- MS Office 365 / Azure Enterprise Applications, SaaS and PaaS
- MDM Applications
- Experienced with Datacenter Project Planning, Management, Security and Maintenance for IaaS and ITIL Process. Both on Site and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Experienced in development of Request for Information (RFIs), Request for Proposals, (RFP), and development of Statements of Work (SOW).
- Advanced experience with Windows 2016/2012r2/2008r2/2003 OS Enterprise Domain Administration; Active Directory Services, Remote Desktop Services, Group Policy, DNS, SNMP, NTFS, Printer Management and Windows Updates.
- PKI and Certificate management.
- Various Network Tools and Visio documentation for applications and networks, PowerShell, RSAT, ADRAP, Wireshark.
- Conducted Security Risk - Analysis for changes to applications or network as needed. NIST Standards, FISMA, FedRamp, SOX2
- Experienced in the configuration and deployment of Microsoft Hyper V VMM’s and VMware vSphere systems.
- Configured and managed HPE BL & DL ProLiant Servers and 3PAR Storage Systems.
- Configured and managed Brocade Fibre switches, Cisco / HP ProCurve and Comware routers, switches.
- Microsoft SQL 2014 and 2012 Server Database Administration
- Provided Tier Three Assistance for WAN and LAN IP network issues and Microsoft Applications.
- LAN and WAN network’s design, physical implementation and support of TCP/IP, IPX, DHCP, WINS, VLAN, SNMP, RADIUS and VPN configurations with various vendors, Cisco and HP, routers and switches.
Senior Windows Engineer
- Senior Windows Administrator for Microsoft SaaS, PaaS applications for various DST Business Units applications. MDM Application Deployment
- Reduced operational cost as technical lead of datacenter consolidations of remote offices to primary data center.
- Migration of legacy Windows Servers to newer Windows OS’s
- Maintained project documentation on internal repositories, Wikis and company tools (Remedy, Clarity, etc...) and provide updates in weekly executive reviews
- Reviewed requirements and develop reports on applications.
Solution Architect Data Center
- Presales for Federal customer requirements for server, storage and network proposals for small to medium size business clients ( Confidential ’s) and Federal Agencies.
Senior Windows Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer for Confidential /Risk Management Agency for Microsoft Server based applications
- Reduced cost by implementing HP 3PAR SAN based on the federal customer requirements.
- Datacenter consolidation of 315 Wintel servers to virtual servers, reducing overall costs.
- Primary areas of responsibility were in the operation and maintenance, installation, backup and recovery, capacity planning and security administration on the Windows 2008/2003/2000 Active Directory, DNS, Windows Group Polices, related network applications.
- Managed and maintain three HP EVA 8100 Series SAN’s.
- Researched and specified hardware and software solutions for an Enterprise level network.
- Planned and specified with vendors on solutions for customers.
- Provide technical and mentoring support for both Confidential computer specialist and IT contractor’s regarding network and applications issues.