To obtain a position as a HP9000 Product line Specialist/Systems Engineer. FE . CSA.
Summary of qualifications
- Certified UNIX System Administrator. HP-UX.
- Extensive RISC Hardware knowledge. Superdome to work stations.
- Extensive Itanium Hardware knowledge. Superdome to entry level servers.
- Extensive SAN/NAS knowledge. EVA3000 to EVA8400. MSA, ESA.
- Extensive Alpha Server knowledge. Configuration and installation. True64.
- A+ Certified, Microsoft Windows / DOS (LAN) Environment.
- Knowledge of satellite communication networks (WAN) and equipment, to component level.
Major: Electrical Engineering Technology
A.S.E.T. Member of the National Vocational-Technical Honor Society.
Confidential, 3-20-00 To Present
Title: Lead HP 9000 Systems Engineer
- Created and implemented the HP9000 product line lab.
- Develop and implement computing solutions on an enterprise level.
- Integrate servers with mass storage devices, Disk arrays and Tape Libraries.
- 3rd Level Troubleshooting support for hardware and software problems at customer sites.
- Manage all employees in the HP9000 department.
Confidential, 11-1-98 To 10-1-99
Rancho Cordova, California
Title: Field Service Engineer (Southeast Region)
- Service and Repair medical equipment. Specifically Ultrasound, PC controlled (Win NT).
- Respond to customers within 1hour. On site within 24 hours.
- Domestic and International travel.
Confidential, 7-1-97 To 10-31-98
Title: Associate Test Engineer
- Develop a test plan or approach to address each requirement of the product based on the test specifications provided by R&D.
- Design, build, and implement test systems.
- Write Engineering Change Request (ECR).
Confidential, 11-16-92 To 6-30-97
Title: Sr. Service and Repair Technician
- Test, inspect, and verify normal operation of satellite equipment.
- Perform failure mode analysis to component level on all products.
- Certified AEGIS control system Technician.