- A professional IT Help Desk Tier 2 and 3 Engineers with System Engineer experience with Windows PC Migrations, Active Directory, Exchange 2010 administration, PC Patch management and AV updates
- Exceptional customer service orientation and customer service skills.
- Experience working in a team - oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work closely with supervisor with all the IT Vendors to request service regarding defective products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic with good communication skills.
- Able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Conducted research into a wide range of computing issues is required.
- Absorb and retain information quickly.
- Maintaining IT inventor
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong in attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective in prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, MS 98, 2000, MS Windows Vista, XP, Windows server 2003 and 2012 and 2016
Software Applications: MS Office Suite 2000, 2003, 2007, 2008 & 2010 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Norton Ghost, Installing Drivers, Active Directory, SharePoint, Remedy.
Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware Switches and Routers) HP Desktops & laptops, Dell, Lenovo, ThinkPad, Apple, HP printers, Builds & repairs Hardware. Installations and swaps, BlackBerry, IPhone, IPad, Android, Configuration
- Respond to customer support requests.
- Maintain professional customer service to clients.
- Providing Tier I level support of mind SHIFT products and services, including but not limited to Operating system functionality and Software installation and troubleshooting VoIP configuration and support E-mail configuration and support Mobile Device Managements.
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Open and manage cases according to defined severities and case priorities
Helpdesk Tier 2 Analyst
Confidential, Dulles, VA
- Record, track and document the help desk request problem-solving process, troubleshooting user access to the LAN.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software
- Installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Working with Dell, HP and Cisco Switches and Routers and Computers, Laptops.
- Keeping track of all the updates for users Pc’s and applications updates.
- Working with MS Exchange Server and Active Directory, Anti-Virus Server and updating it.
- Communicate with major manufactures for any problem such as replacing and purchasing and so on, HP and Dell, Cisco, Apple.
- Problem solving remotely with our customers and user’s and making sure they are satisfied and happy with the service.
Help Desk Tier 1 Support
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Resolve Internet/Intranet access problem to aid in problem resolution.
- Working with Microsoft 2007, 2008, 2010, resolving different problem solving in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, access or SharePoint.
- Knowledge of networking, setting up printers and add or removes users.
- Resolve more than 15 tickets daily using Remedy Ticketing System Software.
- Working with MS SQL Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Responsible for configuring workstations and setting up PC’s.
- Re-image over 20-25 computers weekly using Ghost Cast Server Software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Hardware issues with customers on different brands of computers(Dell, HP, Apple, Confidential, Lenovo, and more)
- Resolve and troubleshoot for users remotely and in office more than 30 or more users a week.
- Assisted over 300 and 400 users in law firms. Add or removes new users in Active Directory( add users to the right group and gives them the specific rights) working with File site, CMS, Law drill, Chrome river (Keep track of accounting, Save documents and find them with file number)
- Create and administer user and group accounts, print queues and network security.
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server and/or Exchange Server.
- Install or exchange Servers for large companies like Best Buy, Kiser Permanente, and more than 40 Servers.
- Working in Kaiser Permanente d Confidential center and remove and install more than 120 Server and Router, Troubleshoot and updating and secure the units in racks.
- Working for different types of Cisco Routers and Switches ( 2950, 3550, 3560, 3750 and more)
Helpdesk Student employee
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Updating and installing new versions of University software’s for all the workstations.
- Updating and install security software’s for more than 350 units every 6 months.
- Imaging 150 old laptops or workstations for new users, Changing Hard Drives, Install and add memory chips.
- Trouble ticketing system (Remedy) and records more than 20 calls and finish and complete each ticket.
- Troubleshoot and help walk-in students or University staffs for all types of issues and problems more than 50 walk-in’s a day.
- Inventory Management and keeps the log for most parts.
- Fixing all types of printers toners, and add them to the network so everyone can access them, More than 25 printers in the campus.
- Configure routers and switches in layer 2 and layer 3for connectivity and troubleshooting.
- Creating small to a medium networks.
- Router installation, Switch installation, network repair, and installing a new network and managing them.
- Installing Server following the scripts and remotely configure or imaging and updating software’s.
- Add or remove routers and switches from racks and handling them with care and special tools.