- Over 7+ years of IT Experience of software configuration management SCM process, DevOps, AWS, Build / Release management and System Administration.
- Experience with Subversion control, Build, Configuration Management tools like GIT, ANT, MAVEN, CHEF, PUPPET, DOCKER, ANSIBLE and Integration & Monitoring tools like JENKINS and NAGIOS using CVS, UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, EC2, RDS, S3, Microsoft Azure, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail.
- Expertise in all phases of Analysis, Designing, Development, Implementation, Integration, Testing, Production, Maintenance in Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in maintaining Amazon Cloud watch for different zones in development, testing and production environments.
- In AWS using S3 bucket setting up the data and configuring instance backup to S3 bucket .
- Expertise in working with development team of agile and delivering an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery in an open source environment by using the tools like CHEF & JENKINS .
- Good Knowledge on Continuous integration tools like Hudson, Cruise control and Jenkins .
- Experience in writing the Chef cookbooks/recipes/attributes to automate Infrastructure as a code .
- Used Docker for Ship, Run, virtualization, and Deploy the application with securely for fasten the Release/Build Engineering.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization, Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Worked on "Continuous Delivery" project, streamlining Dev workflow, integrating automated QE validation, and delivering standardized releases based on Docker to Operations for deployment
- Experience in working with integrating automated QE validation, streamlining Dev workflow, delivering standardized releases based on Docker to Operations for deployment.
- Managed with Linux Containers (LXC) , virtualization in a large - scale environment, Linux systems and Docker .
- Experience in developing and also responsible for writing server-side web applications logic in Rub
- Experience in supporting the front-end developers by integrating their work relating to Ruby.
- Experience in design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Worked in Ticketing & Bug tracking tools like JIRA and configured various workflows and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Resolved and Identifies defects in the Build Forge product.
- Deploying applications like WebSphere and Tomcat for Configuring and troubleshooting purposes.
- Deploying Software Content across multiple environments like (DEV, QA, Demo, Test, Staging, and Production).
- Hands on experience on the NO SQL Data base like Cassandra to provide high reliability, Scalability, replication.
Languages: Perl scripting, Shell scripting, Python, Ruby, SQL, JAVA/J2EE.
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, APACHE TOMCAT 5.x/6.x
Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Nexus, Nagios, Cassandra.
Version Control Tools: GIT, Subversion (SVN), Mercurial and IBM Clear case (UCM).
Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC, CLOUDFORMATION, SNS, EBS, API.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
DevOps / AWS Engineer
- Experience in maintaining applications written in AWS Elastic cloud(Ec2), AWS Cloud Formation, AWS databases such as Dynamo and Redshift.
- Experience in implementing and Designing in Web based applications like Java script built in Amazon Web Services.
- Having a good knowledge of services like ELB, RDS, SNS, SWF, and EBS etc. in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in setting up VPN environment for Client and Configuring and launching AWS EC2 instances as per requirement.
- Configuring AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Monitoring Resources and Applications using AWS Cloud Watch , including creating alarms to monitor metrics such as EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, and configured notifications for the alarms generated based on events defined.
- Working on creating and uploading the cookbooks and recipes.
- Maintaining and setting up the Chef server and chef nodes.
- Experience in managing configuration web applications and Deploying through AWS cloud server by chef.
- Installing and configuring Docker.
- Experience in working knowledge of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes.
- Experience in integrating automated QE validation, streamlining Dev workflow, and Continuous Delivery of project, and delivering standardized based on Docker to Operations for deployment.
- Managing and Creating a pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Expertise in understanding web services, Linux skills, MySQL, and HTTP servers.
- Experience in architecting large applications and object-oriented programming related to Python.
- Worked on writing multiple python, Shell scripts for internal applications for various companywide tasks.
- Expertise in developing and collaborating with other members of the organization to develop new technologies utilizing Python.
- Experience as a Python developer to work with analytics tasks and API implementations of web crawling projects.
- Experience in integrate data storage solutions, security protections in Python.
- Experience in integration of data storage solutions with the help of Ruby.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems based on Ruby.
- Helping and maintaining code quality, organization and automatization related to Ruby.
- Experience of solutions in software integrated with different systems, writing code and also in testing code.
- Improving the Performance of Jenkins by implementing the setup of Master slave architecture.
- Building the deployment process for application and building a continuous integration system for all our products using Jenkins.
- Deploying applications like Java to WebLogic server using Jenkins builds.
- Integrating the code from the GITHUB into Jenkins for check-out process.
- Responsible for maintaining the Subversion/GIT Repositories, and also access control strategies.
- Maintaining several GIT repositories using stash and handling Release and build using Docker Marathon.
- Expertise in creating Labels, Branches and performed Merges in Stash and GITHUB.
- Used Subversion repositories as a source code, and deployment processes for Pre-production environments.
- Responsible for building repeatable deployments for company production and non-production environments using ANT, MAVEN and Build Pipelines.
- Build tools on java projects for development of artifacts on the source code using tools like ANT and MAVEN.
- Deployment of applications to HUDSON using ANT scripts.
- Generating deployment profiles (jar, war, ear) for development team using ANT and MAVEN Scripts.
- Using AGILE MVN method develop a build tool, and also Involved in writing parent pom.xml files for establishing the code quality tools integration.
- Experience in installing and managing tools like JIRA as internal subject matter expert on management and implementation of the Atlassian Software Stack.
- Configured and monitored multi-platform servers using Nagios.
- Experience in monitoring EC2 instances using Nagios.
- Worked on User administration setup, maintaining account, Monitor system performance using Nagios and Zabbix. Implemented a Nagios monitoring system to notify of system issues.
- Having a Good experience and Knowledge in Cassandra, Kafka and handling independently with new technologies efficiently.
- Utilizing and Analyzing Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suited for the current requirement.
Environment: Subversion, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Puppet, Python, Shell Scripting, Ruby, Nagios, Cassandra, Ansible, Java/J2EE, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch and Route 53).
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
- Experience in hands on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and having good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB, RDS, SNS, EBS etc.
- Using AWS console and API Integration with Puppet Code, we managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, RDS, ELB, Auto scaling, bit bucket, AMI, IAM.
- Distributed applications across hybrid AWS and physical data centers.
- Used EC2 as virtual servers to host Git, Jenkins and configuration management tool like Ansible , and also converting manual procedures to dynamic API generated procedures.
- Configured S3 to host static web content and S3 versioning life cycle to backup files in Glacier .
- Experience in deployment platform and coordinating code builds promotions using Jenkins and GitHub .
- Implementing continuous integration using Jenkins, and also deploying the applications on WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing.
- Implementing a continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, in Linux environment.
- Used sub modules in the GIT and configured plugins for the integration tools to the version control tools.
- Involved in Managing Clear Case repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Evaluating Chef and puppet framework tools for automate the cloud deployment and operations, and Build server deployment on Cloud (EC2) servers with DevOps tool like Puppet.
- Manage deployment automation using Puppet, Custom Puppet modules and Ruby.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Puppet in Linux environment.
- Configuring and Installing an automated tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard , and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Working for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Puppet for Cloud Automation.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using Puppet .
- Experience in administration Red Hat Enterprise Linux, FreeBSD, and VMware ESXi servers, several utilities to manage them simultaneously.
- Created shell, Bash & python scripts for various System Administration tasks to automate repeated processes.
- Server administration and multi-platform support (OS X, Ubuntu Linux, Windows).
- Experience in understanding of windows and VMware server automation using scripting language Power shell, VB Script.
- Expertise in user administration setup and monitoring, maintaining account performance using Nagios.
- Working and setting up of automated build on Docker HUB.
- Experience in working with Docker images, Docker HUB, registries, with container based deployments.
- Creation of Docker containers and consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Docker images development of size and speed optimization by Docker zing of existing applications.
- By using Docker simplicity to defining and creating applications or services by encapsulating them in containers.
- Integrated MAVEN with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process.
- Administered and Installed Artifactory repository to deploy the artifacts generated by MAVEN and to store the dependent jars, which are used during the build.
- MAVEN as a build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and deployment scripts and Developing build using ANT.
Environment: AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Cloud Trail and Route 53), Shell Scripting, VMware, Subversion, GIT, MAVEN, ANT, Jenkins, CHEF, PUPPET, J2EE, DOCKER.
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
- Releases the snapshots and internal projects using Nexus tool and also managed the Maven Repository.
- Integrated ANT to Eclipse and did local builds extensively.
- Implementing the JAR and WAR builds by using MAVEN.
- E-mailing the team when the build is completed and deployment code manually by using Perl and UNIX Scripts.
- Monitoring various server’s performance ensuring security and stability with the help of UNIX libraries.
- Integration tools like version controlling by configuring plugins, and also to deploy code for application servers(JBOSS).
- Experience in building the .NET and Java code to Jenkins servers.
- Automate deployment of cookbooks on nodes and running the chef client on them in a chef-solo environment.
- Experience in working on documentation -Chef basics, Data bags implementation, Cookbook document, Initial setup of Chef, coding standards, Testing docs.
- Testing of cookbooks with chef-spec, and converting production support scripts to chef recipes.
- Extensively maintaining in keeping the host-level configuration clean and also readable, so that anyone can reuse code and implement changes in the Ansible Environment.
- Expert in maintaining servers, Linux Automation server and Infrastructure as Code/configuration management solutions in Ansible.
- Using GIT as a version control tool created local repo, adding, committing, pushing the changes from local repo to central repo, creating branches, tags, saving changes in Stash recovering files.
- Automated the system management functions and backups and developed shell scripts.
- As using the Atlassian JIRA, ticket management of all the bugs and changes into the production environment using the Jira tool.
- Experience in working with Apache Tomcat for deploying java/j2ee applications.
- Used automate and build deployment process with Perl/Shell scripts.
- Experience in documenting the deployment process of code to production.
- Expertise in designing the Web using ASP.NET MVC 4.0 and designed various types of paging and forting on the page.
- Experience in working with End-to-End automation for all deployments and builds in Jenkins.
- Experience in attending a Weekly health check-up meeting, bug-scrub meetings, daily stand up meetings, Sprint planning meetings as a best practices of agile environment.
- Deploying issues and build troubleshooting in the meantime.
Environment: GIT, ANT, Maven, Perl Scripts and Shell Scripts, Apache Tomcat, CHEF,UNIX,JIRA, Jenkins, Java.J2EE, JBOSS.
- Demonstrate possibility of implementing CI/CD in various projects.
- Expertise in testing the applications like Selenium, Load runner, HP QC, QTP etc.
- Implemented automation deployment and designed patches from Development to testing to staging to production.
- Administration and Configuration of ASM disks for Oracle RAC servers.
- Building servers using kickstart in Solaris and RHEL respectively.
- Configuration and installation of Solaris servers (LDOMS), Red hat virtual servers using scripts and Ops Center.
- Troubleshooting and Configuration of Linux servers and NAS mounts on Solaris.
- Using Jenkins as a framework for build tool for some projects.
- According to the project guidelines developed the automation of build process using ANT scripts.
- Expertise in doing work and fallow the guidelines of agile methodology in project development life cycle.
- Maintaining the Maven’s pom.xml scripts and automate the weekly deployments and used GIT for legacy products.
- Used JBOSS app server to deploy the application and JIRA custom workflows to track the issues in the organization.
- Used to integrate with In-house tools for Jenkins Plugins.
- Maintained the repository of Maven by using the Maven release plugin.
- Maintaining admin tasks in LINUX OS for restarting server, and monitoring the dashboards of app server.
Environment: GIT, MAVEN, ANT, JIRA, JBOSS, LINUX, JENKINS, AGILE
- Experience in configuring, Installing, the RedHat Linux 3.x, 4.x, 5.x using interactive installation.
- Expertise in MYSQL and installation of Oracle, administering VSphere 4.0. and VMware Infrastructure Client 3.5.
- Creating templates, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, using migrating servers and VMware client between hosts.
- Creating containers, zpools, Zones, ZFS file installing Oracle, Java based applications on them.
- Worked on refresh of Linux servers includes OS upgrade, application installation, testing, hardware.
- Monitoring Memory Utilization, Disk Utilization, CPU Utilization for monitoring performance in Linux server.
- Experience in user administration crontabs, startup and shutdown scripts, backup scripting and automation.
- Dynamic LPARs with fiber attached SAN storage and clustered AIX Servers running on HACMP is administered by UNIX System.
- Creating WebLogic Application servers, deploying WAR, JAR files and installed Linux, Solaris servers.
- Experience in Maintaining JAVA SCRIPT, PHP, HTML, and configuration of AutoFs in Sun Solaris.
- As a system administration monitoring server security and services related to server, creating new passwords to the users, by using automating scripting language like Perl/Python.
Environment: RedHat Linux 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, MYSQL, UNIX, JAVA SCRIPT, PHP, HTML, Perl/python scripts.