- 10 years of progressive experience within Information Technology
- 3.5 years of proven AWS experience
- Subject Matter Expertise in Amazon Web Services, along with hands on experience and a deep understanding of AWS Services and Cloud Native Tools
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands - on ability to implement best practices
- OS experience with Windows or Linux and coding enterprise applications Experience with micro services architecture (Anthos, Istio, Containerization)
- Hands on expertise Routing and Switching
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding personal initiative and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently multitask
- Ability to demonstrate a superior insight and skills adeptness on a specialized network technology.
- Focused on High Availability Network Platforms (Cisco, Juniper) IP Routing/Switching (and Services, Applications) Cisco CSSs, SANs, Wireless, VoIP services and infrastructure.
- Protocols (RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) relating to current LAN, MAN, WAN technologies
- Demonstrated excellent abilities in the areas of performance diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, project leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a strong orientation towards customer service.
- 10 Years of experience in Switched Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet (DWDM), Cisco routers and switches.
- Hands on Communication Protocols (TCP / IP - ARP, FTP, TFTP, SNA). Wide-area/Routing Protocols: MPLS, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP-4, EGP, NHRP, SNMP
- RAS / VPN infrastructures (TACACS, Radius, ACE Server); design and build.
- Strong understanding of Security systems and networks Advanced knowledge of VPN-1 and FW-1 (PIX, Checkpoint, Nokia Platforms)
- Network Security Engineering (Policies, Proxies, Authentication, 802.1x etc)
- Wireless: 802.11x wireless policy and security encryption (including, VPN Tunneling), VoIP
- 15 Globally recognized certifications.
- Data Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Design Analysis
Solution Architect and Network Engineer
- Analyzed, Planned, Designed Documented, Configured, Tested, Optimized Budgeted and Presented AWS Cloud solutions to start-up Enterprises
- Budgeted Existing network replacement with Migrated Component of AWSTechnologies
- Deployed cost effective AWS solutions.
- Detailed Migration Solutions from Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Palo Alto Systems and Networks to AWS Cloud Systems and Networks vis-à-vis - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS technologies.
- Migrated and Deployed AWS Compute, Storage, Database, Network, Governance, Security with marketplace partners.
- Provided hands on Training on Private Cloud (VMware), Public Cloud (AWS, Azur, Google), Legacy Networks (Cisco, Palo Alto, Microsoft)
- Consulted for Staff Capacity building in Cloud Environment.
- Hands on Training on LAN, WAN, Wireless, Collaboration, Security, Windows Servers, VPN, Firewalls, Switches, Routers Phones, Access Points, CompTIA+, Security+, Network+, VMware, IT project Management, AWS Cloud, Azure, Google Technologies
- Office, Team and Project Management
- Gather New IDEAS from professionals, students and organizations in order to build a tangible product or services for Business.
- Conceive, Plan, Design, Develop, IT Systems and Network based Business Ideas, products, services, Projects
- IT business Development
- Provided Professional and Vocational Training on IT products, services and projects.
Consultant and Trainer
- Designed, Developed and Deployed 100 IT Projects
- Worked with Japanese team o mapped IT Technologies with High Speed (Ka-band) band satellite system and networks.
- Designed and Developed IT Training Project and Document
- Trained 500 IT Guys.