A Machine Learning engineer passionate about cutting - edge technologies and solving real-world problems, with academic and professional experience in Computer Vision, NLP, Reinforcement learning. Currently looking for a full-time opportunity.
Database: MySQL, SQLite, Redis
Tools: & Technologies: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Catboost, XGBoost, Flask, Django, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow, ELK Stack, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, REST API, NLTK, Gensim, OpenCV, Apache Nutch, Git
Machine Learning Engineer
- Created robust and automated data integration jobs for structured and unstructured data that processes and clean data from source systems and save it into analytical platforms using batch and streaming mechanisms leveraging cloud-native toolset.
- Analyze structured data and trained gradient boosting model using CatBoost, XGBoost, to predict the conversion rate.
- Trained clustering algorithm to create customer segments to provide a personalized experience to the customers.
- Build REST API using the Flask framework which can serve the machine learning model into the production using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Design, build and manage the ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) cluster for centralized logging and search functionalities for the App.
- Conceptualize new research ideas while building prototypes and proof-of-concepts both individually and in collaboration with other data scientists.
- Perform end-to-end solutions development and deployment of Machine Learning models using kubeflow.
- Create statistical profiles, models and segmentation schemes to drive profitable business solutions.
Machine Learning Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco
- provided data-driven insights, developed analytical strategies and complex analytical models for a wide array of business initiatives.
- Wrote Web Crawling script to fetch data from the web using python programming. Used different data cleaning techniques to create a dataset for the NLP task.
- Worked on character and word-level language modeling for the next word prediction in the sentence using AWS.
- Developed a property recommendation system using collaborative filtering and deep learning.
- Created word2vec word embeddings using the text dataset for the chatbot development task. And worked on a bidirectional attention model.
- Developed Map Reduce jobs written in java, using Hive for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Collaborated with data engineers and operation team to implement the ETL process, wrote and optimized SQL queries to perform data extraction to fit the analytical requirements.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles
- Used Python and Django Framework to create backend and REST API of the web application.
- Designed and developed a data management system using MySQL and Django.
- Actively participated in Testing, Production Support and Maintenance/Patch deployments.