Leading industryexperience in delivering client services to completion. I have knowledge of managing with Oracle and SQL Server databases. Knowledge of Salesforce.com. I also have extensive knowledge of supporting integration to and from PeopleSoft with different PeopleSoft modules.
Confidential, February 2012 - May 2012, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Produced ad-hoc reports for Human Resources and the Payroll customer base.
- Input & Audit All Human Resources and Payroll data in the Ceridian Payroll system.
- Worked directly with the client to troubleshoot and determine solutions for complex issues.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing, and worked directly with Human Resources and Payroll to manage tasks associated with testing.
Customer Support Analyst, June 2008 - January 2012, Confidential, Springs, GA
- Performed excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills
- Achieved and maintained proficiency with the capabilities of Ceridian Time and Attendance Software and corresponding system and software changes.
- Documented software defects and worked with Product Management to resolve.
- Documented call transactions, processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolved the client/users issues with the appropriate service tool.
- Assisted with identifying root cause of problems; managed and resolved issues in a constantly changing technical environment.
System Administrator/Contractor, August 2002-December 2007, Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Maintained user accounts, roles, and profiles in the Salesforce.com system.
- Assisted in the development of standardized business practices for data entry and standardization.
- Maintained clean and up-to-date data in the Salesforce.com application.
- Developed and deployed custom applications, custom s-controls.
- Gathered requirements and work with various organizations to create Salesforce.com reports.
PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst, September 2001 - June 2002, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Produced and audited data loads and queries to facilitate the data clean-up process.
- Executed functional analysis, planning and requirements definition.
- Coordinated with Business Users.
- Recognized and documented business processes.
- Maintained system enhancement proposals.
- Managed documentation standards, file design and storage.
HRIS Analyst, June 2000-February 2001, Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Enforced technology-enabled business solutions.
- Recognized problems and alerted supervisors.
- Handled complete and accurate documentation.
- Performed the implementation and client operation of the AtWork software
- Delivered end user training sessions including training customers on the use of the system. .
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
ERP Functional Expertise: Microsoft Suite, PeopleSoft Modules, Ceridian (HR/Payroll Module) and Salesforce.com
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST