- As an Information Technology Professional
- Over ten years of system management experience supporting large organizations.
- Hands - on experience and demonstrated expertise in installation, configuration, and administration of IT resources.
- Experience includes servers, storage and communication hardware and Windows, VMware and Network software products.
- Responsibility included working closely and effectively with all levels of management to satisfy schedule and productivity requirements.
- Involved in interfacing with various functional heads of the organization and end-users for smooth and seamless migration to new tools and environment.
- Experienced in the administration of large VMware implementations, including the use of HA, DRS, templates, cloning, and consolidation to include administration in an enterprise class virtual environment.
- Managed VMware infrastructure environment with 80 ESXi Host, 1000 plus virtual machines.
- Experience on configuring d Confidential store to ESXi server using SCSI, iSCSI or LUN.
- Strong understanding of all elements of network LAN\WAN connectivity.
- WINS, DNS, DHCP, DFS File share and print services, Windows NT,2000,XP,Windows 7, Windows Server Active Directory 2008,2012 TCP/IP, Internet explorer, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, VMware, facilitate small group user, and presentations skills
- Knowledgeable on MS Clusters and software and hardware Raid
- Experience with Installing and configuring ESXi servers.
- Experience in working on large scale projects and interfacing with project managers, vendors and customers.
- Planning and Design VMware vSphere (ESX4.0/ESXi 5.0/ESXi 5.5 and VMware VCenter)
- In depth knowledge of HP C7000 Blade Chassis
- Knowledgeable of both pass through and virtual connect technologies.
Confidential, Atlanta, GASystems Administrator
- Project lead for the migration of VMware infrastructure from ESXi 5.0 to 5.5
- Responsible for monitoring, managing, and configuring the Confidential Virtual Infrastructure in the America's region.
- VSphere ESXi 5.5 environment consisting of multiple HP C7000 Blade Chassis containing 80 BL460's blades, 700+ VM's.
- Responsible for configuring new G8 blade servers using virtual connect
- Consolidation of Physical Servers
- Provisioned and Managing Virtual Machines and Templates
- Creating and managing VM Ware cluster. Enabling HA and DRS features.
- Planned Capacity Management using virtualize environment monitoring tools such as vFoglight.
- Automated deployment process using powercli.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
HP Server Consultant
- Built out VMware ESXi servers, Virtual Machines, and templates.
- Built Windows 2003 & 2008 on physical and virtual machines.
- Perform general OS configuration such as setting up page files, NTP, and mail.
- Manage iLOs to setup virtual media and upgrading firmware
- Work with Operations Team to distribute packaging for software deployment and patch management.
- Configured and troubleshoot network connections to include routing and NIC teaming
- Remediate server security issues.
- Create and configure MS clusters in Windows 2003 and 2008.
- Experience with Microsoft Terminal Servers.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed and Maintained a Microsoft Windows 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Manage the integration of Active Directory and DNS
- Supported a Domain Name System (DNS) strategy
- Supported a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) strategy
- Optimized and troubleshoot DHCP
- Planned and installed Windows XP Professional on Client Terminals
- Manage and monitored client network access.
- Configure and support Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) configured group policy, created OU’s, and user accounts
- Upgraded 2003 Server to 2008 and installed Active Directory
- Designed and implemented Active directory which unified 2 separate business units and 2 domains into a single common structure
Confidential, NY, NY
Tier 2 Help Desk Support
- Provided tier 2 technical support for internal users on various MS Office 2003 and 2007 applications, which includes Word, Outlook, Access, Power Point and Excel.
- Responsible for troubleshooting remote client connectivity via Dame Ware utilities.
- Installed and maintained Lexmark Network Printers.
- Installed operating system via Ghost image software.
- Log, track and updated trouble tickets in Remedy, during down time resolved level 1 and 2 escalated tickets
- Dell and other hardware service Liaison providing remote diagnostics and dispatch technician for PC repairs.