Software Development Professional with extensive experience in software analysis, solutions architecture, and information technology required to successfully design, program and debug software applications. Analytical and strategic problem solver with a proven track record of accurately resolving complex and irregular problems through careful examination and effective troubleshooting methodologies. Team - oriented professional adept at effectively communicating product architectures and design proposals among internal and external stakeholders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Software Development
- Data Analysis
- Test Driven Development
- Information Technology
- Data Validation
- IT Operations
- Solutions Architecture
- System Deployment
- Requirements Analysis
C | VBA | Visual Basic | Java | Eclipse | NetBeans | Tomcat | Swing | JSP| Maven UNIX | CSH | KSH | Oracle SQL | PL/SQL | Oracle SQL Developer | MS SQL Server | Windows | MVS | COBOL | JCL | Rational Clear Quest | Quality Center
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Directed and mentored a Managed Care development team of four team members, spearheading application program design and development for various Ohio Medicaid projects while ensuring reliable, cost effective, and high-quality solutions.
- Successfully increased team member coding output and celerity through careful examination while providing suggestions on proper implementation demonstrating software analyst expertise.
- Consistently identified and resolved coding errors through careful examination and analyses.
- Converted seven years of claim history, consisting of 800M claimants, within two days by effectively implementing a Managed Care data transfiguration process for Ohio Medicaid, ensuing project success with trivial data adjustments
- Spearheaded system migration from Sun platform to HP-UX by successfully consolidating platform usage and minimizing downtime.
- Established a proven track record of effectively identifying errors during testing phases, such as unit tests, integration tests and acceptance tests prior to project implementation, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Utilized Excel, VBA code and an ODBC connection to write and implement an Oracle spreadsheet that organized millions of records into one report within three days.
- Simplified Massachusetts Medicaid’s payment process by identifying which financial account to utilize by modifying criteria in cursor to organize and display information associated with the correct account.
- Collaborated with the State of Michigan Department of Education to stabilize and automate the MEAP Test grading process by removing duplicates and correctly identifying students.
- Implemented a Visual Basic/SQL Server application based on user-selectable criteria to remove duplicate test data and increase process speed.
- Effectively collaborated with stakeholders to maintain transparency regarding project progress, software applications design status and issue resolution.