- Basic understanding of C++, C, Python, Visual Basic, bash, and HTML programming languages, capable of reading and understanding most other languages.
- Quick comprehension of new concepts and skills
- Well versed with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Proficient with the use of data forensics tools such as hexadecimal editors and Prodiscover
IT Security Analyst
- Created and delivered vulnerability reports using the Nexpose vulnerability scanner and coordinated remediation of vulnerabilities with clients.
- Kept up - to-date on modern security issues and provided advice and consulting to fellow employees.
- Provided technical assistance to Professor Joanne Peca, prepared virtual computers and school laptops for classroom labs, and assisted students on class labs by providing equipment and explaining concepts.
- Set up a Fog server and deployed images to the SRA laptops, set up a domain, updated and configured a Proxmox virtualization server. Practiced common tasks performed by network administrators involving maintenance and problem solving.
Confidential, Littlestown, PA
- Operated heavy machinery, worked with animals, as well as repaired facilities and equipment
Confidential, Gettysburg, PA
Host, Food Runner, Busboy
- Coordinated seating of 75 people in the dining area
- Acted as a team player in a fast paced multi-tasking work environment
- Fixed broken equipment, serviced projectors, and handled financial transactions with customers