- MCP/MCSA/MCSE/MCTS / CCA - V 7.X, VCP-DCV 6.5, Zerto Certified Professional with 16+ years IT Support experience in a fast paced, progressive environment. Fully Bilingual, English & Spanish … Motivated and committed professional… Eager to learn, contribute and excel.
- Experience with relocation of enterprise corporate network, datacenter migrations multiple office management, Citrix X.A 4.5, 6.5 and 7.x Domain migration, Exchange migration, VMware migrations, vmotions, Active Directory, GPO, VOIP, vlans and Routers
- Data Center Migrations and replications with Zerto
- Configure Manage all corporate infrastructure
- Servers including VMware ESX 6.5 upgrades from 4.0-5.0-5.1-5.5 and 6.5
- Proven ability to work independently or part of a larger team to architect and implement complete IT solutions.
- Proven track record of project management and leadership skills
- Friendly personality, self motivated, team player, reliable, detail oriented with exceptional customer communication skills, both written and verbal and a strong work ethic.
Dell, IBM, UCS, Nutanix, Thin: Appliance, Sonic Wall Firewall, APC, VMware3.5,4.0,5.5 6.5. Zerto. Citrix XA 6.5. Active Directory, GPO, VPN, MS OS Suite Server/Desktop, Ghost, enterprise level anti-virus, SEP, firewall/Symantec Backup exec/ router/switch configuration, DHCP, DNS, WINS, SMTP
Sr. SYSTEMS/ ADMINISTRATOR
- Performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s IT systems infrastructure
- Maintaining windows infrastructure and network services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, MS SQL, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix7.6 (VDA), File servers, and Hyper-vSphere ESXI 6.5
- Assisting in developing, implementing, and testing server and data level disaster recovery plans
- Assisting in maintaining a highly integrated virtual environment using virtualization technologies in a Hyper-converged data storage environment with the continuation of planning, designing, implementation, and support.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining multiple server environments which include development and production, and ensuring proper integration with other organizational systems
- Successfully maintain West Coast facilities Sun Valley Ca, Vista Ca, and Mexicali MX
- VMware 4.0,5.0 and 5.5 migrations, vmotions, P2V’s and upgrades from 3.5 to 6.5
- Storage arrays migrations with NetApp, EMC and Tegile
- Configuring NAS, SAN, presenting LUN's on VM environments via ISCSI or FC as well creating projects for backups and DR's.
- Citrix XenApp 5, 6.5 and 7.15 Admin
- Support 1600+ in-house/remote users
- Setting up Cisco core switches VLans
- Create Manage all user AD/GPO/VPN/ network access accounts
- Configure Manage all West Coast servers including VMware ESX 6.5 Corporate infrastructure
- Multiple Data Center replications with migrations using Zerto
- Single point of contact for vendor relationships
- Installing and configuring Linux Cento OS, Ubuntu and and Red hat
- Manage/configure over 40 servers, SQL/Exchange5.5/IVR/NT4.0/W2Kserv.
- Implement upgrades, IIS, DNS, fixes, and updates to hardware components
- Create & manage personal & network shares.
- IT supervisor
PC SERVICE/ TECHNICIAN
- Excel in trouble shooting hardware, software & networking issues
- Fully qualified installing and configuring Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Successfully install, configure, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade PC hardware/software
- Customer Service Support