- Security professional with 10+ years of experience managing IT and security systems, operations and projects.
- Experience in a dedicated Information Security role responsible for policy & management, audits and assessments
- Security operations, incident management, Data Loss Prevention - DLP, endpoint security, host intrusion prevention, antivirus, web gateways, vulnerability management, web application firewall, database auditing and file auditing, server performance monitoring, backups, business continuity, disaster recovery
- Security professional in Information Security, Risk Management, Intellectual Property Protection and Security Strategy.
Cloud Computing: Azure, AWS
Web Server and Application: Apache, IIS, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Virtualization: VMware VSphere 5/5.5, vCenter Converter, Virtual Center, HA/DRS/Fault Tolerance, HypervisorFirewall & Security Juniper SSG320M (Net screen), NS-25, SSG-140
Atlassian tools: JIRA, Crucible, Confluence, Fisheye, Bamboo
Application Testing Tool: Burp Suite, Wireshark, Nmap
Application build tools: Maven, Jenkins and central source code management (using SVN, GitHub)
Operating Systems: Linux 7/6/5/4.4 OEL5.6/6.4/7 Windows 2016/2012/008/2003 Solaris 9/10
Networking: LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Cat6 Cabling, VoIP, SMTP, POP3, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2012 server. Microsoft Project, Visio, Symantec Corporate Edition /Live State
Application Software: SSH, telnet, ftp, sftp Terminal client and remote desktop connection
Ticketing Systems: Zendesk Ticketing System, SILVA ServiceOne
Monitoring Tool: Nagios, OEM, OAG
Scripting Tool: Ansible, Bash
Confidential - Jersey City
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Linux/Unix server capacity planning, disaster recovery and security, infrastructure design, build-out, deployments, implementing server monitoring and performance tuning technologies, troubleshooting and problem resolution for complex server issues.
- Provide L3 support to application team and IT Staff on issues relating to Linux and distributed client/server infrastructure
- Managing Azure Security Center for security compliance.
- Performing Azure monitoring activities and risk assessments
- Reviewing security event log data and investigate
- Following Azure recommendation controls to maintain security compliance
- Providing SOX recertification for IT infrastructure
- Providing support for Enterprise application
- Providing support for Linux OS hardening remediation as per CIS benchmark
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, application servers, load balancers, and storage
- Hands on experience with information and application security concepts, mechanisms, and tools
- Participating in information security working groups
- Application testing proxies like Burp Suite
- Building Apache Webserver for various projects
- Supporting Tomcat/WebSphere/WebLogic systems
- Performing testing to evaluate new products for network and system security controls
- Providing support for Apache Webserver Tier1 and Tier 2 for application
- Experience installing & supporting SSL certificates.
- Monthly Linux patch management using BMC BladeLogic Automation
- Have in-depth working knowledge of Linux patch management and related information security functions
- Log management processes using log rotation/Syslog
- Working with application development team and internal clients on creating systems requirements, such as Apache Webserver / OpenAM /Oblix
- Support enterprise data protection and business continuity principles system
- Linux shell and scripting languages such as Perl and/or Bash
- Support systems auditing process and controls SOX compliance
- Security Audit and Compliance process and management
- Understanding of technical concepts using tools such as SSH, SCP. DNS, and DHCP
- Experience using information security products, and familiarity with security settings.
- Experience with Linux configuration management methods to secure the computers so that they maintain compliance to meet cyber security requirements.
Confidential - Seattle
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience with various Linux distribution: Red Hat 4,5,6, Centos 4,5, SuSe 9/10/11 and Oracle Linux 5
- Active Directory support - 2008/2012
- Installation, configuration, maintenance including updates
- Administer Microsoft Active Directory including maintaining roles, group polices, user\computer objects, replication, DNS, users, groups, application partitions, domains, sites, OU structure, clustering, and network shares
- Administer DNS
- Possess in-depth working knowledge of Linux file systems and storage architecture
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, HTML, HTTP, SSL, SSH, SFTP, DNS, Apache, Tomcat and LDAP
- Installation, maintenance, administration, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring of the Microsoft Windows platform, including experience with enterprise design and understanding of network architecture, DNS, firewalls, load balancers, clustering, etc.
- Installation and configuration physical and virtual (AWS) as windows and Linux/Ubuntu
- Possess in-depth working knowledge of Linux patch management and related information security functions
- Monitoring and maintaining all cloud instances at each point to ensure overall system availability and performance
- Providing support for JIRA, Jenkins, Crucible, SVN, GitHub application/tools
- Managing regular task such as patching, updated, performance health checks using BSA
- Working with development team and provide assistance in integration and deployment of applications on designated platforms and resolve any issues with development on a day-to-day basis on multiple platform such as Linux/Unix, Ubuntu
- Significant experience in high availability and disaster recovery DR/BCP functionality
- Managing Zendesk Ticketing system
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide infrastructure support globally US, UK, Australia, Singapore and India business Unit. This includes email system, Intranet, VPN, Safe Boot, Antivirus, Firewall, VMware, backup etc.
- Administration & Managing Amazon cloud computing.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure and proficient in AD migrations
- As AWS engineer, planed, designed, optimized, and expanded our 24x7 infrastructure, and responded to our growing capacity requirements and business needs.
- Design, install and maintain enterprise-class Windows servers and all related processes including backup/restore, security policies and virus protection, tuning, capacity planning and monitoring of all resources to ensure high availability of all services provided.
- Have deep understanding of the following Managing AWS S3, EC2 (Linux and Windows) administration.
- Standardization and operationalization of AWS private cloud systems infrastructure client such as Fidelity, Ansys, Chevron, Hershey's, Barclay's etc.
- Administration & Managing Office 365
- Providing continues support on SSAE16 audit process throughout the year.
- Providing continue support for InfoSec SOC2 pre-assessment process
- Administration of DR/BCP, restore and system recovery
- Installation, configuration & administration of Sun Solaris, Linux & Windows
- Helping organizations to efficiently use their networks. Ensuring that the design of an organization’s IT infrastructure allows all of the components, including computers, network and software to fit together and work properly.
- Administration of Juniper firewall (SSG-320M)
- 24/7 Production support
- Administration of IT assets and tracking
- Administration of Wi-Fi, CCTV, physical access, software’s licenses, Network penetration test and many further.
- Weekly generation of audit logs for InfoSec review
- Monthly account certification with Business Head
- Administration & Monitoring of Zendesk ticking system
- Administrator of SalesForce
- Administration of JIRA/Confluence/Crucible/Jenkins/SVN etc.
- Developing infrastructure team communication skills begins with simple interactions.
- Client project requirement for infrastructure will be providing on HIGH priority basis. (eg: site-to-site VPN)
- Monitoring professionally on new updates from Sophos and implemented when required
- Network penetration test monitoring with iViz process throughout the year.
- Coordinate departmental and vendor relationships for highest levels of cooperation and efficiency
- Strong in support service areas, focus, goals oriented.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written. Ability to assess situations and escalate following proper procedures. Servers Installation
- Install server operating as per the predefined standards (SOP)
- Building servers on Physical and Virtual environment.
- Apply approved patches on the newly built servers
- Install and configure toolsets (JIRA, confluence, Nagios, Apache)
Environment: LAN/WAN, SIP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Juniper Firewall, Cisco, VMware, Linux 5/6/7, Windows 2008/12, Solaris 10, Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence/Crucible), Jenkins, SVN, Zendesk Ticketing System, Salesforce/Remedy force, Nagios, Sophos, IBM/SUN Blade/Dell Servers, Office 365, AWS
System Engineer - IT
- Designed and implemented a LAN infrastructure more than 800 nodes using Windows NT/2000 server environment
- Administered Red hat Enterprise Linux A.S, E.S 3.0, Solaris 8 Servers and other Workstations.
- Installed, administered and troubleshooting of Windows 2000, 2003 and NT Servers.
- Remedy service management - handle customer tickets and SLAs
- Maintain email & proxy server on Linux 5.5 (send mail)
- Created and managed standard desktop images for employees based on job function reducing the time required to install appropriate software on a new PC
- Directly responsible for the management of all technology initiatives from the planning phase through implementation and maintenance
- Performed daily administrative tasks including adding and deleting users, setting up share areas, controlling data access and network management
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating system and network problems and performance issues.
Environment: VB, Oracle this system is developed to maintain client details, contact details, sales invoice report with item details, taxable term, and non-taxable terms as well as details of advance and holdback of the invoice. Database management with the help of Senior DBA involved.
Customer Support Engineer
- Documented a detailed report which maps out customer’s server environments software and hardware
- Project status reporting to customer project coordinator
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating system, and application related problems
- Performance tuning of all servers including email server
- PC assembly, hardware repairs & maintenance, design network cabling structure
- Gathered hardware inventory data of each server, gather software, OS and patches inventory from each server.
- Coordination with DBA and System Admin team on customizes the reports as per the requirement. Document the server configuration environment.
- Software installation such as Microsoft applications and AutoCAD
- Plan and implementation of all CTI products
- Provided technical support for more than 100 end-users (leased line & VoIP)
- Recommend and procure network hardware & software based on network requirement.
- Responsible for processes and procedures related to LAN
- Configuration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP, NFS, NIS and other network services.
- Written documentation of all systems and services for transfer of knowledge to respective personnel.
- Performed troubleshooting of various software and operating system related problems.
- Verify System state backups. Create / configure shares and groups. Troubleshoot OS related problems, involving other departments or vendors as necessary. Attend Bridge calls and problem resolution sessions.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and OS related problems.
- Performed hardware upgrades when requested. Update Firmware and Compaq agents and drivers.
- Planning and implementation of DNS and Active Directory, Troubleshooting TCP/IP and Name Resolution.
- Documented the LAN, WAN implementation and ongoing activities.
- Administration of Windows NT 4.0 Active Directory.
- Testing of security patches on Windows NT, XP Desktops as per test cases for application and OS compatibility.
- Network printer management
- PC assembly, hardware repairs and troubleshooting
- Installing of leased line modems (Internal, External)