ufs) and Linux (Ext4) v Experience in Volume Management in Unix (zfs, svm) and in Linux (lvm). v Managing Swap configurations in Linux and Unix systems. v Managing software installation/software patches using yum and rpm. v Creating soft or symbolic links, remotely assessing Servers using putty terminal emulator, transferring files using WinSCP emulator, transferring files between UNIX, Linux, and Windows systems.
- Modifying the content of text files using the “vi” text editor. v Used secure tools like SCP, SSH and wget to securely transfer d Confidential over the network in a multiplatform environment.
- Build the capacity of individuals with challenging behaviors
- Implement treatment plans, administer medications, and document activities
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living
- Supervise recreations