To find a challenging position by applying System/Networking Administration experience in a technically growing environment
- SUN T5240, T5220, SunFire 2900/1280/480/440 , E15K,SF25k, E4000/3500 series
- IBM Blade center for Linux RedHat 4/5/6/7 and BMC/BSA cloud servers.
- IBM ESX VMware V5.5 / BMC Cloud V8.5
- IBM x3850/ x445 series and other Intel based PC for Linux.
- Itouch terminal servrer, Raritan switch (remote access)IBM / Cisco / Hitachi SAN
- BMC/CLM/BSA, VMWARE/ESXI 5.5/UNIX Linux RedHat 4/5/6/7 Solaris 8/9/10
- Hadoop/Big Data Cloudera Manager 5.5, Ansible YML/Open System Docker/
- Linux Shell programming, CLOUD service automation (IAAS)
- Window 2012 R2 datacenter Pack/Hyper V/Azure
- IBM BlueMix Cloud
- LDAP, DNS(QIP), NFS, GFS, ZFS, OCFS
- Solaris 10 container configuration and administration
- Red Hat 4/5/6 cluster, Oracle Racs cluster, Life Keeper cluster
- SUNONE IPLANET 4.x, Apache V2.4
- Solaris Jump start server, Linux kick start server.
- Veritas Volume Manager 4.x, Solstice Disk Suit, Clarion Array ManagerShell tools, Awk, Perl 5.005, Ansible automation
- Verisign Manage PKI, TCP/IP, AutomounterIBM TSM backup/restore tools for all Sun/Linux platform
- MS Azure cloud and IBM BlueMix cloud DevOps
- Entrust / Verisign SSL portal management for application Certs.
- CyberArk password management
- Oracle Clusterware using ASM disks and IBM encryption tool
- Apache web and Webgate/Websphere/OPENAM//SSL plugin configuration
- Deloitte Splunk universal forwarder /Arch Sight Audit/ Fire eye
- CA NSM/SCOM monitoring tools and Stone Branch batch scheduling
- ORACLE V 8.1.6/9.2.0 , 10g 11g 12c
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Computer Engineer/ System Administrator
- Maintain IBM 3850/M2/X5 and IBM HS22 Blade center running RedHat 4/5/6/7
- Sun T5420, T5220, E15K/SF25K, V880/1280/V440 running Solaris 8/9/10
- Provide system and application deployment and production support.
- San Storage migration and Maintain system storage using LVM/Veritas on all Linux /Unix platform.
- Install/Maintain various Linux/Unix web servers using Apache/Http 2.4 and
- Sun one IplanetOracle Database and in house/third party software.
- Install SAN driver for IBM Linux and Sun server storage disk using Multipath / Dual pathing
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problem for user on various issues
- Involving Linux and Solaris related application/tools like
- GFS, ZFS, OCFS, NFS, AUTOMOUNTER, DNS, LDAP, NDD, SNOOP.
- Setup Wan boot/Jump start/Kickstart server for building up new Sun/Linux server running Solaris 2.8/9/10 and Linux RedHat 5/6/7
- Worked with Database Administrator for various application and patch upgrade.
- Conducting Disaster Recovery test and planning for production servers on remote sites.
- Writing backup procedure and scripts daily backup and recovery using
- IBM/TSM backup utility.
- Maintain Data Center for daily operation tasks and server continuity support for
- Distributed system including Sun/Linux servers.
- Install/Maintain Tripwire/Security related software for SOX requirement related security issues and reports under Unix/Linux environment.
- Involves engineering review of system requirement for user application and handle performance tuning and monitoring of production servers on
- Linux/Unix platform.
- Manage Entrust/Verisign SSL manage PKI to issue SSL certificate for web application.
- Install/maintain CA tools and Stone branch for server monitering, mainframe jobs scheduling and inventory.
- Manage off shore team for daily support activities and technical support.
- Install various software and testing
- Ansible automation script and docker/container testing for Cloud readiness.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Install/Upgrade/Maintain DMZ FTP/Database/Web/Backup production servers.
- Install/Troubleshoot ANS interlock(4.1M) firewalls for DMZ, Rulebase implementation for ftp,telnet,http.
- Coordinate with network and firewall group to resolve connection from client to access the application servers.
- Install/Maintain Inktomi proxy server. (v.3.0.1)
- Involve in Y2K sotware upgrades for Sun servers including Solaris( 2.5.1 to 2.6)Atf Qualix, Legato Networker, Netscape Enterprise Server, Hydraweb, Perl, Wu - ftpXntp, System-monitoring Agent Software and related patches.
- Supporting Field System Administrators and clients for server upgrades and documents.
- Setup Internet browser - based Desktop server farm using Sun 4000/Ultra 1/ 2Pentium 200 running Solaris 2.5.1 / NT 4.0 that includes:
- -Setup Jump start server, DNS server, building raid disk using Solstice DiskSuite 4.0/
- Veritas Volume manager/ Clariion Disk Array manager, Solstice FireWall 3.0Legato Networker using boxhill backup unit, Jetadmin for HP printers.
- - Install Netscape Suitspot 1.0 servers ( Netscape web server, ldap, mail)Verity Search97 server, Ichat server.
- Analyze system/application performance using Sun VTS/ Symon/WebTrend reports analysis tool. Maintain/Install/update Gari News wire server through SunLink x.25. Troubleshooting various Java Applet desktop application API with back end TELERATE
- MARKET data feed and various middleware.
- Testing bench mark with Performix tools for Netscape desk top applications. Working with database/Operation staff in the maintenance and support of production network.
- Maintaining Sun Sparc 2/20 Workstation running Sun OS 4.1.3/Solaris 2.4/2.5
- With Teknekron Market data sheet application over Ethernet and TIB network.
- Setup Automounter, NIS protocol with various machine.
- Install/Upgrading DAM and Market data sheet application. Applix, Lotus Note.
- Writing shell script using PERL fro system maintenance and file management.
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
- Involved in maintaining Sun Sparc 1000/10/5/2/1/IPC series machine running
- Solaris 2.3/Volume Manager V1.0 environment and Confidential & Confidential 3b2 system V.
- Install/trouble shooting Next computer, NCR system 3333, Confidential & Confidential Globyst running NEXTSTEP 3.2. Setup Sun/Exabyte/HP 4mm/8mm tapedrive, Confidential & Confidential Startstation running
- MS-WINDOW 3.1/MS-WORD V6/CTERM.
- Networking through StarLan/Ethernet/FDDI(Synoptics) Using TCP/IP, NFS
- Automounter, NIS protocal with various machine.
- Installation of ORACLE database V 7.0.16 and maintenance/backup/recovery f both the system and database tools( SQLPLUS 3.1, SQLFORMS 3.0, PL/SQLSQLREPORTS, PROC, SQLNET V1&2). Writing shell script( Korn and C shell) for automating backup using Cron utilities. Maintaining/monitoring/tuning SABLIME V4.0 database integrity using Audit to insure ADB/IDB/SDB integrity and MR/MRG activivity. Troubleshooting for developer/tester/user with all system related problems.
- (E-mail, file restoring, setup/installation of workstation, network connection)
- Working on FDDI/SUNLINK V2.0 testing over the StarLan network through
- Synoptic concentrator using Sbus Card over Sun Sparc stations .
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in VAX/DCL programming for monitoring user/network/system process and printer queues. Database installation and maintenance (SybaseV4) and Oracle V6 programming design ( Problem - tracking using SQLFORMS, PROC, PL/SQL).
- -Responsible for installation, networking and maintenance of 200+ nodes network of SUN workstations(SPARC 1/SPARC 1+/SLC/386i)servers(4/490, 4/280), various terminals, peripheral devices( quantum/maxtor disks 105/227/327, Exabyte tape, QMS/SUN laser printers), modems( ParadyneHayes), routers( CISCO 8.1), system/network monitoring( VAX, SUN, TCP/IPETHERNET, DECNET, BRIXTON ).
- Writing various automation shell scripts for updating application release using
- SED, AWK, RDIST.
- Provide user/helpdesk support, training and assistance under
- VAX/PC/SUN environment for all sorts of problem.