To be a part of a highly professional and competitive DevOps team dedicated to the implementation, of application release deployment and maintenance of mission - critical infrastructure.
TECHNICAL STRENGTHS SUMMARY:
Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Systems monitoring: Splunk, SolarWinds Grafana, New Relic, Pingdom, Server Density, PagerDuty
Virtualization: VMware, Vagrant, Public Clouds AWS, Azure
Imaging & Web Proxying: Packer, Nginx, Haproxy, Cloudflare
Application Build and Deployment Automation: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence,
Databases: SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Aerospike
Core Hadoop BIG Data Ecosystem: HDFS, Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, MapReduce, Elasticsearch
Digital DevOps Specialist
- Created fully automated CI/CD build and deployment infrastructure processes for multiple enterprise Dahabshiil digital applications projects in different LOB’s ex. GB, DHS,CMS, PPHP, Voice, GRS & Individual
- Managed DevOps Tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Cloudbees Jenkins, Maven, ANT, SonarQube, Selenium, SoapUI, Ansible, Ansible Tower, CDD, Docker and artifactory) and provided to offshore teams for their usages and support.
- Managed Dahabshiil Agile Methodology DevOps tools in Code Management, build and release automation, service and incident management.
- Created CDD template to execute Ansible playbook to automatically that creates and configures Jenkins jobs based on Bitbucket repositories.
- Designed Dahabshiil deployment automation framework to migrate from Ant script base to Ansible playbook automation process for both WebLogic, Liberty and AWS.
- Created Multi-release CDD deployment automation templates that trigger Ansible-Tower workflows for both Liberty and WebLogic project playbooks.
- Configured Ansible tower for staging environment on a control machines (RHEL7.5) three node cluster for high availability to route application deployments to multiple nodes to handle traffic.
- Created Ansible playbooks for installing and configuring java versions, IBM HTTP Server (IHS -v184.108.40.206) and Liberty (v220.127.116.11).
- Designed and implemented Ansible to manage Web applications, environments configuration files, users, mount points and packages for the DS DevOps Team POC’s
- Designed Ansible Playbook script for deployment dry run for environment specific configuration substitution for all environments Dev, UAT, Stage, Prod and DR .
- Developed an automated Power Shell scripts to generate CSV report for Bitbucket projects that do not have SonarQube Jenkins jobs, then creates if they do not exist.
- Developed power shell script using Rest API that generates reports of aging branches, as well as merge status, sync status with the develop branch.
- Set up CICD pipeline integrating various tools with Jenkin jobs to build and run jobs to deploy AWS via AWS Command Line interface (CLI).
- Created Jenkins pipeline for Node JS Dahabshiil Voice application (Alexa) to build, package and deploy into Microsoft Azure.
- Configured SonarQube Jenkins jobs as a process of code quality control for all the applications and integrated with Jenkins pipeline.
- Designed power shell script to get the list of Bitbucket projects with missing SonarQube Jenkins jobs, create Jenkins jobs if does not exist.
- Provided to developers both onshore and offshore for DevOps best practices in Source Code management, branching model, merging and code conflict resolutions.
- Worked on Docker Hub, created Docker images and handled multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Worked on optimizing volumes and EC2 instances and created multiple VPC instances
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Created multiple automation tools geared for safe cluster management, services & IIS restart, Parallel bit deployment, VM deployment, and general server management automation
- Implemented constructing project teams with Agile collaboration and project management tooling e.g. Kanban or Scrum
- Assisted product/project teams in adoption CI/CD pipeline in order to enable DevOps within WSIB
- Developed automated build and deployed CI/CD pipeline using Ant Maven Groovy Jenkins Gradle
- Developed automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, and Python
- Supported automated deployment pipelines in Jenkins, working with Java, NodeJS, NET
- Worked with firewall team to define all network and routing requirement for IBM WebSphere & Oracle Web-logic application servers
- Manage Ansible environment for rolling updates and Continuous deployment of management content
- Managed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Skilled in supporting WebSphere, WebLogic, and JBoss application server
- Designed and implemented appropriate solutions for build and release processes
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve software configuration and installation issues on a Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Jenkins environments using Service-Now Ticking system
- Managed teams’ requirements, interpret them to then implement, integrate, and customize Atlassian products - primarily JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, HipChat, (Jira administrator-level); experience in (setting up users, creating/modifying/configuring/optimizing workflows, importing data), workflows, configuration, schemes, permissions and managing 100+ Projects boards
- Develop, Manage JIRA “Code Refresh” Kanban project board so WSIB Developers can simplify the process of safely moving code from lower environments into production for the Monthly releases, Hotfix, Adhoc and Datafix) for all Wsib applications e.g. Guidewire BillingCenter, ClaimCenter, ESB’s et
- Integrate Atlassian tools with each other and other external services and tools like Artifactory etc.
- Maintained the repository of configuration items of all projects in Bitbucket, GitHub and Artifactory
DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
- Confidential is a technology platform that provides an end-to-end solution for in-app advertising. Our in-house engineering and data scientists’ teams developed a full end-to-end in-app ad tech platform for mobile programmatic real-time bidding (RTB)
- Created fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple
- Automated the creation of WebLogic Application Servers instances, providing processes to automate configuration/restoration and backups
- Managed Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines; distributed Jenkins, Selenium and JMeter images, and Elasticsearch, Kibana and Logstash (ELK & EFK) etc.
- Created automation and deployment templates for relational and NoSQL databases (Stand-alone and RDS), including MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and Neo4j
- Administered & Troubleshoot Dev, SIT environment running on Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Developed automated build and deployed pipeline using Ant Maven Groovy Jenkins Gradle,
- Automated configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Ansible
- Managed Big Data tools and building high performance, high throughput, and distributed data pipeline and big data platform with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, MapReduce, HDFS and AWS E3
- Monitor, administer multiple Hadoop / Spark, clusters across cloud providers - AWS and on-premise data centers.
- Addresses the day-to-day management and maintenance of infrastructure services, systems, applications, and hardware usage
Build and Release Engineer - R&D Development
- Experience working side-side with developer and testers, providing support
- Lead DevOps Agile Sprint for Engineering Infrastructure Group for all Cisco Upcoming Projects
- Assist with DevOps tools and concepts like Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Implemented source code/Configuration management tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Ansible
- Developed automated build and deployed pipeline using Ant Maven Groovy Jenkins Gradle
- Managed the provisioning/building/configuration/maintenance/of environments using automation
- Deployed application release packages to SIT, UAT and PRODS environments
- Managed both Jira and Confluence installations, including upgrades and adding users features
- Experience in wide range of version control, build automation tools, continuous integration tools (i.e. Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Assist Testing Engineer team develop & execute a wide range of systems test on Cisco Software required to run the D9036 encoders, established test plans to test each system feature and using debugging tools such as Fiddler/ Firebug using HP ALM and Jira Bug fix’s
- Executed continuous improvement of project builds with custom Maven plugins and Atlassian tool set and Integrated broadcast communications equipment for various test environments
- Automated build processes and packaging testing setup.