- AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer with over 5 years of experience in IT industry comprising of Systems Administration (Linux and Windows), automation, Change Management, agile methodology and Software Configuration Management (SCM). Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform; understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud; knowledge of the AWS infrastructure; understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- Over 5 years of I.T experience in administering, managing, and troubleshooting in AWS, Linux (RHEL, Amazon Linux), Windows (Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012).
- Over 3 years DevOps experience, with working knowledge of infrastructure deployment, configuration management deployment, Continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD) process using different tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, AWS Code Build, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline.
- AWS platform expert knowledge in AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS (MySQL, Oracle, Aurora, SQL), Lambda, VPC networking, IAM, ECS, Auto - scaling, ALB/ELB, Security Group, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Athena, Cloud Search, EMR and others
- Knowledgeable with deploying, integrating, and managing source control (Git/GitHub), continuous build/delivery (Jenkins), issue management (Jira), documentation/ collaboration (Confluence) and deployment of container services (Docker/ECS) and other solutions
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) / platform as a service (PaaS), microservices, Docker containers, Terraform, Jenkins
- Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Python, Bash scripting
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux provisioning, administration and scripting
- Architected Framework, security and risk mitigation such as AWS Guard-Duty, AWS Config, IAM, KMS, Cloud-Watch, Cloud-Trail
- Solid Knowledge of Infrastructure deployment, Configuration Management, Automation, monitoring requirements and dashboards using CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Git, Docker, Jenkins, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, Nagios, Splunk and other tools.
- Detailed working knowledge of IP networking and web protocols such as VPN, DNS, HTML, IIS, Apache, load balancing, firewalls.
AWS DevOps/Cloud Engineer
- Works on the automation of highly available, highly scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure deployment of both the front-end web-tier Oracle BRM application and back-end d Confidential -tier, Oracle d Confidential base with D Confidential -guard using Terraform, Ansible, Application Load-Balancer, Auto-Scaling Group, EC2, S3, RDS.
- Designs, develops and implement solutions that include the deployment of the underlying infrastructure required to run infrastructure code and the systems required to deploy them in AWS development and production environments.
- Responsible for implementing automation solutions that help increase the speed of customer's ability to deliver features to production while working with other DevOps Automation Engineers within the organization.
- Oversees application architecture and deployment in cloud platform environments -- including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Infrastructure as code using Lambda, AWS CloudFormation and Ansible
- Responsible for developing solution for Monitoring, Alerting, and Trending with AWS CloudWatch, SNS, Nagios and Splunk.
- Collaborates with Agile scrum teams to establish and manage Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Manages all aspects of AWS security for the production environments, including VPCs, Bastions, VPN, Access Rules and Roles
- Responsible for developing and managing the automated build system, automated deployment system, continuous integration environment, and continuous test environment for a suite of product configurations and custom codes.
AWS Cloud Engineer / NAV Application Consultant
- Deployed, automated, maintained and managed AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Performed Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Assisted with the creation of Client's migration plan, migration checklist, development and implementation of Architecture Solution and Design which aligns with the Enterprise Architecture and Technical Architecture.
- Administered and managed monitoring and alerting tools such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, Nagios, Splunk
- Worked with internal customers including product team developers, architects, product owners, d Confidential base administrators, and site reliability engineers to understand their platform needs and build software tools to enable developer productivity
- Managed escalations from the Applicant Support Team
- Experience with setting up administrator and service accounts, and deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the Command Line Interface (CLI) and management console.
- Knowledge and experience in architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
- Performed pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of Clients' products and services.
- Performed system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Carried out User Acceptance Test with Client, deployment of NAV,, on-site support for entities in Nigeria, Rwanda and Cote d’ivoire
- Conducted requirements gathering, business process documentation.
- Worked closely with business owners and stakeholders to analyze business process
- Created gap/fit analysis and created Functional Requirement Document
- Carried out functional testing for different modules (Financials, Human Resource, Payroll)
- Implemented all setup related to Finance, Payroll and Human Resource Module
- Trained and provided on-site support for different Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDA) in Kaduna State, Nigeria.