Security Technologies: SSH, SSL
Cloud Computing: AWS | Azure | GCP
Operating System: ESXI, vSphere, Vcenter, VMware, Linux, Mac OS, Windows
Networking: DHCP, VLAN, TCP/IP, VPN, OSPF
Monitoring: Solar wind | Datadog | Kibana | Splunk | PagerDuty | ELK
Security tool: Wireshark | Proof - point | Barracuda | Palo-Alto.
IAM: OKTA $ Sail point.
Directory Services: Active Directory and LDAP
Agile: Jira, Confluence
Security frameworks: NIST, OWASP and CIA Triad.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Setup new user cookbook by preparing user Jenkins job, user roles and generating SSH keys.
- Configured bitbucket repo for chef cookbook.
- I used Cloud watch for analysis, metric generation and inventory.
- Implemented S3 bucket data storage for cloud computing.
- Used Cisco Meraki web console to centrally manage the network/server infrastructure.
- Created Linux access security group in Active directory with the attribute editor enabled.
- Configured AWS OKTA SAML integration.
- Designed AWS IAM security groups for access control.
- Synchronized active directory server(s) with OKTA by running OKTA AD agent on the Server.
Information technology Support
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Designed and administered active directory server.
- Used LANDesk for devices and employee management and support.
- Built wiki’s for documentation and knowledge base purposes.
- Implemented several Raspberry Pi projects for campus-wide Information Kiosk automation.
- Used Proofpoint as an email security tool for granular filtering and control of malware to prevent email fraud.
Information Systems Support
Confidential, Newton, MA
- Managed and supported Microsoft 0365.
- Used Microsoft Intune to centrally manage Assets and users on the network.
- Configured the FortiGate/FortiClient VPN server for end user’s access.
IT Client Support Engineer
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Deployed and supported windows and Mac OS operating systems.
- Administered Microsoft Office 0365 and active directory servers.
- Used Barracuda as email security tool for granular filtering and control of malware to prevent email fraud.
- Implemented and deployed enterprise software solutions.
- Escalate incidences for a prompt response.
Regional Lead Solution Support Analyst
- Managed and supported Confidential apps client account licenses.
- Migrated Clients on-premise email server to Confidential apps.
- Supported clients Confidential apps accounts.
- Project team lead for university’s Confidential apps migration.
- Championed googles apps awareness campaign.
- Facilitated a Confidential cloud event, giving CEOs and CIOs reasons to migrate to Confidential apps/Cloud.