- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Computing
- Genesys PureCloud
- Network Troubleshooting
- Bash Scripting
- IT Security
- Python Scripting
- Selenium Automation (Python)
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
Associate Cloud Engineer
- Worked with the Senior Engineers to implement a CI/CD Pipeline in our EdTech Department.
- Helped automate the creation of RFCs in JIRA as part of the CI/CD Pipeline.
- In charge of maintaining the services that all product teams used.
Associate Cloud Contact Center Engineer
- Worked with the Sr. Telecommunication Engineer, developing the phone system for the University.
- Implemented the use of DTMF, Lambda (Python Scripts), Salesforce, and Banner Integrations to automate the verification of students during voice interactions.
- Use Amazon Polly for easy build of IVR flows.
- Responsible for life cycle of all accounts. Integrated with Student Care Teams to make sure they had the resources they needed.
- Worked directly with Genesys on escalation issues.
IT Service Desk Lead
- Worked with a team to help them achieve goals they have set and have the resources they needed to be successful in their position. Made sure ticket queues were up to date and worked to improve the work on our team. Worked on several project to improve the Service Desk.
- Worked closely with the Sr. Telecommunication Engineer during the migration of the University’s phone client to Genesys PureCloud (~6000 users)
- Helped create a dashboard to monitor Service Desk call metrics using API calls and Selenium Automation in Python.
- Helped to resolve tickets received via inbound calls and emails to ensure our students and staff members technical needs were handled.
- This included troubleshooting the website along with any material the student/staff member used.
Confidential, Lehi, Utah
Remote Support Technician
- Took inbound calls and chats to help our customers with whatever technical challenges they were facing.
- This work included any problems the customer was facing from computer clean ups to printer setups.