Reliable candidate, offering 7 years of Systems Administration experience, seeking a Sr. Technical role in the IT field. Offers strong technical troubleshooting skills with the ability to learn new tasks quickly, and adapt to consistently changing environments. Demonstrates good written and verbal communication and strives to provide exceptional customer service. Works independently or in a team environment to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
Application: Microsoft Office, SharePoint 2010/13, SharePoint Designer 2010/13, InfoPath 2013, Visual Studio 2010, SQL 2014; McAfee HBSS; VMware Vsphere 6, Virtual PC, Python/Raptor, Java, SolarWinds Network Monitoring tools
Technical Support: Troubleshooting Hardware/Software, Network Connectivity; Software Installation Support; MFD Administration; Active Directory Management; Relevance Scripting; Powershell Scripting
Server Support: Server Configuration and Management; D Confidential base Management; Event Viewer Error Log Troubleshooting; VSphere Administration; Vulnerability Patching; STIGs; 3rd Party Software Patching; 3rd Party Software Package Development and Deployment
Confidential BigFix: Installation/Configuration, Task Sequence Scripting, Relevance Building, User Management, Image Building, Software Package Development/Deployment
SharePoint Support: Create/Manage Lists, Sites, and Permissions. Design Workflows, InfoPath Forms. Configuration Management and Administration
Site Lead: Employee Accountability Performance reviews, Candidate Review and Selection, Team meetings, Employee In/Out processing; Program Status Reports; Developmental .
Confidential, Ft. Meade, MD
- Manage 12 server farm spanning across multiple domains/Networks as the Sr. Systems Administrator on the Confidential network supporting a 500 user enterprise.
- Build/Maintain/Modify/Repair servers based on Server 2012 R2 platform and other OS's.
- Manage SharePoint 2013 Out - of-the-box solutions, Site Collections, and web content.
- Apply patches/updates/STIGs to ensure server and computer hardening in compliance of Confidential baseline standards.
- Improve efficiency by evaluating system functions, analyzing problems, tracking server activity, develop solutions, and take action that will assure continuity of operations to maximum extent.
- Communicate and document system diagrams, troubleshooting steps, and resolves.
- Serve as technical lead/advisor for enterprise wide deployment projects.
- Serve as escalated point of contact to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Communicate with vendor support to troubleshoot and resolve issues with software applications in production.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Fleet Management of MFD’s consisting of 600 devices. Configurations package building, STIG package building and updating.
- Operations and Compliancy for devices “scanning to network” by way of authentication, in accordance to Infosec, IA, Confidential, and Confidential
- Administration, Operations, and Management of 9 application servers, supporting 2 services (Autostore- Authenticated scanning to network, Rightfax- Electronic desktop and MFD faxing over IP)
- Print Server Administration
- Support Helpdesk as a “Systems Matter Expert” for escalated issues, technical perspective, and of MFD
- Participate as a Team/Project lead to provide technical perspective to leadership, as well as complete projects within the projected timeline.
Confidential, Linthicum, MD
- Provided technical support to multiple workstations
- Upgraded PC operating systems
- Deployed Windows 7 pro using imaging software
- Worked the network manager for technical resolutions
Confidential, Maitland, FL
Computer Technician Intern
- Provided technical support to commercial and residential customers.
- Troubleshot and repaired Laptop/Desktop hardware and software problems.
- Wiped, reloaded, and installed Windows/Linux based operating systems.
- Configured software and hardware for best optimization and performance.
- Communicated with customers about computer related issues, and resolutions.
- Documented all steps taken to resolve computer problems.
- Read product manuals to resolve problems.
Confidential, Laurel, MD
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Inspected, serviced and repaired all machinery and equipment to maintain proper working and safe conditions according to Government and company standards.
- Effectively communicated with consumers to relate any equipment issues and ensure complete satisfaction.
- Coordinated with customers for equipment pick-ups and drop-offs.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Worked with school age children, ages 5-13, to prepare plans and activities.
- Interacted with staff and parents, to track behavior and learning progress. Supervised children insuring proper safety activities are being conducted.
Confidential, Bensalem, PA
- Supervised staff of 12, ensuring employees fulfilled job duties as defined by company standards.
- Scheduled employee in-services and special projects.
- Organized and filed employee records.
- Interviewed, and trained newly hired employees, as well as current employees to perform job functions as assigned, and in accordance to MSDS standards and guidelines.
- Processed payroll, maintained an inventory of all items stored and used, and purchased all items as needed.
- Communicated with department managers to resolve concerns or conflicts.