- Over 6+ years of professional experience as software professional industry comprising of delivery management, design, development, deployment and Cloud implementation with thorough knowledge in AWS (AmazonWebServices), Azure, Hybrid Cloud, VMware virtualization/ Windows, and related technologies.
- Extensive experience in Implementing Organization Cloud Engineer strategy based on Amazon Web Services. Mange all AWS services by using CLI (commandline interface).
- Experience in Providing Development and supportof CI/CD pipelines and release processesusing Azure DevOps (VSTS).
- As a certified AWS Cloud Architect with vast experience in architecting and strategizing solutions for migrating applications to AWS platform.
- As an AWS Architect with knowledge of Architecture and AWS services like S3 bucket, EC2, API gateway, lambda functions, Security Group, IAM, Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Cloud Front, SES etc.
- Experienced in AZURE DevOps , tools for automation using TERRAFORM to deploy AWS VPC and On - premises VM deployment.
- Promoted AWSServerless Computing aspect and written LAMBDA functions using Java, Python and MYSQL database.
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB Services, EBS volumes; to set alarm for Notification or Automated actions, and to monitor logs for better understanding and operation of the system.
- Ability to Maintain High availability infrastructure in AWS and to process Requests like Creation of Servers.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services): EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Glacier, RDS Configuration, Route 53, SNS, SQS and Elastic Cache.
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting. Possess working knowledge with Python to automate software configuration.
- Created and configured elastic load balancers and auto scaling groups to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment.
- Built continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) using tools/frameworks like Jenkins.
- Created S3buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
- Configured S3buckets with various life cycle policies to archive the infrequently accessed data to storage classes based on requirement.
- Used IAM for creating roles, users, and groups to provide additional security to AWS account and its resources.
- Provision and configure AWS services via the dashboard, CloudFormation templates, terraform and CLI console.
- Experienced in creating RDS instances to serve data through servers for responding to requests.
- Created snapshots and also images to store launch configurations of the EC2 instances. Good knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) methodologies.
- Managed and automated all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, network, permissions and cost) using configuration management tools like Ansible, Cloud Formation and shell scripts. Experience with AWS API Gateway and Rest APIs.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks for automating the process of provisioning custom Docker containers using AWSEC2 machines as hosts.
Operating Systems: Linux/ UNIX, Windows, RHEL 4.x/5.x/6. x.7, Solaris 8/9/10, IBM AIX (4.3,5.IL,5.3L, Centos7, Ubuntu
Scripting: Shell, PowerShell, Bash, Python Scripting , Perl
Virtualization: VMWare 5.5, Docker, AWS (EC2, S3, IAM,Route S3,SNS, SQS,VPC)
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid
Version Control and Change System: SVN , CVS, GitHub, Bit bucket, Jira, TFS
Networking: HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP, TCP/IP, NIS, DNS, DHCP.
Programming Language: C, C++, Python, Java
Monitoring and Build tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Nagios
CI and CD tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus, Azure Devops
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2
Configuration Management tools: Ansible, Chef, Cloud Formation.
Container and Cloud Tech: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Web/Application Servers: A pache Tomcat, WebLogic, Web logic, JBoss
Network Protocols/Services: TCP/IP, NFS, Telnet, DNS, LDAP, SSH, DHCP, NAT, LAN, WAN, ARP/RARP, FTP/SFTP/LFTP/FTPS, Samba, DNS/Bind
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Worked with development and test teams to provide process design, management, and support for source control, code compilation, change & production release management.
- Automated the installation, deployment and maintenance of Middleware Application Servers to RHEL development and Test Environments.
- Set up automated provisioning and SCM systems from scratch such that any new system which is added to infrastructure by Autoscaling mechanisms would be provisioned and configured to the service ready state automatically.
- Utilized AWS CloudWatch to monitor environment for operational & performance metrics during load testing.
- Automated the process using plugins available in Jenkins and moved from one environment to other throughout the build pipeline.
- Used Puppet server and workstation to manage and configure nodes, experience in writing puppet manifests to automate configuration of a board range of services.
- Involved in setup of clustered environment with WebLogic Application Server and created a two-node cluster using the Amazon Elastic Load Balancer in AWS.
- Leveraged EC2, Autoscaling, and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Optimized the EC2 instances run time using Lambda functions and CloudWatch events.
- Involved in performing application deployment to AWS Elastic Bean Stack environment.
- Worked on Kubernetes and Docker images to provide platform as service on private and public cloud in VMware Cloud.
- Documented and tracked issues, processes, guides, and white papers using JIRA.
- Installed and configured MongoDB agents to troubleshoot slow response times and excessive loads. Worked on MongoDB to setup, share and manage replica set.
- Installed and configured Nagios as monitoring tool for disk usage, CPU utilization, list of open files, and sending alerts to various teams.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Experience in (VPC), Network ACLs, Security Groups and route tables across Amazon Web Services.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3buckets and Utilized S3bucket and designed policies to move the content to Glacier's.
- Configuration and administration of Load Balancers, Route53, Network and Auto scaling for high availability. Supported 500+ AWS Cloud instance's and familiar with Amazon CLI management. Setup of Virtual Private Cloud.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline as code using Jenkins 20 & kubernetes, and Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins 2.0
- Integrated GitHub web hooks into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Implemented Disaster recovery solutions for components/services in AWS - RDS (MySQL), S3, route53 records.
- Involved in migrating the application from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to Platform as a Service (PaaS) by converting existing solution to Windows Azure Worker Role and then Configuring ARM VM Networking, Private Static IP Address and Public IP address .
- Trouble-shoot Continuous integration and automated deployment and management using Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Automating the Google cloud platform Infrastructure using GCP Cloud Deployment Manager
- Deployed container services through AZURE Dev Ops by creating CI/CD pipeline and pull the container images from ACR (AZURE Container Registry).
- Initiated Microservices application through Docker and Kubernetes cluster formation for scalability of the application, and creation of Docker images, upload/download in and out from the DockerHub. Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud watch.
- Developed automation scripts using Power shell for Release Management and Build Automation with AZURE DEVOPS (VSTS) by supporting multiple hosts and VMs for Azure cloud deployments .
- Worked with development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Implementing automated tasks through crontab, resolving tickets according to the priority basis.
Confidential, West Trenton, NJ
- Developed and implemented an Agile SDLC and refinement of the Software Configuration Management (SCM) infrastructure.
- Worked on building, administering, monitoring and troubleshooting RHEL on development, test, and production environment.
- Configured Kickstart server and patched/updated servers using Red Hat Satellite server.
- Used Logical Volume Manager to create Volume Groups, Logical Volumes, and manage disk partitions according to the database and app requirements.
- Created Puppet modules to manage & automate installation process across the infrastructure.
- Facilitate load balancing and building servers with high availability and using and creating distribution groups
- Migrated the Microservice Based applications from Virtual Machines to Docker containers and managed the clustered containers using Kubernetes.
- Defined a migration strategy by understanding the application architecture in working with the development team.
- Responsible for taking the source code and compiling using Maven and package it in its distributable format, such as a WAR file.
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all Microservices to pull image from private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Worked on Kubernetes and Docker images to provide platform as service on private and public cloud in VMware.
- Responsible for implementing Azure architecture, configuring cloud services, managing post provisioning, and installing application components on Virtual Machines.
- Designed workflows for Azure Automation Runbook to perform repeated tasks.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, performed Azure deployments and apply fix on Azure applications
- Supported identifying various production defects resolution and ER deployment.
- Worked with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems.
- Troubleshooting Network, memory, CPU, swap and File system issues, TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, SMTP in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Created and scheduled CRON tasks for file update, system back up or removal of unnecessary files.
- Responsible for monitoring disk status, system processes, user process activity, system security & logs, File System Management, Monitoring OS and Network Activities.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Created Solaris server with Jumpstart and Linux server using Kickstart to automate the installation process and to reduce installation time and Post-installation errors.
- Worked on Solaris volume manager to create file systems as per user and DB requirements.
- Provided Configuration management and Build support for different applications, built and deployed to the production and lower environment.
- Designed the Release Plans while coordinating with Stake Holders including Project Management Lead, Development Lead and Testing Team Lead.
- Maintained current and historical versions of files including source code, webpages, and documentation using Subversion (SVN).
- Configured plugins on Jenkins Server to automate the deployments onto app servers and Artifactory server.
- Performing updates and upgrades on the systems currently on the network for performance and auditing purposes.
- Created release manifest and various other supporting documents while promoting the final artifacts to production.
- Used Chef attributes, Chef Templates, Chef Recipes, for managing the configurations across various nodes using Ruby.
- Wrote shell scripts to deploy the Java applications into JBOSS application servers.
- Used Elastic Load balancers and Auto scaling groups to handle the traffic at peak times.
- Enforced ITIL process while pushing builds & deployments to prod/pre-prod environments.
- Worked on establishing a streamlined release process for the development team from scratch.
- Automated build & release process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Prepared a standard Run Book for each migration methodology on Unix servers.
- Checked on Patch upgrade and Firmware Upgrade for each migration server when required.
- Installed and configured Multipath and removed Powerpath in all the servers.