- Over 10 years of goal - oriented experience to providing quality maintenance, monitoring and support Enterprise Data Center & Enterprise Network environment.
- More than 10 years of advanced knowledge on Virtualization Enterprise Data Center and Enterprise Network environment with VMware, Citrix and AWS solution.
- Expertise knowledge design, implementation and operational readiness of enterprise Data Center and Network virtualization platforms across the organization, ensuring high levels of data quality, availability and security.
- 4 years expertise knowledge to providing quality installation, configuration, troubleshooting on large Confidential Business (Bright House Networks) equipment and services.
Advanced knowledge on VMware Virtualization suite: ESXi, vSphere, vCenter, Horizon 7.5, NSX-V, NSX-T, vRealize Network Insight, vRA, vROPS (vCOPS), SRM, DRaaS(on AWS), vRealize Operations, vRealize Orchestrator, VCF, VCS, VVD, SDDC (SDC, SDS, SDN), HCX, HPC. Expertise knowledge on Installation, Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Administration Enterprise Data Center & Enterprise Network equipment HP, Dell EMC, Dell EMC VxRack, IBM, Cisco, SonicWall, CheckPoint, Lenovo, Polycom, Buffalo, Arista, D-Link. (Servers, Data Storage, Routers, Switches, FireWalls, IP Phones, Access Points and Wireless equipment.)
Deep using Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 (Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM, SCOM, IIS, Exchange Server 2013/2016, Office 365), Windows 7 / 10, Linux Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS (Apache Tomcat), Amazon Linux, Fedora, Ubuntu, Apple iOS, Android mOS, Cisco iOS and Raspberry Pi OS. Identify issues and troubleshooting a wide range of Enterprise products including Data, Voice, VoIP, Video and Wireless services.
- Cloud-based IT management solutions; Server and application management; IT security management; Network and server performance management; Advanced analytics for IT; Datacenter and server performance management; Desktop, mobile device, and browser security management; Active Directory management; Mobile device management.
- Advanced knowledge on Building, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Enterprise Network and Data Center Virtualization with VMware, Citrix and AWS Cloud solutions.
- Expertise knowledge on LAN / WAN operational environment. Identify and diagnose problems affecting network performance using software and hardware tools.
- Expertise knowledge in Network Security Analyst based on VMware NSX-V / NSX-T, Cisco, Palo Alto, CheckPoint and SonicWall Firewall.
- Freelancer in design and build IoT projects.
IT Systems Administrator
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining Data Center systems and software with VMware and AWS solution.
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with New Data Center goals and objectives base on VMware and Dell EMC technology.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives with VMware and Veeam solution.
- Installation (Hardware/ Software) new data center and upgrade-migrate IT infrastructure from old IT environment.
- Improve IT security and performance base on Linux, Windows Server 2016, ManageEngine suite, AWS cloud and VMware cloud solutions.
- Review new and existing systems design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
IT Service Technician
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of Confidential Business (Bright House Networks) products including Data, Voice, VoIP, Video, and Wireless services.
- Provide end-user computing support, utilizing knowledge and experience of operating systems, software and hardware.
- Advance work knowledge to provide quality customers consultation, and good customer service skills with customers who have malfunctioning equipment.
- Network improvement, upgrade, repairs and testing. Verification with customer that issue is resolved to satisfaction.
Head of IT Management & Security Information
- Develop Strategies to support IT security and maintenance of systems and applications.
- Documentation and configuration of data communication equipment and technology upgrade on enterprise network.
- Data Center operational support, configuration, evaluation, incident resolution, problem management and project management experience in a 24x7x365 support environment.
- Installation and maintenance VMware environment, Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution.