- A highly technical IT Leader and goal - oriented professional with over 15 years of solid IT experience in Infrastructure and Networking.
- Demonstrated experience in complex routing and switching, troubleshooting, design and Implementation.
- Design and create external connectivity to AWS VPC cloud instance by providing connectivity to various AWS regions.
- An organized engineer with the ability to manage multiple projects combined with a strong work ethic and a team player.
- Possess an Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
Cloud Platform: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 2012, 2008 Server
Languages/Platform: HTML, Q Basic, Routing & Switching, Python
Security Tools: Metasploit (working knowledge)
Wireless Technologies: CDMA/EvDO, GSM, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VoLTE and Wi-Fi
Data Collection/Processing: Agilent, TEMS, Actix, Windcatcher, DataPro, FalconSmart, ActixOne
Application Software: MS Office Suites, MapInfo, Google Earth, ZITE, ATOLL, GeoPlan, FUZE, IMNOS, RFDS, ASSETS, Element, TrueCall
Vendor Experience: CommScope, Corning Mobile Access, TE Connectivity, Confidential, SpiderCloud, Cisco, Confidential & Solid Technologies.
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Created scripts in Python (Boto) which integrated with Amazon API to control instance operations.
- Designed, built and coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using Gitlab, Jenkins and Puppet on hybrid IT infrastructure.
- Involved in designing and developing Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and other services of the AWS infrastructure.
- Management and Administration of AWS Services CLI, VPC, Amazon Glacier, Route 53, CloudTrail, IAM, and Trusted Advisor services.
- Running build jobs and integration tests on Jenkins Master/Slave configuration.
- Managed Servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet configuration management.
- Involved in maintaining the reliability, availability, and performance of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Responsible for monitoring the AWS resources using Cloud Watch and application resources using Nagios.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon, worked with teams to lockdown security groups.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Puppet Master/Agent. Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from puppet-forge. Up gradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using Git.
- Branching, Merging, Release Activities on Version Control Tool GIT. Used GitHub as version control to store source code and implemented Git for branching and merging operations for Java Source Code
- Initiating alarms in CloudWatch service for monitoring the server's performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc. to take recommended actions for better performance.
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates
Engr III Cslt-Systems Performance
- Design, Commissioning, Optimization and project management of multitude of in-building project types like hospitals, commercial building, campus, enterprise clients
- Responsible for all voice and data capacity on all platforms for Radio Access Network.
- Redesigning mature network areas to minimize capacity constraints and improve SINR while working with other areas of network to ensure performance fixes/initiatives are in place.
- Using internal tools to process regulatory compliance; prepare and file all required documentation in timely manner for Regulatory, CIQ preparation, RFDS, create plumbing diagrams.
- Direct or perform DAS commissioning and integration using in house and 3rd party resources; Provide advanced troubleshooting for system faults, alarms and performance degradation.
- Perform UL balancing, optimizing UL path, RACH optimization, load balancing, noise mitigation, DAS parameter changes, Layer 3 level troubleshooting.
- Analyze and summarize test data to evaluate performance against key performance indicators (KPIs). Optimize networks to meet contracted KPI. Directly manage Pre and Post Launch Optimization, Event Monitoring, and provide testing reports, close-out packages and acceptance documentation as well as readouts to Company executives. Compile and maintain all project documentation in accordance with policies and procedures.
Sr. DAS/SMC System Solution Engr.
- Design and implement DAS (Indoor/Outdoor) of all types of venues based on the customer’s RFP documents and site survey inputs.
- Collaborate with the customer to identify the scope of work and comply with technical performance specifications and standards of implementation throughout the course of the project.
- Collate site survey data, analyze collected data and calibrate the design according to the field measurements.
- Producing design documentation including but not limited to: BOMs, EIRP tables, plumbing diagrams, link budget (LB) calculations, material pricing, and prediction plots.
- DAS-BTS integration, commissioning and optimization of all types of DAS venues.
- Review post processed walk test data for system performance and collaborate with the customer to optimize the DAS system.
- Manage projects, installers and third-party customers.
Engineer II - Svcs. RF
- Design and implement IBS DAS based on the customer’s RFP documents and site survey inputs.
- Commission and optimize different public venue projects to meet the systems requirement and delivered on the target customer’s KPIs.
- Work with Carriers and third-party neutral host vendors to identify the scope, responded to RFP document, and complied with technical performance specifications and standards of implementation throughout the course of the project.
- Generate 3D modeling, prediction plots for different technologies towards project bidding/proposal as well as closeout packages for customers.
- Produce documentation including but not limited to: BOMs, EIRP Tables, Trunking Diagrams, Link Budget (LB) calculations.
- Develop a detailed report after post processing the data collected and provide detailed recommendations to the customer/carrier to enhance the performance of the system to which it is designed for.
- Collate site survey reports, analyzed collected data and calibrated the design according to field measurements
- Work with multiple 3rd party product companies to provide custom solutions and products in integrating BTS/RAN equipment to the DAS Head end equipment.
Sr. Network Support Engineer
- Manage LANs, WANs, storage networks, routers, switches, and other network related appliances
- Monitor performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, schedule upgrades and collaborate with network architects on network optimization
- Ensure network services/equipment have enough capacity, stability, and agility to satisfy service level agreements with internal business units and external customers
- Recommend upgrades based on release notes from Vendors
- Process, monitor and prioritize trouble tickets and projects
- Provide on-call support for network infrastructure, circuit providers and 3rd party connections in an on-call rotation
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources and tools
- Respond to inquiries and tasks in a timely manner from Peers and Management
- Provide on-call support for all network infrastructure in an on-call rotation
- Create and updating network diagrams, procedures and policies to ensure adequate support of network environments
- Provide periodic reporting of the network operational status and capacity to management team
- Designs, deploys and supports network protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, GLBP, Multicast and BGP.
- Works as a core integration engineer on implementation and integration projects on the core networks.
- Configuration and Integration of VSAT and microwave radios: Teletronics, Trango and Alvarion for internet connectivity.
- Cisco routers and switches configuration for Local and Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN).
- Provides implementation, integration and design on network services and configurations.
- Implementation of Cisco Security, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT and GRE.
- Use network analysis and monitoring tools like Wireshark and SolarWinds.
- Provides operational monitoring, support, troubleshooting and maintenance for corporate and customer network infrastructure.
- Ensures network level design, Integration for data interconnectivity and data network performance, Monitoring and Back-up of platforms.
- Daily operational responsibility for reliability and availability of network services and processes.
- Provides VPN and VoIP service for clients.