- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms, EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, SNS, SQS, ELB, Autoscaling, CloudFront, CloudFormation, ElacticCache, CloudWatch.
- Self - starter with an in-depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS cloud-specific and OpenStack technologies.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Route 53, CloudFormation, Elastic Bean Stalk, VPC, EBS etc., Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS.
- Proficient in writing AWS Cloud Formation templates (CFT) to create custom VPC'S, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB's and Security groups using JSON templates.
- Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines as part of DevOps role for on-premises and cloud-based software using Jenkins, Chef, Docker and AWS.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Kubernetes is being used to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Have a good experience in writing many ad-hoc scripts using different languages like Python, Ruby and Shell based scripting.
- Experience working with Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installing Workstation, Bootstrapping Nodes.
- Written Recipes and Cookbooks and uploading them to Chef-server, Managed On-site OS/ Applications/Services/Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2/S3/Route53& ELB with Chef Cookbooks.
- Experience writing Ansible playbooks to deploy automated tasks to multiple servers using Python, Managing Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python and written Ansible Scripts to assist Dev servers.
- Worked with Build and Release automation framework designing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Build and Release Planning, Procedures, scripting and automation.
- Executed a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS AMI's, results in generating of new Docker container whenever a new GitHub branch get started.
- Expert in deploying the code through web application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war and ear) from source code.
- Experience in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using Source Code Management tools like SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Experience on monitoring tools such as Splunk and Nagios, used Cloud Watch to monitor AWS infrastructure, and used to analyze and monitor the data.
- Extensively worked with change tracking tools like Remedy, JIRA and used these for tracking, reporting and managing bugs.
- Experience in installation and management of network related services like TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, LOAD BALANCING, VPN, FIREWALL, SUBNETS, SMTP.
- Linux System Administrator working on server-based operating system kernel configurations on RedHat, Centos7, Ubuntu, kernel Parameter & Tuning, Trouble Shooting System & Performance Issues.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication skills and have the ability to work either independently with a little supervision or as a member of a team.
Platforms: Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, Windows Server, CentOS, VMware and Mac OS.
Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, EC2 Auto Scaling, Code Pipeline, Lambda, ECR, Office 365 Cloud Exchange
Database: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Server 2012
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Xcode
Versioning Tools: Git, SVN, CVS and Bit Bucket
Containerization Tools: Docker, Openshift
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, SVN
Scripting: Shell Scripting, Python
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Web Servers: Tomcat, Nginx, Apache HTTP Server
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Implemented AWS solutions, configuring and troubleshooting of various AWS cloud services, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front and managed IAM accounts (with MFA) and IAM policies to meet security audit and compliance requirements.
- Designed Architectural Diagrams for different applications before migrating into Amazon cloud for flexibility, cost- effectiveness, reliability, scalability, high-performance and security and migrated applications to AWS and manage applications on cloud.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) including high availability of ELB using various subnets in various availability zones and used Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones and give public DNS names to Elastic Load Balancers IP's.
- Created python scripts for completely automating AWS services including build server, deploying EC2 instances on AWS environment and Data centers, Cloud Front Distribution, Elastic Search and managing database security groups on AWS.
- Point team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs and templates,
- Experience in working with Terraform for automating VPCs, ELBs, security groups, SQS queues, S3 buckets, and integrated Terraform with Jenkins and GIT to achieve continuous integration and test automation framework.
- Automated the installation of ELK agent with Ansible playbooks and used Ansible to deploy security tools, manage Web applications, Mount points and Packages.
- Experience in working with Docker- Docker hub, pulling images from Docker hub, running containers based on an image, configuration automation using containers and implementation of several Tomcat/WebSphere instances by using the Docker engine for running many containerized application servers.
- Used Terraform scripts to automate future AWS service creations like creating subnets, security groups, route tables and tasks such as encrypting S3 buckets and EBS Volumes backing AMIs.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Docker environment, including Docker registry hub using a Docker file. Worked on Docker container images, container snapshots removing images, pushing images and managing Docker volumes. Worked in building and maintaining Docker and Vagrant infrastructure in agile environment.
- Created and managed Docker deployment pipeline for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to develop environment and Associated Nginx with Docker for load balancing on high scalable environment for maintaining Continuous Delivery.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the microservices to pull image from the private Docker registry and deploy to Docker swarm cluster using Ansible and worked on managing Docker swarm mode various tasks, services and load balancing.
- Worked on migrating the current application to micro service architecture in which used Docker as the container technology with Kubernetes and worked on with REST API and worked on Docker and Kubernetes on cloud to perform CI/CD on public or private cloud.
- Experience in Installing and configuring Kubernetes for Orchestration and Cluster Container management (Kubernetes Cluster) on AWS using Kubernetes Operations (KOPS) and Terraform.
- Orchestrated Container applications using Open Shift and Kubernetes for container operations in AWS and worked on creation of Kubernetes Pods and used Kubernetes cluster to maintain Services, Load Balancing and Network policies and provided PAAS on public and private cloud in VMware cloud and improved security using Open shift.
- Configured Kubernetes to set up a platform for deploy scale, load balance, scale and operations of Docker containers and configuring a deployment pipeline by implementing Docker containerization with multiple name spaced versions.
- Worked on Kubernetes control plane to create API objects to maintain the Kubernetes clusters in their desired state and run the applications on them. Creating number of replicas, using Docker container images, setting up the network and resources typically using CLI.
- Experience in building secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that can handle expected and unexpected load bursts, and are able to quickly evolve during development iterations and worked on Implementing and testing various EC2 instances to find out the best IOPS boosting instance for databases like MongoDB and Cassandra
- Implemented and automated non-relational databases like MongoDB and Cassandra as well as relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and clusters by creating Ansible Playbooks on AWS and AZURE Cloud and on-premise environments.
- Extensive experience working on Ansible, configuring and integrating servers with different environment, cloud and on-premise which includes designing and patching and also creating new server replica that contains all the packages and patches for the environment.
- Designing and writing code to develop and configure systems which power Splunk Multi-Tenant Architecture in the organization and creating Applications on Splunk to analyze the Big Data and have strong knowledge on Splunk components like indexer, search head, forwarder, index replication and indexer clusters and deployment server.
- Created and wrote shell scripts Bash, Ruby, Python and PowerShell for setting up baselines, branching, merging, and automation processes across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, SVN on Linux and windows platforms and wrote troubleshooting python code for Lambda service.
- Used Python and Flask microframework for developing RESTful API followed by creating an endpoint that returns static data (dictionaries). Created a class with few specializations and a few endpoints to insert and retrieve instances of these classes and looking on how to run the API on a Docker container.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB, Auto scaling groups and created python scripts to automate the backup of the EC2 EBS volumes and configured Cronjobs to create the snapshots of the volumes with the AWS API for EC2 Instances storage.
- Deployed AWS Elastic MapReduce using Cloud Formation templates by configuring the EC2 instance type to create custom sized VPC, Subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates and perform data intensive tasks.
- Worked on the Migration of the Jenkins server to Amazon Web Services Cloud and moving of the jobs from the Git and Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT followed by the code quality analysis using SonarQube and fix bugs.
- Designed and created Application release automation (ARA) solutions
- Managed the Openshift cluster that includes scaling up and down the AWS app nodes.
- Experience in working with AWS deployment services such as AWS Cloud Formation, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Terraform for efficient deployment of application infrastructure and for automating creation of services like VPCs, ELBs, security groups, subnets, EC2 instances, RDS, SQS queues, S3 buckets, and continuing to replace the rest of our infrastructure
- Installing and configuring RHEL 6.x/7.x, CentOS and installation of packages and patches for Red Hat Linux Servers.
Environment: AWS, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, SNS, IAM, VPC, EBS, VMWare, Auto scaling, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Microservices, Apache, OpenShift, JBoss, Bash, Shell, MongoDB, Cassandra, Json, CloudWatch, SonarQube, JUnit, Python, NAT, Splunk.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, SNS, and IAM), by focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Experience involving configuring S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in glacier.
- Defined and managed a well-defined project management process, scheduling and ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Implemented Migration from VMWARE to AWS using VMDK Import tools.
- Responsible for building AWS infrastructure VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Auto scaling and RDS in cloud formation using JSON templates.
- Collaborating continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in’s come from the developer.
- Worked on Installation/Configuration/Administrated VMware ESXi 5.1/5.5 & 6.0 and migrated existing servers into VMware Infrastructure.
- Configuring CI/CD tools using Blue - Green deployment methodology.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker Hub, Docker Machine, Docker Swarm and Docker Registry.
- Designed and developed Power BI graphical and visualization solutions with business requirement documents and plans for creating interactive dashboards.
- Utilized Power BI (Power View) to create various analytical dashboards that depicts critical KPIs such as legal case matter, billing hours and case proceedings along with slicers and dicers enabling enduser to make filters.
- Utilized Kubernetes to integrate with Docker container for creating pods, configmaps, deployments.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Involved experience working AWS command line client and management console to interact with AWS resources and APIs.
- Involved in configuring and integrating the servers with different environments to automatically provisioning and creating new machines using Chef.
- Developed Chef Recipes to configure, deploy and maintain software components of the existing infrastructure.
- Implemented Chef best-practices and introduced Test Kitchen to facilitate a more natural cookbook development workflow.
- Configured Jenkins pipeline jobs and templatized workflows to improve reusability for building pipelines.
- Implemented multi-tier application provisioning in OpenStack cloud, integrating it with Chef.
- Automated deployments of various Java/J2EE web application on QA and PROD environments for different applications
- Responsible for supporting and troubleshooting AWS Pipeline deployments
- Experience in administering Web server Apache and Application server JBoss
- Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT and Shell. Modified build configuration files including Ant's build.xml.
- Installing the applications on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets using Bootstrap Scripts.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring server’s performance, CPU utilization and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS CloudWatch.
- Experience working with SonarQube for code quality control tool.
- Configured cloud bees Jenkins plugins for pushing Artifact, Log parser, build timeout plugins and Implemented groove-based templates for Jenkins jobs.
- Openshift virtualized PaaS provider - useful in automating the provisioning of commodity computing resources for cost and performance efficiency.
- Made automated python script to run every quarterly to update the Ami security patches. Supports weekly on call for troubleshooting application after hour issues
- Designed AWS cloud formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of web applications and database templates.
- Developed Splunk queries and Splunk dashboards target for understanding applications performance and capacity analysis.
- Installed, tested and deployed monitoring solutions with Splunk for log analyzing and improving the performance of servers.
Environment: AWS, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, SNS, IAM, VPC, EBS, VMWare, Auto scaling, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Apache, OpenShif, JBoss, ANT, Shell, Json, CloudWatch, SonarQube, JUnit, Python, NAT, Splunk.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in DevOps automation processes for build and deploy systems.
- Involved in deploying the content cloud platform on AWS using EC2, S3 and EBS.
- Performed Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift.
- Migrated on premise database structure to Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
- Was responsible for ETL and data validation using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Performed AWS cloud deployments for web applications with monitoring using Cloud Watch and VPC to manage network configurations.
- Worked on creating the module driven AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2, Auto scaling groups.
- Setting up IAM user roles with corresponding user and group policies using JSON.
- Automating backups by shell for Linux and PowerShell scripts for windows to transfer data in S3 bucket.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted a virtual firewall that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS.
- Setting up Jenkins master, add the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Designed the pipeline using Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment into different Web and Application Servers.
- Managed automation tasks from Jenkins when the code is developed, performs unit tests locally and checks it into GIT.
- Created Terraform scripts for EC2 instances, Elastic load balancers and S3 buckets.
- Coordinated with teams lead and other developers to implement features according to specifications and helped in JAVA code to enhance the performance along with fixing issues and applications support.
- Experience in build management tools like ANT for writing build.xml and Pom.xml files.
- Used ANT for building and deploying artifacts in JFrogArtifactory and Nexus.
- Experience working on Terraform, which is used to create and compose all the components necessary to run application.
- Changed the existing Terraform templates to cloud formation Templates for use in AWS environment.
- Automatically installed packages from repository, changing the configuration of that are remotely accessed machines. This process is done by creating the Ansible Playbooks.
- Contributed my work on Ansible and Ansible Tower in automating the repetitive tasks, this will deploy applications and manage the changes.
- Used Ansible to deploy microservices in Docker containers in Docker machine environments for scalable applications.
- Provide information and recommend best practices for the management of SAP Hybris technologies in accordance with the SAP Hybris Operations Framework
- Used Docker to implement a high-level API to provide lightweight containers that run processes isolation and created Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images to the Docker repository.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environment and development environment needs and also did configuring automation using Docker containers.
- Conducted performance testing of Apache Tomcat, Nginx management services.
- Perform day-to-day operations and troubleshooting of VMs.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using Nagios.
- Implement Nagios monitoring tool to monitor the health of the system and generate alerts for the systems.
Environment: AWS, EC2, S3, EBS, RedShift, CloudWatch, VPC, IAM, Code Deploy, ETL, SQL, JSON, Jenkins, GIT, Terraform, ANT, JFrog, Nexus, Ansible, Docker, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, VM, Nagios.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Implemented AWS and part of DevOps team for internal project automation and build configuration management. Involved in configuring virtual machines, Storage accounts and Resource groups.
- Remote login to virtual machines to troubleshoot, monitor and deploy applications.
- Worked in migration project from on-premise to AWS. Contribute to the deployment of platform services including architecture, provisioning, configuration, deployment of product in the cloud.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and extensively worked for end-to-end automation for all build and deployments.
- Integrated Maven plugin with Jenkins and configure pipeline job to invoke maven top-level goals such as compile, test, package, deploy, install and clean.
- Configured and manage the VM availability for create availability sets and combine the load balancer with availability sets.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Configure the scale up and scale down VM sizes, create virtual machine scale sets, configure and modify the VM scale capacity with PowerShell script.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Configured Kafka to handle real time data.
- Deploying VM's, storage, Network and availability groups/sets through PowerShell Scripts.
- Monitoring virtual machines - Monitor and create alerts, configured diagnostic and storage monitoring.
- Configure GIT with Jenkins and Schedule jobs using POLL SCM option and integrated to automate the code checkout process. Wrote Junit test cases for integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to GIT.
- Developed build scripts using maven as build tool for the creation of build artifacts like War/jar or ear files.
- Experienced in using Nexus and Arti Factory repository manager for maven builds.
- Using Git as source code management tool - created local repo, cloning the repo, adding, committing, pushing the changes in the local repo, recovering files, creating tags, viewing logs, etc.
- Installed, configured and administered Jenkins as continuous integration server on Linux machines.
- Added multiple nodes to Jenkins and configured SSH for continuous deployments.
- Maintained and administered GITHUB source code tool, Created Branches, Labels and performed Merged in stash and GITHUB.
Environment: AWS, Windows Server 2008/2012/R2, SQL Server, Windows Power shell, Microsoft Visual studio 2012, GIT, GITHUB, Jenkins, Maven, Apache tomcat, Chef, ANT, MAVEN, and LINUX.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Based on the infrastructure needs for each application we deployed instances on AWS platform.
- Design, deploy and manage a Continuous Integration System which includes automated testing and automated notification of results using technologies like puppet, Packer, Cloud formation, Docker and Server spec.
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CD) Environment setup has been done.
- Having experience in administering CI Tool (Jenkins).
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible using Python, Ruby, Shell and PowerShell Scripts.
- Created and maintained Continuous Integration Process Documentation.
- Worked on puppet modules and puppet manifests to automate infrastructure as a code.
- Created message management using Amazon SQS.
- Developed Cloud formation templates to launch VPC's and instances in the AWS.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, ELB Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation templates.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
Environment: AWS, VPC EC2, GIT, Python, GITHUB, Jenkins, Maven, Apache tomcat, Chef, ANT, MAVEN, and LINUX.
- Performed installation, configuration, upgrades, Package administration and support for Linux Systems on client side using Red hat satellite network server.
- Worked on RedHat Linux installation, configuring and maintenance of applications on this environment. Performed automated installations of Operating Systems using kickstart for Linux.
- Package management using RPM, YUM and Update in RedHat Linux Installation and configuration from scratch and regular monitoring.
- Scheduled users to perform High Performance Computing activities on the Linux cluster.
- Created users, manage user permissions, maintain User and File system quota on Linux servers.
- Worked on Kernel tuning and Kernel patching.
- Automated system management tasks like user account creation, file system size monitoring, monitor system resources and system maintenance using Shell scripts.
- Managed Disk using LVM, resized disk space when required. Managed disk space from NetApp filers
- Setup NTP server and synchronized clients with NTP server.
- Troubleshoot application problems by diagnosing issues.
- Troubleshooting Backup and Restore Problems, Creation of LVMs on SAN using Linux utilities.
- Monitored overall system performance, performed user management, system updates and disk & storage management.
- Performed OS upgrades and Patch loading as and when required.
- Setup SSH password less login in Open SSH.
- Network installation via centralized yum server for client package update.
- Experience in using various network protocols like HTTP, UDP, FTP, and TCP/IP.
- Migrated database applications from Windows 2000 Server to Linux server.
- Experienced in RedHat Linux package administration using YUM configuration like assigning IP addresses.
Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Shell-Scripting, LVM, Windows, RPM, YUM, NFS, LVM, HTTP, FTP.