- 5+ years of solid experience in LAN network and VoIP engineering in an enterprise environment.
- Worked as a LAN network and voice support for Confidential
- Worked as consultant and delivery engineer at Confidential from providing support to the existing VOIP infrastructure with about 10,000 users and delivering on premises for several clients.
- At the present performing migrations, upgrades, troubleshooting, new projects and transitions, cut over the VOIP infrastructure (GW, CUBE, VG310, VG224, E1, SIP trunks).
- Cisco CUCM, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco CUPS, Basic CCX, Expressway and Collaboration Edge, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Voice Gateways, Upgrades, Migrations, CUBE, VG 310, SIP trunks, E1s, PRIs, H323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP, RTP, signaling, troubleshooting, planning new projects.
Features: SIP Gateways, SIP Trunking, VLAN Trunking, Emergency Responder
Protocols: H.323, SCCP, SIP, MGCP, RTP, TCP/IP, RIP (V1, V2), EIGRP, OSPF, VTP, STP, RSTP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP, TFTP.
Cisco: 79XX, 89XX, 99XX, Cisco CTS, Cisco Soft clients, and Cisco IP Communicator.
Codecs: G711 and G729 codecs.
Cisco UC Software: Unified Call Manager (UCM) 6.x - 10.x, Unity (Unity, Unity Connection and Unity Express), Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX), Cisco WebEx, Cisco Unified meeting place
Server Maintenance: VMware, TFTP, DHCP, Active Directory.
Communication: IM Presence, Microsoft Lync 2013,Jabber
Applications: Microsoft Vizio, Microsoft Office 365,Cisco Finesse, Visual Studio 2010,Dream Viewer, SQL Server Management Studio, WordPress .
Cisco Tech: LAN Switching, WAN/ LAN QOS, DHCP, DNS.
Windows: 10, 8.1, 7, XP, 2012 server, 2003, 2000, 98/95.
Hardware: Routers ( Cisco 7600, 7206, 6500, 4000, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600 Series. ) Switches ( Cisco 6500, 3700, 3500, 2900 Series. )
Cisco CUCM, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco CUPS, Basic CCX, Expressway and Collaboration Edge, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Voice Gateways, Upgrades, Migrations, CUBE, VG 310, SIP trunks, E1s, PRIs, H323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP, RTP, signaling, troubleshooting, planning new projects.
Sr. Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Troubleshooting to the general Cisco collaboration infrastructure
- Deploying a multisite IP Telephony network with Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM 9.1.2, 10.5.2), Unity Connection (CUC 9.1), Call Manager Express (CME) in Multi Cluster Environment and used SIP Trunk to integrate clusters from two remote location
- Configured new phones in Call Manager and Call Manager Express, voicemails in Unity Connection.
- Created prompts for UCCX deployment
- Handled SRST, Voice Routing Protocols and Voice Gateways.
- Configured Cisco 2911 and Cisco 2901 Routers to act as Redundant Voice Gateway using SIP Protocol.
- Configured H323, SIP & MGCP Gateways.
- Deploy related UC technologies and services such as H323 gateways, POTS, PRIs/ISDN, IP routing, switching, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet connections.
- Designed, Managed and maintained Cisco Call Managers, Gatekeepers, and Gateway equipment on unclassified and classified USACE networks, Jabber and WebEx.
- Globalized call routing & Daily Support
- Upgrade expressway C and E from 8.7 to 8.8
- Upgrade from 8.5 to 9.5 and from 9.5 to 10.5 version
Cisco Voice Engineer
- Onsite engineer supporting a 2 clusters one with about 10,000 users and other with about 20,000 users
- Integration with a Nortel PBX
- Prime Collaboration installation and administration
- Create and Manage Call Manager features that include Intercom groups, Unity Subscriber, Unity Call and Directory Handlers, Voicemail services.
- Deployed and integrated IM Presence to CUCM (10.0), interoperated all users and VoIP phones to IM Presence.
- Bulk users on Cisco Call Manager using BAT format with Excel database format.
- Created an enterprise dial plan with Route partitions, calling search Spaces, Line groups, Route lists and Route patterns in Cisco Call Manager and created VLANs and necessary configuration on Cisco Gateways.
- Installed and configured Cisco IP Phone 8841, 8851, 7841, 794x, 796x, 7937’s
- Planned and performing migration from a CUCM cluster on MCS server to UCS servers
- Installation of a new cluster, cisco unity connection attendant console VGW, analog gateways and SIP trunk to ITSP, call handlers on client’s site.
- Tickets for every LAN failure and basic VOIP failure
- Installation only of CUCM CUC and IM&P server
- Basic CCX
- Installation and configuration of CUCME and CUE
- Implement Jabber infrastructure and clients for all IMC employees.
- Perform CUCM backups