- Experienced and industrious Cisco Network Engineer with a stellar record of individual and corporate client satisfaction.
- Exceptional troubleshooter for long - and short-term potential system problems.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and bring them to completion in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Extensive experience in Cisco Voice/Data network construction, management (VLANS/ACLs) and protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, SIP, SCCP, POTS, DHCP, 802.11)
- Excellent proficiency in Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and VoIP video and POTS phones
- Superior skills in modern TCP/IP network construction and enforcement
- Outstanding grasp of Cisco IP VoIP/Data network configuration support debugging and troubleshooting
- Exceptional skills in routing, switching, firewall administration, VoIP phone provisioning (including Hunt Groups, Dial by Directory, Voice Mail and Telepresence)
- High ability to provide remote support for LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/VoIP networks
- Advanced abilities in Cisco VoIP call “debugging”
- Solid knowledge of VPN (site to site), DNS, AD, Cisco CUCM/CUC (Unity) and CUP (Presence “Jabber”)
- Skilled in developing “Life Cycle” processes for technology deployments and retirements
- Network performance monitoring (SolarWinds and PRTG)
- Solid knowledge of VMware V-sphere Client
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
Cisco Voice/ Network Engineer
Confidential, Pewaukee, WI
- Performed all VoIP/Data/Wi-Fi network configurations, installations and 3 rd Tier technical liaison supporting 150+ branches (routers, switches, wap, video phones, and fax).
- Responsible for all Cisco VoIP phone configuration and call routing
- Ensured that all IPT enterprise level implementations were conducted in accordance with customer requirements and federal/state regulations.
- Functioned as liaison for the provisioning of SIP trunks and porting of Direct in Dial numbers.
- Coordinated with engineering teams on operational system expansion.
- Provided technical assistance to third-party and client operational staff.
- Provided all technical support, installation and for all data/voice networking elements (Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and wireless access points)
- Managed Active Directory in conjunction with LDAP
- Managed Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity and Cisco Presence unified technology systems.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Lead the installation, documentation and implementation of the Cisco VoIP phone system and associated servers. (CUCM, CUC, CUP)
- Trained users and fellow engineers on the use of the VoIP system.
- Served as 3 rd Tier technical support for all VoIP and data network elements.
- Answered and resolved helpdesk customer support tickets.
- Maintained regular service for VOIP design architecture and implementation.
- Accomplished all switching and routing configuration work.
- Monitored and updated Cisco IP phones and extensions as needed.
- Configured all Hunt Groups, Dial-By-Name directories and VM accounts.
Senior Cellular Technician
Confidential, New Berlin, WI
- Installed and repaired cellular radios and digital voice/data lines