- 8+ years of experience in Embedded Automotive Software design & development.
- Design & Development of Microprocessor / Micro controller based systems.
- Embedded Automotive Software development using C/C++, embedded C and Matlab.
- Experience in development of automotive Electronic Controllers (ECUs), especially of audio systems, their application and integration in vehicle design.
- Experience developing embedded software for 8/ 16/ 32 bit Microcontrollers.
- Experience in development of automotive Electronic Controllers (ECUs) in compliance with AUTOSAR architecture, AUTOSAR 3.1 and 4.x stack, configuration and integration and MCAL development.
- Experience working embedded Linux on Raspberry Pi, Beagle bone black (BBB), STM32fxx platform for academic projects during my Master’s program.
- Infotainment GUI development Using PEG and Qt tool for HMI.
- Experience using VECTOR tools CANoe, CANalyer, CANape and CAPL programming.
- Extensive experience using CAN, J1939, UDS, MOST and LIN.
- Hands on experience working with ECU's for automotive applications using dSPACE tools.
- Hands - on experience in design and development of ADAS, LKAS model, infotainment and HMI.
- Excellent development using Matlab and Simulink.
- Extensive understanding of Complex Device Drivers, RTE, and Application Layer SW Components.
- Automotive ECU layout, electrical / electronic hardware, embedded software, and automotive sensors.
- Execution of review and release of functional safety (ISO 26262) requirements, implementation and processes.
Hardware Platforms: Freescale MPC5567, ARM, Cortex, ATMEL controllers, Freescale MCF5329 (Coldfire core) microcontroller, PIC 16F and 18F series Micro controller, Intel 8051 based Micro controller, Raspberry PI, STM32F4 discovery board.
Operating Systems: UCOS RTOS, Windows, Linux, VxWorks RTOS
Software: C, C++, Matlab, python, Assembly language for 8051
Tools: Diab compiler / Lauterbach Debugger, GHS (Green Hills Software) for Power PC, Cross Compiler Tool chain for ARM gcc-4.11, Tresos ECU configuration tool (Autosar), Trace 32 debugger, PIC C Compiler, GIT, Keil uvision2 Compiler for 8051 family of Microcontrollers
Version control tools: WinCvs, Visual Source Safe.
Protocols: I2C, SPI, MOST, USB, CAN, CANJ1939, UDS, Diagnostics
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Development and Testing of ICU (Input Capture Unit), CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) and GPT (General Purpose Timer) modules.
- Design and development of MCAL and low level device drivers.
- Porting of Driver code from MPC5567 to MPC5565 and MPC5561 and testing the driver functionalities.
- Development of sensor fusion and tracking algorithms to support advanced driver assistance systems(ADAS).
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Developed and implemented test plans for complex systems using dSPACE HIL systems.
- Adapt and integrate Powertrain or Hybrid controllers with HIL test system.
- Proficient in CANape scripting for automation and analysis, and experience with J1939 CAN Communications.
- Performed optimization of motor controls via testing and data collection using Matlab.
- Used CAN analyzer and Oscilloscopes are used for debugging.
- Used Matlab 2015b, RTW.
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Embedded Software Engineer
- Design and development of I2C Driver for Photosensor interface and development of Photosensor application.
- Design and development of SPI Driver for RTC Interface and development of RTC application.
- Implementation of FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
- Design and Development of IR Remote control Interface and Application.
- Implementation of Watchdog.
- Integration of RTC, Photosensor, Motion sensor and FTP to GUI.
- Designed and developed a Touch Screen Module interfaced by a GUI programmed in python.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Embedded Software Engineer
- Design and development of Center Console application.
- Design and development of USB driver and interface in embedded LINUX platfrom.
- Development of application using C++ on PC and iMX31 platform.
- Perform simulation HIL and SIL testing.
- Model design using MATLAB.
- The GUI development of Center Console using Qt-Embedded and python programming.
- Dynamic Configuration of the Screens.
- Support software optimization in embedded cores such as ARM/Neon, GPU and vector processors.
- Navigation of screen using touch Screen interface.