SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Software: Windows - 2000,2003, 2008,x64,Enterprise,Windows 9x/Me/2000 Professional/XP,VISTA,NT, IIS,ASP.NET, SharePiont,Solaris8/10, System Admin I & II, UNIX Shell Scripting, Solaris. VERITAS Netbackup and VERITAS Volume Manager, Backup Exec 2010,CTRIX VMware 3.5, Remedy,VPN,Spectrum,Netview, PeopleSoft, Maestro, Maestro Backup Software, MS Office 2003-2010, NetWare 5 and TCP/IP,Lan,Wan-Networking. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Scheduler... Various flavors of Linux Kernel. Xwindows and Xfree86 GUI for Unix/Linux environments.
Software Expertise: Sun Solaris, Linux, HP, Insight Mgr.EMC server reporting tool, Novell. Remedy, VPN, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, SQL, ORACLE, ODBC, FTP,SMTP, HTML, Java, Server hardening Windows and Solaris.
Hardware: All Models of HP servers, SUN E10k. Also a Wide range of Xerox and IBM HP printers. Sun Enterprise Servers, Compaq ProLiant Enterprise Servers, STK and IBM Tape Silo's. Dell servers workstations and laptops.
Mainframe Environment: Software OS JCL, MVS/SP-XA/ESA, FDR/ABR, DSF, DFDSS, VSAM, VTAM, Librarian, CA-7/11, JobTrac, Exporter, JHS, TSO/ISPF/SDSF, PDSE, SAR, IBM Utilities, CICS, AFCS, ADABASE, DB2, VPS, VTS, Automate, Omegamon, Autosys, Digital VAX System, TapeSys
Hardware: IBM processors - 4381 3084, 3090,ES/9000, S/390 Model 9672, AS/400,RS6000 3990, 9393 and 9394. HP 9000 series and DEC VAX and ALPHA
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
- Install OS Windows 2000 2003 2008 x 64 2012 2016 (all R2 SP1) ENTERPRISE, Windows 7,8,10 (Dell workstations and servers).
- Monitor and maintain Avamar BKUP systems across 2 sites. SQL and VMWare BKUPS and restores. Also take and maintain VMWare Snapshots VSphere 6.5
- Installed and Maintain Backup Exec2009 - 2014 software, run schedules BKUPS and Restores, monitor and troubleshoot failures and any problems. Maintain BKUP libraries, DB and Iron Mountain for Disaster Recovery.
- Barracuda Firewall, Mange Engine ASDM CISCO Fire Wall /VPN
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for servers
- Help troubleshoot Network - Wireless issues and well as any server OS and hardware issues.
- Add all built and rebuilt servers to the network and confirm accessibility.
- Regulate user profile and security access on all servers and workstations.
- Maintain file systems and space issues.
- Office 360 /Share Point
- Replace any bad hardware related to any server or workstation.
- Installed WSUS 3.0 and maintain updates and patches. Built and maintain print server.
- Installed Symantec Endpoint Protection4.0-client 12.1RU1-12.1.4 RU5 Updated to 14.2 and maintain users, definitions and update as well as policies and exceptions. Deploy to all servers and users. Built and Configured Replication server for other remotes sites.
- Monitor Configure and address and assign Track IT and all Help Desk related tickets.
- Monitor and help maintain Active Directory.
- Install all software to company users (Microsoft and others) as well as create images for deploying.
- Monitor, create and backup VM ware Servers.
- Create ODBC connections for SAS and Oracle, also install SAS and Oracle.
- Maintain Terminal Serve and all Thin Clients.
- Maintain Exam servers and all related equipment including audio and PDA devices.
- Responsible for the stability of Exam and any trouble shooting that arises.
- Train and lead other Operators.
- VMware Workstation 15.0
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 2007, Microsoft Outlook and all Office applications
- Trained staff on Turning Point, work with Lynch2010, SPSS, Share Point,SAS.
- Setup for and support conferences throughout the organization. (Video, audio, Ethernet connectivity)
- Installed and maintain FaxBack Server.
- Use Maintain and create accounts and configure phones for CISCO Systems as well as Jabber
- Meraki Access Points Wi-Fi
- Systems Administrator Responsible for supporting over 2,000 Windows /UNIX servers locally and globally.
- Install OS Windows 2000 2003 2008 x64 ENTERPRISE Solaris 8,9,10.
- Configure, support & maintain network or comp systems, including hardware & software.
- Built over 500 UNIX and Microsoft servers.
- Configure Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, TCP/IP, and DHCP and maintain OS reliability.
- Create web sites install Application software including Share Point.
- Maintain and install CTRIX farms and servers and clusters.
- VERITAS Netbackup5&6.5 and VERITAS Volume Manager BKUP software and run schedules BKUPS and Restores, monitor and troubleshoot failures and any problems.
- Install and maintain IIS .NET as well as other Web components while using HTML and JAVA applications.
- Trouble shoot BKUP and Network issues and well as any server OS and hardware issues.
- Install SQL/ORACLE and work with DBA as well as Development groups on new and existing applications and in environments.
- Virtualize physical servers as well as create new virtual servers using P2V tools as well as VMWare3.5.
- Build and maintain ESX hosts for VMware. Maintain VM environment storage LUNS and load balancing.
- Add all built and rebuilt servers to the network and confirm accessibility.
- Regulate user profile and security access on all servers. Maintain file systems and space issues.
- Replace any bad hardware related to any server.
- Maintain scripts for various applications on UNIX systems as well as updates and patches.
- Work with team members to resolve any current issues. Be on call 24/7 for any servers I am supporting or applications.
- Report problems using REMEDY reporting tool as well as Outlook and MS Exchange EMC HP - SIM and SUN Solve.
- Adheres to corporate policies, SOPs, and change management procedures
- Participates in the building of servers, racks, and cabling for expansion and new sites
- Complies with Service Level Agreements and participate in a 24x7 rotational on - call schedule
- Create comprehensive technical architecture diagrams and system documentation using Visio and other IT tools
- Work with HP and IBM server hardware including blade technology and large multiprocessor servers to resolve any issues.
- Perform quarterly disaster recovery drills to reaffirm documented procedures and minimize down time. Audit and test data recovery processes monthly.
- Supervisor Data Center Operations
- Coach staff with a focus on improving performance.
- Assign workload in order to maximize individual talent and training opportunities.
- Communicate openly and lead Shift Turnover discussions.
- Provide monthly updates (to be included in status reports) on staff performance.
- Participate in all aspects of the performance evaluation process.
- Continue to improve my knowledge and the help train the staff in the functional aspects of our Computer Operations environment. I.E. PC, Mainframe, Network, and Client Server applications by coordinating the process that creates, reviews, and updates procedures
- Improve my knowledge of the functionality of Maestro and pass this knowledge along to the staff. This will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring and Submitting schedules and jobs.
- Identifying problems. Identifying job/schedule dependency issues
- Re - establish production operating environment after system or application failure.
- Promote application job control and programs from development to production.
- Provide technical support to the Production Services organization.
- Perform Backup across all platforms.
- Enforce corporate escalation procedure.
- System monitoring across multiple platforms Networking Monitoring across Platforms.
- Responsible for daily Job Track Database scheduling
- Responsible for monitoring daily production in the Maestro (Tivoli) Database.
- Perform biweekly Disaster recovery on Mainframe. And Client Server Environment.
- Share the knowledge that I have with other members of the team by continuing to document and distribute information to my colleagues.
- Insure that all members of the team are crossed trained in all aspects of Daily processing. This will include but not be limited to: Maestro, CA7 scheduling and job setup, Netbackup Tape Management, Mainframe Processing
- SQL Queries 2016 Completed course Successfully.