Cisco Certified VOIP engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the VOIP technology and services industry with 9 years of experience. Skilled in Data Center, Telecommunications, Network Administration. Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Technology focused in Information Technology.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (8.x/9.x/10.x/11.x/12.X) Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence
- Voice Gateway (SIP/H.323/MGCP) - Debugging and Troubleshooting Monitoring Tools - Nagios, Nimsoft, Solarwinds
- Call Recorder - Calabrio AQM, CallRex XMedius Fax
- Vendor Management
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Configured and supported Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Unity Connections, UCCX (CAD and Finesse) and IMP servers (Jabber).
- Move add changes on CUCM, CUC and UCCX.
- Monitor hardware, alerts and user issues within the CUCM, CUC, and Unity clusters via Cherwell ticketing system Configure traces and debugging with RTMT tool
- Gateway configuration for Dail-peer, DHCP, Phone Registration and SRST
- Assisted in troubleshooting Voice Gateways and T1 circuits during network outages. Monitor different Virtual server components using Nagios, RTMT and Nimsoft
- Provided support for more than 15 diverse customer environments under Managed Services Designed technical documentation and network Visio diagrams.
- Manage and execute training for new staff
IT Systems Telecommunications Engineer
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration and upgrade for Call Manager, Unity and UCCX.
- Managed telecommunication infrastructure for multiple remote Branch location and Headquarters
- Worked on configuring/troubleshooting multiple gateways and switches.
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting FXO - FXS ports, PRI and T1 Circuits
- Monitoring and bulk deployment using Cisco Prime
- Plan and implement approved network changes.
- Worked with Cisco TAC and vendors for quick resolution
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Call Manager Express in the voice Network architecture
- Troubleshooting and configuration of Unity Express and Unity (Voice Mail). Integration between Unity and Call Manager.
- Managed and implemented of ACLs on various Cisco ASA firewall. Troubleshooting issues related to VPN concentrator and TACAS server.
- Configuration, Service maintenance and troubleshooting of various series of Cisco Routers and Switches (1900 / 2950 / 3500 / 3700 / 4000 / 4500 / 6500 (6509E) etc.) including Core & Distribution Level with Fiber Optics LAN infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting of Switching & Routing issues (DHCP scope, MAC binding, STP, failover with HSRP, all types of VLAN issue, IOS upgrade ) and various routing issues, new route addition, static and dynamic routing issues etc.).
- Configuration and monitoring of different network devices through Nagios, Cisco Works (Cisco Prime) and Solarwinds.
- Monitored the voice/network WAN links, NORTEL EPBX, Symposium and Call Pilot.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting in B2B application environment for mission critical Customers Migration of voice servers with minimum downtime.
- Scheduling customized reports (Historical/Real-time) for clients through Nortel application.
- Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of Servers and Network Devices through MOM console.
- Generating reports and handling escalations for NOC.
- Managed and monitored incidents throughout India and Asia specific for various client sites.
- Managed HP Open View Service Desk for analyzing logged cases, Incident lifecycle management and creating monthly Service Call-metrics.
- Installation and troubleshooting for Nortel CC6 (Active, Standby, Replication, Administrator, NCR-logger, CCMM servers).
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Nortel EPBX (11C, 61C, 81C, CS1K)
- Configuration of voice mail.
- Plan and execute maintenance activity for Call Pilot.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of SMS server for centralized software deployment. Network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Monitored and managed Nortel Equipment, such as, EPBX- 81C, Contact Center and MPS 1000 (IVR). Troubleshooting on Verint Call Logger.
- Responsible for scheduling reports & backups for network and voice servers.