- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills: helped insure success through the many workflow stages, and lead to timely results that met financial goals.
- Coordinated physical move of a 75+ physician clinic
- Directed the design and deployment of Web pages/Store
- Managed multiple hardware / software upgrades and additions.
- Managed multiple software development projects, from design through development, testing, documentation,, and implementation.
- Leads by example and inspires a positive and productive team environment, allowing the of the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Effective communication style and great interpersonal skills allows for a very progressive and dynamic team environment.
- Creates/facilitates an exciting and comfortable atmosphere for the team, which ultimately leads to a higher level of creativity, innovation, and production.
- Decorated Soldier - ed Army Commendation Medal for my leadership overseas in wartime situations.
- Proven ability in strategic planning and project management.
- Team Builder - My management style promotes a dynamic/empowering team environment allowing us to maintain high output, high morale, and high standards.
- Operations Management specialist
- Expert at Operations/process development
- Experienced with developing and maintaining budgets
- Creating and delivering accurate and timely Reports
- Experience with managing team members, as well as managing their to form the most productive team environment possible.
- Skilled Account manager, experienced at negotiating with clients and designing projects to their complete satisfaction.
Project Management: Team building/Leader, Budgeting, Construction Project Overseeing, Large scale d Confidential conversions, Facilities, Business development, Communication skills, Multi tasking, etc.
System Administrator/Engineer: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Windows, Salt, Foreman, IDM, Pure, SAN, Veritas NetBackup and Backup Exec, ELK, Atlassian Suite
Strong scripting skills: BASH, PERL.
Telecommunications: EDI, ACD, PBX, Nortel, Avaya G3, AVA Manager, etc
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, DB2
Applications: Excel, Project, IIS, other Microsoft Office applications, Apache, Tomcat, Adobe, Java, JBoss, Altiris, Ping, Veritas, Ghost, Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Crowd, Fisheye, Crucible, Hipchat), VMWare, etc.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Supported platform incorporating ~250 virtual and physical servers - Mostly Rhel 6 and 7, but incorporating Solaris, CentOS, Earlier versions of Redhat, and Windows
- Sys-ops member of Dev-ops team that performed a major overhaul of the application to begin using Salt as our configuration tool.
- Repaired, Rebuilt and Upgraded company backups using primarily Veritas Netback, but also incorporating Backup Exec and Zmanda
- Reviewed/created documentation of processes and policies. Redesigned the knowledge base using Confluence
- Integral team member in major d Confidential center reorganization
- Migrated from KVM based virtual environments to VMWare on UCS.
- Supported Pure Storage implementation and integrated with UCS.
- Primary Engineer for deployment of Software Releases, Updates and OS Patches
- Integral team member in projects to implement Salt, IDM, and Foreman
- Hands on support during HSM upgrades and configurations
Confidential, Salt Lake City
- Responsible for deployment of software packages and upgrades for Confidential ’s hospital’s into 120+ VA hospitals nationwide.
- Administered/upgraded Atlassian suite of products
- Maintain systems and processes to modernize Information systems for Confidential ’s Administration
- Passed intense background check before given access to VA systems and information
- VMWare environments on Red Hat Linux and Windows 2008/2012. Veritas NetBackup
- Prepared budgets, coordinated hardware purchases, and managed licenses for Software products
- Hardware installs and repairs
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Senior System Administrator
- Performed project management and customer liaison duties for Confidential ’s customer’
- System Administrator/Network Administrator for local and remote networks containing 200+ Windows 2003 and Redhat Linux Servers. Cisco switches and routers, SAN, etc. 100 percent uptime since 2006.
- Installed and maintained software: Nuance, Apache, IIS, Confidential Director, etc.
- Scripting: Perl, Bash, DOS. Wrote many scripts to check systems/services, deploy software, pull d Confidential, access servers, etc.
- D Confidential base Specialist for company. Oracle 11i, 10g, MS SQL. Performed updates, backups, restores, skilled with SQL and PL/SQL
- Performed Release testing and troubleshooting of software roll outs as well as BIOS updates, software patches, etc.
- Developed projects and wrote documentations for internal Methods of Procedure as well as Engineering Notes
- Strong customer, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Helped grow the platform from 20 servers to over 200. Built, updated, troubleshot, installed, supported, etc.
- Administered ‘On Call’ scheduling for all technicians.
- After I left Confidential, they continue to contract with me for maintenance of their Systems
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Senior Field Service Technician
- Key team member in project to move several processes and procedures to India
- Phone System, Network, Image Management, Desktop Builds, etc.
- Six Sigma