Strategic Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst offering an impressive 15-years of experience in business system analysis, infrastructure, team building, client/customer relations, business development, and work flow process management. Extensive experience in the consulting arena. Produce results which consistently surpass expectations.
- Deliver quality within changing environments. Advanced training in business administration, project management, management information systems, modern technology and consulting. Built top-caliber teams and professionals capable of taking projects / operations to the next level of success.
- Cultivate long-term working relationships with clients, colleagues, partners and staff.
- SYSTEMS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows NT Server
- DATABASES: Microsoft SQL
- SOFTWARE: Microsoft Project/Visio/Office Suite, SQL Server, IBM Lotus Notes, ACT and Goldmine CRM, Mega Stat
Confidential, Atlanta 2011-2012
Confidential, Huron\'s Consulting group is an experienced team of professionals dedicated to helping financial institutions better manage their assets, risk and operations. Huron provides practical industry experience, financial services best practices and high quality delivery of service.
LEAD PROJECT CONSULTANT
- Prepared documented solutions for system enhancement and improved efficiency.
- Monitored and evaluated quality of data reports delivered from vendors / partners.
- Provide feedback to less experienced consultants on work products for improved delivery.
- Organized and facilitated meetings to discuss project progress and changes with the leadership team.
- Developed the quality assurance review processes and requirements to improve quality rating scores.
- Collected requirements to present for system development.
Confidential, is the world\'s premier full-service provider of print and related services, including business process outsourcing. RR Donnelley\'s Global Real Estate Division capabilities draw on nearly a quarter century of experience to provide comprehensive commercial and residential real estate services covering all aspects of real estate transactions.
Senior Associate - Lead Analyst 2009 - 2011
- Gathered system requirements from internal business units for IT to develop systems to solve complex problems.
- Tested system applications for functional verification prior to implementation.
- Manage pipeline to ensure matrix levels were met and monitor analysis reports to maintain project timelines.
- Served as liaison between business units and IT to ensure that requirements were successful solutions for the project.
- Formulated work flow strategy and develop plans to increase productivity and inter-departmental cohesiveness.
- Design and implemented training program for department expansion, quality and system improvements.
Confidential, was recognized as a premier investment firm within the region. This firm was noted for providing in depth market analysis and consulting services to developers, architects, investors, stakeholders and lenders.
Operations Manager 2002 - 2009
- Supervised contractors and vendors including scheduling and changes in project.
- Built and maintained relationships with clients to resolve challenging business matters.
- Investigated new market opportunities and developed strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Managed bid process and researched cost to keep projects within budget requirements.
- Prepared performance reports of projects for clients and stakeholders.
- Synchronized communication between the firm and clients.
Confidential, LLC, Atlanta
Investor Solutions Realty is a unique brokerage, specializing in the acquisition and liquidation of residential and commercial assets for investors. This brokerage developed a niche in the short sale and foreclosure proceedings and markets those assets to individual buyers.
Consultant 2002 - 2012
- Created custom agreements to manage real estate acquisition and liquidation process.
- Developed investment strategies to enhance the client portfolios.
- Employed technology for the analysis of target markets which would yield the greatest ROI for investors.
Leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world.
Account Manager (Uniform Division) 2001 - 2002
- Contracted major accounts (i.e. Goodyear, Marta, Cryo-Life, Georgia Pacific, and Michelin) using consultative sales techniques and high caliber negotiation skills.
- Received Distinguished Star Award, 2002 as a result of initiating and contracting sales across alternate business lines.
- Consulted companies on their apparel needs and resolving customer complaint issues.
- Established a diverse customer base of regional and national recognized corporations.
- Negotiated contract terms of sales and lease for commercial clients.
- Managed, scheduled and coordinated the installation process of rental or leased products in new customer accounts.
Was a online marketing and web development company which provided advertising through coupons. This company was a Canadian based media firm that pioneered the concept and allowed a web presence for small and medium size businesses.
Account Executive 2000 - 2001
- Manage a $1.5 million territory for a web development and online advertising agency.
- Assist IT development team and business executives with web design.
- Collected requirements from stakeholders for web development team to design websites.
- Educated end users on web products and the benefits of online exposure.
America’s Counseling was a counseling agency which provided assistance to children and adults with emotional and mental health issues. This agency also provided Medicaid transportation for recipients in 9 Georgia counties.
Program Manager 1996 - 2000
- Piloted expansion projects for a start-up agency and medical transportation company.
- Developed team structure and training requirements for the day to day facility operations.
- Maintained communications with owners of progress, timetables and budget.
- Planned and developed strategies to expand new business ventures.
- Consulted with various community agencies to promote the expansion of the organization and programs visibility.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) ¾ Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts ¾ Psychology