- Self - starter and innovative professional with over sixteen (16) years of experience in the customer service/administrative fields.
- Proficient in the administration of accounts, data management and an established leader in progressively dynamic and challenging positions.
- Excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
- Highly motivated, dependable, and demonstrates professionalism in handling various organizational functions and office management strategies critical t organizational success with proven ability to thrive in busy environments with positive results.
- A team player with effective written and oral communication skills, adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Debt collections
- Skip Tracing
- Negotiation & Presentation
- Federal Compliance
- Customer Service
- Operations Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Administrative Functions
- Work Flow
- Time Management
- Inventory Management
- Calendar Management
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Research & Development
- Internet Research
- Salesforce CRM
- MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access)
- Lexis Nexis (Accurint)
- Baker Hill
- White pages
- 50+ WPM typing speed
Property Management Recovery Specialist
- Demonstrated a method of collections and an area of emphasis which improved client ratings by 22%
- Maintained top collector status for 92% of my 5 year employment with the company
- Specifically requested as a lead collector for the company’s top client
Data Collection Specialist/Administrative Clerk
- Collected medical and revenue codes: cpt-4, icd-9, icd-10, dsm-4. Read and understood medicals records/abstractions.
- Communicated with physicians on a daily basis to obtain professional fees regarding healthcare visits.
- Performed various administrative functions including faxing, copying, emailing, mailing, skip tracing, data entry, and filing.
- Delivered numerous medical authorizations to physicians to collect billing records.
- Commended by management for consistently surpassing my goal of retrieving a minimum of 50 medical records per week
Customer Service Specialist
- Assisted with sales, marketing, and customer service relations.
- Served as a direct point of contact for team members regarding sales.
- Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Performed store opening/closing duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
- Successfully handled a multi-line telephone system for customer reservations.
- Maintained accounts receivable documentation electronically and on paper.
- Processed bank reconciliations and financial reports to verify practice of proper due diligence.
- Processed journal entries, online transfers and payments.
- Researched and resolved collections and billing disputes with tact and efficiency.
- Properly routed agreements, contracts and invoices through the signature process.
- Increased efficiency and alleviated workloads by creating a new Excel financial recording system
Quality Assurance Specialist/Underwriter
- Managed daily office operations, assured optimum performance and continual improvement in customer service relations.
- Maintained a highly confidential database while researching publications, credit information, and merchant, personal and business background.
- Collaborated with outside sales representatives and prospective clients to ensure necessary documentation was completed properly.
- Evaluated all applications upon submission to determine if merchant meets qualification criteria.
Paralegal Debt Recovery Specialist
- Successfully assisted attorneys with collecting funds while facilitating and implementing new structures and system upgrades.
- Supervised large group accounts by tracking the system pipeline and providing necessary back-up support to collectors.
- Provided updates and answered questions as needed.
- Provided assistance with drafting and editing pertinent documentation.
- Assisted with medical debt validation and suit eligibility.
- Gathered, printed, and distributed numerous bills and other relevant information to the appropriate individuals.
- Administered and prepared client contracts, then monitored and recorded posted payments in a timely manner.
- Communicated with debtors to assist in creating a system to minimize debt as a whole.
- Served as an exclusive point of contact for all major VIP accounts accepting payments for Fortune 500 companies.