Summary of Qualifications
- 3 years of progressive Systems Administrating experience, including analyzing, designing, installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, software, peripherals, and networks.
- Superior troubleshooting and technical abilities with network connectivity, peripherals and software.
- Develops lasting relationship with Co-workers, management, users, clients and vendors
Hardware: Dell R710, OptiPlex, Precision. Printers/Fax, DAS (direct attached storage), NAS (network attached storage).
ShoreTel VOIP, SATA HDD, Miscellaneous PC hardware.
Software: VMWare/HyperV, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Oracle VM Box. MS Office 2007, 2010. MS Visio. Citrix, MS Essentials, SuperAntiSpyware, Shoretel, SQL 2008, MS Lync, BelArc, Acronis imaging software, Firefox, WarFTP.
Systems: Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows XP, Vista, 7.
Database: SQL 2008, Microsoft Internet Information Server.
Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Barracuda Spam, virus and web filter, FTP, DSL/Cable, Colocation, Switches, Routers,
WLAN, LAN, VPN, RAS (remote access server), Cabling, DMZ, Iphone, Blackberry.
Certifications: CompTIA A+
Confidential, 07/11- 03/12
- Administrating Active Directory, Microsoft workstations, networks for over 200 users at 4 locations.
- Maintain Exchange servers, Iphone and Blackberry emails.
- Assist users with issues regarding workstations, software, websites, and peripherals.
- Build users Workstations, Active Directory, Exchange, MS Lync, ShoreTel profiles.
- Maintaining a Customer Relationship, Reaching out to Venders for Projects.
- Project Management for IP Allocation, Network Topology, Cubical Build out, CAT5 Drops, Security Cameras. Server room Construction, Battery Room Construction.
Confidential, 06/09- Current Technology Contractor
- Hardware Refresh – Windows/ Linux Desktops and Laptops, Hardware build/installation.
- Network Security Configuration – Wireless Routers, Cat5 cabling.
- Backup/ Data recovery, Virus Removal, Spyware Removal.
Confidential,Network Operations Specialist 04/09-06/09
- Information Assurance, Biometrics, Monitoring programs, Network stability. HVAC and Electricity.
- Provide telephone technical support, isolate and diagnose network troubleshooting, inquiries concerning OS
- Macintosh, UNIX, Linux, DOS, Windows 2000/NT, Ping, Traceroute, NSLOOKUP, DIG, FTP.
- Databases, LAN architecture, Cabling systems, OSI model, TCP/IP, Ethernet, T1, T3.
Computer Systems Technician Diploma
Business Management, Computer Information Systems