- I am an Implementation Architect.
- I have been productive in leading completed successful Implementations in Banking, Healthcare, and Manufacturing.
- This includes experience with performing the Business Analysis role, the Technical Project Manager role, the Documentation Writing role, and setting up Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Metrics as needed.
Network Operations Manager
- Responsible for Network Operations and Infrastructure Projects within the Credit Union. Implemented a formal change control and rotating on - call system.
- Replaced aging, non-tracking ticketing system with a CMDB based ticketing system (Service Desk) which also provides asset management and software tracking.
- Recovered the workstation refresh project which involved updating workstations to a standard image. Started process to upgrade firewalls 55XX to Firepower 21XX with AnyConnect and RSA tokens.
- Implemented new End Node Anomaly-based AV/Malware (Carbon Black) and a new scanning system Tenable for all workstations, servers and Cisco Infrastructure. Performed a RISC analysis on the network.
- Primarily hired to implement a Contact Center based VOIP system (Genesys) to replace a physical PBX 14 years out of support. Cutover included over 350 handsets, 335 ported numbers including (2) 1800 numbers and the conversion from PRI to redundant SIP configurations. Implementation successfully completed.
Network Operations Manager, Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Responsible for the implementation of Infrastructure Projects within the Bank and at times in the Banking District (206 Retail Locations). Projects included wiring on up to major Enterprise Systems like Email, VOIP, IM, DLP, and Service Now. Performed Business Analysis for these projects as needed.
- Specifically, responsible for the of the ITIL implementation of Service Now as an enterprise services platform within the bank. This included ticket, asset, and contract management.
- Involved in working up the IT Budget Cases with regard to projects and tasks within the IT environment. This includes both creating estimations of time and material requirements as well as implementing these items from a project/task process into the production environment.
- Led the Networking Operations team in a daily operations role as well as managing the networking team on key core changes on 7Ks and 5Ks, VOIP for the core bank, and ISE port protection. Led process for replacing key WAN and LAN elements in over 206 remote locations.
Senior Systems Consultant
- Responsible for Analysis of Patient Safety and HIPAA Compliance in the Pavisse Patient Incident Software. Worked to develop software requirements that track patient and employee incidents as well as HIPAA violations. Performed as the response lead architect designer on large RFPs for major clients such as CalHIPSO and Kaiser. Performed in-depth analysis of Meaningful Use implementation requirements including HIPAA security requirements for Stage 1, Stage 2, and for Omnibus.
- Performed analysis and guidance on Medicare and Healthcare issues such as provider drug shopping, Medicare audits, and HIPAA compliance.
- This calculator defined the number and cost of adverse events and preventable adverse events per average daily census and the impact of corrective action management.
Clinical Informatics - Director of Biomedical Integration and Technical Engineering
- Responsible for Implementation on all Clinical Informatics projects including ARRA assessment, architectural recommendations, workstation/printer/lab device integration, PACS, and HL7 data interfaces.
- Integrated Clinical Informatics teams with other support teams to provide customers with deliverables that support technical and security requirements as well as meet key clinical and compliance goals as required.
Director of Strategic Implementations
- Responsible for providing detail technical elements in RFI, RFP, and sales proposal documentation to describe Confidential technologies in the enterprise environment. Included structured assessments, network security requirements, interface data flow, and functionality for the Confidential Enterprise Suite (iSES).
- Responsible for Implementing the Confidential Suite (iSES) including documentation, communication plans, timelines, project plans (WBS), task definitions, and deliverable documents for individual facility and healthcare network implementations of bio-clinical Interface engines between medical devices and electronic medical records in a secure fashion.
- Provided Technical Project management for a multiple facility remote ICU monitoring system including full data, voice, video and clinical vital signs of patients at over 26 sites from two support hubs and a single data center. Integrated a number of bio-med, clinical lab, and patient reporting systems to a single EMR.
- Provided team lead and vital experience in multiple HIPAA and infrastructure audits regarding policy and SLA requirements, Service Desk operations, gap analysis, and recommendations for HIPAA/SLA targets.
- Successfully completed the redesign of multiple DMZs and related perimeter designs. Re-configured firewall and network equipment. Mapped entire enterprise networks with all current ingress/egress elements. Provided budget and design review for VOIP network contracts.
Manager IT Security
- Provided comprehensive technical leadership in securing the perimeter of both hospital's combined enterprise networks. Managed the Access Control and IT Security teams for both hospitals.
- Led senior technical team in defining and implementing new Windows technologies including Active Directory and Group Policy Objects.
- Previously to this held a range of positions for several organizations
Programmer, Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Security Manager and IS Manager.
- Designed a seven-layer model to transmit, via the Internet, health information through new and existing DMZ structures. This model was accepted by NIST as a valid working model for secure transmission of PHI.
- Project Manager and IT coordinator for implementation of complete IBM HPMS Patient management and order entry systems for a 115-bed hospital. Implementation included all wiring, hardware, communications,, software setup, and test results reporting.
- Implemented a room reservation and night audit system for a 438 hotel and casino from manual cash registers. This included software, hardware rollout, testing, and production implementation.