I have over 20+ years’ experience in the Information Technology industry with a wide area of expertise ranging from Active Directory, VMware, SAN Storage, SQL Server, Exchange, Backup Systems, Disaster Recovery and Security. I have outstanding troubleshooting skills, given a problem, I will fix it
Senior System Administrator
- Completed System Center Configuration Manager 2016 build out making it 100% operational
- Built process for patching all systems using SCCM 2016
- Migrated all onsite servers off HP Lefthand SAN Storage to reclaim 30% storage loss due to misconfiguration.
- Deployed HYCU and Veeam backup systems for entire server level enterprise
- Migrated JDEdwards system from vendor COLO to Stonegate COLO
- Deployed Sophos Firewall Manager
- Deployed Sophos iView
- Created automated process to notify daily when EHR system data backups have completed
- Deployed, Repaired or Rebuilt numerous standalone VMware ESXi hosts
- Deployed several new domain controllers for Stonegate COLO
- Vacated onsite SAN storage moved to COLO for HYCU backup system.
- Deployed Ubiquiti Enterprise WI - FI solution, including POE switches, APs and Controllers to 6 new facilities.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Migrated entire company off Symantec Evault email archive to native Exchange 2013 archive system.
- Deployed Exchange 2013 Email Journaling for entire company.
- Deployed/upgrade entire company from Lync 2010 to Skype for Business 2016
- Deployed Barracuda SPAM Filter Appliance
- Certified Barracuda Email Security Gateway Engineer
- Deploy new Root CA to comply with need to upgrade to SHA256
- Built out several new Microsoft SQL servers including one new SQL 2017 cluster
- Several Microsoft SQL database migrations
- Netapp 2240 Firmware upgrade
- Exchange Archive and File server migrations to and from Tiered Netapp storage
- Recover from Active Directory Domain controller failure
- Upgrade several Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain controllers to 2012
- Deployed a Data Loss Prevention Rule for SSN and Credit cards within Exchange 2013.
- Deployed Proof of concept environment s for Two Factor Authentication and Anti - Virus upgrade.
- Patched all production ESXi 6.0 Servers
- Stood up a completed VMware VSphere 6.5 testing environment.
- Deployed new development AD environment consisting of 12 new Windows 2016 servers.
- Rolled out new JIRA Service Desk helpdesk ticketing system for external facing customers.
- Deployed over 30 new Windows 2012 and 2016 server in various server roles.
- Assisted in the complete technology redesign of both Presentation Conference Rooms.
- As of 5/30/2018 cleared over 340 Helpdesk tickets
Senior Systems Administrator
- Level III System Administrator covering all aspects of Confidential customer’s enterprise environments.
- Everything from new storage installation and configuration to VMware vSphere upgrades from 5.1 to 5.5, to a wide variety of level III break fix issues to maintaining several different Exchange 2013 and 2016 environments.
- Recently completed projects include entire VMware environments upgraded for four different customers from version 5.1 environments to version 5.5 and deploying over 100 TB of new Lenovo SAN storage in several different data centers.
Senior Exchange/Systems Administrator
- Primary responsibility is to maintain a worldwide multi-domain Exchange 2010 environment with over 14000 mailboxes.
- I am also called upon to work on nearly all aspects of this enterprise from backups and recovery, to administering the VMware environment to SAN storage deployment.
- Upcoming projects which I was part of was a Data Center migration which will involves moving over 1000 virtual servers from our onsite datacenter to an offsite hosted facility.
Senior Systems Administrator
- I was one of four individuals responsible for a 5 hospital multi domain enterprise with over 2000 servers and approximately 8000 users.
- My role covers everything from Active Directory user permissions to provisioning network storage.
- The IT director refers to me as the “Go to Guy” when issues need to be fixed.
Sole Exchange Administrator
- I have migrated 3 hospitals and the corporate headquarters from various older versions of Exchange to Exchange 2010.
- This involved 8 Exchanges servers, 10 Databases, 2 DAGS and 7,000 mailboxes.
- All completed on time with no outages.
- Designed, deployed and manage Microsoft Data Protection Manager (DPM) with Microsoft Azure Cloud Storage to create standard backup solution for all 5 hospitals.
- Built out a new vCenter 5.5 environment and migrated 10 hosts and 200 guests as part of a VMWare upgrade from 4.1 and 5.5 with no downtime for my primary hospital. I also had a secondary responsibility for administering and maintaining the other 5 vCenter environments covering over 50 VM hosts and nearly 1000 guests.
- Completed two projects involving the consolidation and upgrade of 7 outdated file servers down to 2 Windows 2008 R2 servers. Migrated over 7 TB of data with no outages.
- Manage and deploy NetApp storage for 2 datacenters and 5 hospitals which all have at least one NetApp appliance on site. When requested I provision and deploy new storage at all sites for all type of projects from Virtual server expansion to Database deployments.
- Create a Centralized Management Database (CMDB) to catalog and record all critical data information related to all 2000 servers using Microsoft OneNote. This allows new personnel a quicker path to getting up to speed on our environment.
- We were continuously undergoing upgrades of all hospital’s information system applications. This requires LHP’s systems team in which I am part of to deploy over 100 new Windows 2012 server to support this upgrade.
- Solely responsible for a small 15 Terminal Server “VWorkspace” server farm which provides external Physician Offices their main Electronic Medical Record (EHR) and Practice Management software.
- I have closed over 2000 Level 2/3 support tickets over the past 2 years.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Network Administrator
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007 Administrator
- Equal Logic SAN Administrator
- Citrix XEN Enterprise Administrator
- VMware Enterprise Administrator
- Deployed/repaired all redundancy functionality of Exchange 2010 (NLB\DAG) for a customer with 1200 mailboxes.
- Deployed Exchange 2010 to a small business server (SBS) for a home healthcare agency.
- Migrated over 200 email mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to 2010
- Instrumental in the migration of a custom built secure website application from Windows 2003 to 2008.
- Migrated Small Business Server 2003 to a virtualized SBS 2011 for a large hotel/motel chain.