Over 10 years increasing experience in IT industry. Background ranges from telecommunications, engineering, and administration in environments ranging from professional to large complex enterprise environments. Bilingual verbal and written communication skills, ability to interface effectively with non technical end users, technical administrators/engineers and management in English and French.Technical Certifications & skills
- Cisco Certified Digital Subscribers Network & Advanced Troubleshooting ( DNCS Admin)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional( CSCO) (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CSCO) (CCNA)
- Cisco CCNA Voice ( CSCO) (CCNA Voice)
- Cisco CCNA wireless (pending) (CCNA Wireless)
- Certified WAN Professional (CWA ID: ) (CWP)
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional (COMP) (Network+)
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA- JUNOS)
- Microsoft Certified Senior Associate (pending) (MCSA)
- Certified Nortel Engineer (Pending) (CNE)
Technical Skills Summary
Network Technologies: Cisco routers, switches, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, VoIP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, CDP, IS-IS, RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP, VTP, VLAN, VTP, HSRP, STP, SVI, CEF, Frame-relay, PPP, ISDN, Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT), Port Address Translation (PAT), Redistribution, SIP, H.323,OSPF Virtual links, GRE Tunnel, IPSec. Activating and Operating DNCS, advanced troubleshooting of DBDS.GQAM, QPSK, TED, etc
Technologies & Apps: SQL server, Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/7, Unix, Norton Anti-virus, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Scanners, Desktop and Networked Printers. Windows Server 2003, Active Directory. Cisco firewall ASA, VPN connections, .tar file, DNCS, Sun Microsystems, Cisco Tandberg AMS, BMS, and XoD servers, App server, Arris CMM VOD server, SeaChange VOD server, etc…
Confidential, Network Engineer 2011 - Present
- Installation, configuration and administration of Cisco and Juniper routers and switches and TCP/IP networking environments, cabling infrastructure, spanning-tree, trunking, etherchannel, VLANs, HSRP, static routing, OSPF, BGP, route filtering and QoS.
- Work and coordinate with 3rd party vendors such as Motorola, Scientific Atlanta/Cisco and Big Band and Work with network operations both for designing new products for deployment, or for issue resolution.
- Test and deploy new firmware and software across the digital video network and Work across various dept's to ensure changes/modifications on the video services network are in compliance with engineering policy's.
- Support and operations of the digital broad delivery systems, including digital controllers, IPTV digital settops, Video on Demand, and other related applications such Arris Converge Media management (CMM), SeaChange vod Management, Cisco Tandberg, etc…
- VOD troubleshooting, emm files upload in DNCS, DHCTs troubleshooting and staging, etc…
Confidential, Network Engineer 03- 06 /2011
- Cisco / Juniper routers and switches / CMTS C4, Docsis 3.0 and other cable specific terminology / DNS and DHCP. TCP/IP and routing and switching protocols (e.g. OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, spanning-tree), IP and analog phones config, CME routers configuration and troubleshooting
- Maintain, support and track network issues and monitor performance in including reporting, conduct network analysis and routing and switching.
- LAN and WAN interfaces and a variety of routers and switches and Networking technologies and protocols related to global network operation and Network Security.
- Security protocols and components such as VPN solutions and security features
- Configuring complex, end-to-end secure networks, troubleshooting integrated environments, and understanding common attacks and mitigation techniques
- Building and configuring complex end-to-end telephony networks, as well as troubleshooting and resolving VoIP related problems.
- Support internal and external customers for pre/post installation tasks, network configuration, provisioning, and troubleshooting local and MRAN IP networks to resolve customer issues.
Confidential, Field Technician/ Project LightSpeed 2008-2011
- Primary roles included installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting and implementing various hardware and software technologies supporting U-Verse VoIP, Digital TV, and High Speed Internet. Microsoft outlook express, SOHO, IP DSLAM, Cisco Linksys routers E series, Wireless printers…
- IP and analog phones config, CME routers and UC500 series configuration and troubleshooting.
- Provided assistance to Operations Support Systems staff to repair, back-up, and restore, various pc components, equipment, cabling, and wiring. Wireless router 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g.
- Additional roles included providing accurate detailed documentation of all processes handled by technical staff related to installations, upgrades, repairs, and migration of equipment.
Confidential, Technician/Client Relations Specialist (SA)
- Responsibilities included analyzing, evaluating and implementing blueprinted systems configurations to develop the infrastructure for Ingersoll Rand, Hussmann, and CCT.
- Provided onsite installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance checks of various hardware and software technology equipment. Additional roles included providing onsite 1st/2nd level escalation support while providing support for various clients in fast paced, intensive environment.
- Accurately administer and maintain inventory records for weekly reports performed on day-to-day operational shifts.
LAN/WAN Professional LAN/WAN Engineer Program - WAN Administrator
College of Technology- (Ivory Coast) Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Gwinnett Technical College Associate of Science, Computer Networking and Information Systems
Cisco Networking Academy CCNP, CCNA, CCNA voice, CCNA wireless
Columbus State University (in Progress) Bachelor of Science, Information Technology