Multi - faceted administrator with strong troubleshooting and customer service abilities. Driven to learn new skills and tackle new problems in all IT disciplines. Windows system administrator with networking and Linux knowledge. Has experience with both server and desktop troubleshooting, as well as managing virtualization (VMware) infrastructure, and fibre channel SAN storage. Experience troubleshooting enterprise applications for line-departments and end-users.
- Active Directory
- SCCM 2012
- Solarwinds Orion
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Dell Change Auditor
- McAfee EPO
- Windows 7/8/10/2003/2008/2012
- Fireeye HX/NX
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Configure, deploy, and maintain Windows servers, including troubleshooting OS and application issues (IIS, VSS, patching, firewall, GPO, networking, etc).
- Designed and implemented custom script for auditing and assessment of NTFS permissions across organization.
- Wrote and implemented PowerShell scripts for auditing and modifying Share permissions for all application servers in environment. Coordinated with application owners to ensure uninterrupted access for authorized applications and users. Worked with application owners to implement appropriate security group and service account permissions to Shares.
- Worked with other engineers to implement virtual server deployment solution for Windows 2003 upgrade project, utilizing vSphere, PowerShell, and Veeam 7.
- Designed and implemented scripts for the automation of Active Directory object modification.
- Designed and implemented PowerShell script for monthly security auditing of Windows Server infrastructure.
- Developed various other scripts for automated reporting on daily/weekly/monthly intervals for technology and security departments, utilizing PowerShell, MSSQL, and web-apis.
- Administered FireEye deployment and managed incident response.
- Responsible for timely investigation and resolution of all information security incidents as requested by the client, typically with no prior experience.
IT Engineering Consultant
Confidential, New Jersey
- Designed and deployed custom imaging solution for high-volume laptop deployment.
- Worked with team of senior engineers to design multi-forest 2012 R2 Active Directory domain to facilitate migration of 12,000+ users from a 2003 level Domain.
- Implemented converged ESXi 6 virtualization environment utilizing Dell VRTX hardware
- Built and configured domain controllers for three forests, six domains.