EXPERTISE & SKILLS:
Linux, Window, Vmware, AWS Amazon Cloud Seeking assignments in Linux Administration with a highly reputed & technology oriented
- Certified System Administrator, for RedHat Enterprise Linux, SCO - UNIX, Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora, Solaris, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 having gained a rich experience of 12+ years in troubleshooting, identifying problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Cloud Computing & Over Subscription. Worked on Public cloud computing platform like AWS . Created RHEL, CentOS, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 Virtual instances on various virtualization platform like AWS, VMWARE and Citrix Xenserver.
- Efficient in monitoring the system resources and taking appropriate actions.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, identifying & troubleshooting problems as well as developing innovative solutions for complex information systems management.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts quickly & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
- System Administration
- Manage team, assign work and help in L3 issues
- Managing the installation and configuration of:
- Kernel Upgrade/Patches & tuning their performances.
- Network & remote printers.
- Automate applications
- Performing cluster related activities.
- Executing activities related to LVM including:
- Mounting & Unmounting of File systems, creating new file systems, removing the file systems.
- Adding cluster related file systems as well as of NFS file systems.
- Logical Volume Management, creating and extending of new Physical Volume, Logical Volume.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and MS Office suite.
- Designs, plans, and implements system and network architectures that are highly performing, scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and compliant.
- System Security Administration by adding restrict FTP users, adding users, password restrictions, time based login, password reset as well as renewal of the same password.
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability.
- Maintaining a scheduled process through CRON.
- Created Virtual server instances on multiple Virtualization Platforms from Bare metal virtualization on Citrix Xen server & public cloud providers Amazon AWS.
- Worked extensively on Cloud Amazon AWS-Worked on Amazon EC2 instances like creating AMI (Image), Snapshots for backup, Security groups, Elastic Load balancer, key pairs. Managed AWS Storage like Amazon S3 (Storage), Amazon RDS, AWS Cloud Formation, Amazon VPC, Auto Scaling. Configured Amazon EBS (Elastic Block Store) for data storage and LVM (logical volume manager) to manage disk drives and similar mass-storage devices.
- Also worked on VMware ESX Server, VMware Workstation9 installation, configuration, Storage, Data and Availability protection, VMware Snapshots, clone for Backup (VCB), failover, troubleshooting. Setting VM priorities on CPU, Memory and other resources.
- Installed and Configure Samba Server for centralized data storage.
- Installed and Configure Source Version Control (SVN) version 1.6 for centralization code and manage files and directories for recover and examine history of old data.
- Installed, and configured Vtiger CRM (customer Relational management), media wiki, piwik, OSTicket.
- Handling configuration and troubleshooting issues on networking services (like FTP, SFTP, NFS, SSH, Telnet, DNS, Strong Basic skills like, Implementation knowledge on DNS, DHCP, RAID.
- Installed and Configured the Apache Web server 2.2 and 2.4.6 with support of PHP 5.3 and 5.4, Perl and SSL certificate security and an Application Server with JBOSS version 6.1 and 7.0, TOMCAT version 6.0 and 7.0.
- Monitoring Amazon EC2 instances of live and stage server through Amazon monitoring Nagious, Cacti and Nmap tool, Intermapper.
- Used Mantis for bug tracking and use Request Trackker, OSTicket for ticket solving problems.
- Troubleshooting on RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Sco-Unix, Window Server 2003, Window Server 2008 and Window Server 2012
LINUX SYSTEM / NETWORK CORE ADMINISTRATION SKILLS:
- User Management.
- Disks and File systems management (LVM).
- Patch Management.
- Backup Management.
- Network Management.
- DNS, Email Hosting.
- Amazon AWS
- Citrix Xenserver
- Basic Shell Scripting and Python3
- Working on Server Migration Project (Linux and Window servers)
- Monitor all servers using tool Samanage
- Working on VMWARE client 5.5, 6.0 for maintaining VMs
- Server Patching Linux and Windows.
- Managed Linux and Window Server disk addition, extend partitions by LVM
- Managed Amazon EC2 instances of Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server)
- Managed Network and server using tool PRTG Network Monitor.
- Setup and manage JFrog Autofactory and manage weekly and monthly backups
- Managed backup of Windows Server with data center
- Trouble shoot all server related issues.
- Configured AD on server and setup group policies on Windows Servers 2012 R2, 2016.
- Configured Cygwin to Manage Windows server with Linux
- Debug and troubleshoot memory and disk related issues.
- Managed Microsoft office 365 .
- Managed Redhat Ansible automation server.
- Worked extensively on Cloud Amazon AWS-Worked on Amazon EC2 instances like creating AMI (Image), Snapshots for backup, Security groups, Elastic Load balancer, key pairs. Managed AWS Storage like Amazon S3 (Storage), Amazon RDS, AWS Cloud Formation, Amazon VPC, Auto Scaling. Configured Amazon EBS
- Worked on Server Build (Linux and Window servers) for the clients of US, UK, India, Australia, China and Europe .
- Managed Microsoft Windows Server OS 2003 R2/2008R2, 2012 R2, 2016 build and deployment of both physical and virtual servers (VMWare). P2V conversion.
- Managed datacenter IBM Softlayer, Viawest, Rackspace and Virtela regarding Server related issues.
- Strong experience in VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.x & 6.x
- Managed backup solution like IBM Softlayer Disaster Recovery and Viawest data recovery tools.
- Managed Linux and Window Server issues like disk addition, extend partitions, add swap memory, increase CPU and memory, move VM from one data center to another.
- Strong understanding of RHEL Servers and Microsoft Core Infrastructure Windows Servers 2003 R2/2008 R2/2012 R2, 2016, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and MS Office suite.
- Worked on Server Request for change process and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process.
- Configuration of Active directory and LDAP Integration.
- Day to day Ticket based support for all customers.
- Installed and Configured Redhat Ansible Server and managed application using automation tool.
- Worked on VMWARE client 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 for maintaining VMs.
- Server Migration from one datacenter to another. Physical to Virtual server and Virtual to Virtual server.
- Cloud Management.
- Managed the server in day to day maintenance.
- Installed and configured Database Oracle, My Sql server on Windows and Linux Servers .
- Managed Icinga and Zabbix for server Monitoring.
- Configured Icinga and Zabbix on new Customer servers.
- Server Decommission Process.
- Managed server using Rundeck application.
- Managed exadata patching as per requirement.
- Server Patching during Quarterly Reboot .
- Setup ldap server and client.
- Worked on Ansible Master server to automate process and installation purporses.
- Installing and configuring Tomcat version 6, 7, 8 and JBOSS Application Server 7.1 on RHEL Server.
- Customer like Microsoft, Pepsi, Bank of America, Boler, Air Command Australia, Arthrex, Atlas Healthcare, Autoliv Thailand, Comvita NewZealand, Honeywell, Nexteer Automotive, Omron, Phenox Ireland Limited, Polaris, Takata Automotive, Watts Water Technologies Etc..
- Creation of RHEL, CentOS VM instances for clients in the UK & India on multiple platforms VMware, AWS
- Managed Microsoft Windows Server OS 2003 R2/2008R2, 2012 R2, 2016 build and deployment.
- Managed Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and MS Office suite.
- Worked on VMWARE client 5.5, 5.0 for maintaining VMs.
- Worked on SNELSERVER and OVH datacenter and create VMs on that & managed by VMWARE client 5.5.
- Managed the server in day to day maintenance, Daily Report activity.
- Level three tasks on MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, Installed SSL Certificates.
- Day to day Ticket based support for UK clients.
- Manage EC2 VMs on AWS
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat 7 on RHEL 6 and Centos 6 servers.
Lead System Admin
- Creation of RHEL, CentOS VM instances for clients in the USA, EUROPE & India on multiple platforms VMware, Openstack, Citrix Xenserver.
- Worked on hypervisors- KVM QEMU, ESXi, Xen
- Managed the server in day to day maintenance, OS patching, Daily Report activity.
- Level three tasks on MySQL, Apache, PHP, java hosting, Installed SSL Certificates.
- Day to day Ticket based support for clients -Vistaar US and Vistaar India.
- Auto backup and cleanup script using bash and python.
- Configured ldap server for centralized data .
- Day to day Ticket based support for clients Bacardi US (Client).