Systems architect with expertise in requirement gathering and analysis, architectural, component and system design. Highly qualified technical engineer with skills sets focusing in multiple areas.
- Office 365
- Active Directory implementation
- AD and O365 Hybrid Implementation
- Azure Administration and Migration
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler
- DNS, DHCP
- IBM BigFix
- PowerShell scripting
- IBM XIV
- VMware ESXi, PowerCli
- Project Management
- Backup and Disaster recovery implementation
- Architect of security best practices
Global Infrastructure Systems architect
- Implemented and administration of O365 users and automation
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost - effective solutions .
- Designed new Active Directory environment for consolidation of multiple business units.
- . Architected new Citrix environment for application as a service for business units.
- Implemented new reverse proxy for web site authentication services.
- Documented new security recommendations and submitted to management.
- Designed Azure AD Security Strategy
- Led large infrastructure project for consolidation of multiple domains into singular domain.
- Scheduled and Migrated 180,000+ mailboxes into Office 365
- Implementation of new standards for O365
Senior Systems consultant
- Developed and performed process for SAN data migration.
- Performed configuration and migration tasks to migrate existing EMC storage to consolidate and remove older arrays.
- Identified appropriate volumes, LUNs, and arrays with business for migration scheduling and server impact.
Senior Systems consultant
- Systems administration—administration of servers, design and management of backup and retention policy, software licensing and asset management, creation and management of user and group accounts
- Project management—Systems Management Server deployment, standardization of all PCs, refresh of all network equipment at hub sites, standardization of all network configurations, upgrade to enterprise-class email gateway
- Security management—configuration and management of centralized anti-malware solution, patch management, creation/deployment of new password policy, firewall management, vulnerability assessment of PCs and servers
- Technical support—software and hardware installation/maintenance, 24/7 on-call support for software and hardware issues including business-critical ERP database, oversight of successful Accreditation site visits for Higher Ed customer
- Additional—creating and presenting weekly status reports for VP of Operations and CIO