- Database Management, Data Organization, Systems Analysis
- Systems Design, Systems Architecture, Windows, Mac oS, Unix/Linux, VMWare ESXi, VPSX, Citrix Receiver, Citrix XenApp
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, RHEL, Exchange 2010/2013/2016 Server, System Center Configuration Manager 2007/2012, Sharepoint
- VoIP/SIP, VPN/IPSec, VLANs, Switching, Voice telephony
- Cisco IOS, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity and Unified Messaging, Cisco Switches and Routers (Layer 2 and 3), Juniper Networks, Wide area networks, Local area networks, Firewalls, RIP/EiGrp/OSPF
- Active Directory, Network Security, Network Architecture (LAN, WAN, MAN, etc.)
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provide quality assurance and work directly with clients to resolve desktop, networking, and enterprise related issues.
- Tier 2 & 3 related tasks
- Script and implement automated tasks to improve resolution time for end user related issues
- Configure and implement system anti - malware and firewall systems
- Manage change controls to minimize downtimes among workstation fleets
- Collaborate with inter-organizational teams to build better software and systems for end different departmental needs
- Implement systems design and architecture policies for the deployment of continuity workstations for emergency ambulatory clinics and private clinics.
- Collaborate on implementation of Epic electronics health record software and disaster recovery plans in order to mitigate downtimes
- Design and implement Epic check-in kiosks throughout outpatient center departments and external Johns Hopkins affiliates
- Develop and implement support plan for Epic systems throughout Johns Hopkins entities in the Washington-Baltimore metropolitan area.
- Work with interdepartmental teams for installation and configuration of workstations
- Familiarity and frequent use of multiple ticketing systems (ie: HP Service Manager, ServiceNow, JIRA, and Remedy)
- Design and implement GPOs in correlation to enterprise active directory policies and network security policies.
- Manage and implement support change migrations from external vendors and merge into current working environment.
Desktop Support II
Confidential, Timonium, MD
- Provide Tier 2 remote support to resolve end user technical issues
- Installed and performed repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications for Cisco equipment (layer 2 and 3 devices)
- Set up user accounts and groups in multiple AD Forests and Organizational Units to adhere to parent GPO enterprise policies
- Managed multiple data security measures and file retention practices between business entities to maintain different work flow methods
- Set up and created new accounts through Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity/Unified Messaging
- Manage active knowledgebase wiki and contributed new material for end user issue and external attacks.
- Reconfigured VoIP phone number configurations and managed documentation to track changes through each enterprise.
- Responsible for documenting and updating all customer correspondence and relevant internal information in support tickets via ticketing system ( Confidential )
- Manage and create WebX sessions for different meetings when necessary
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- Contracted by Baltimore County Government to conduct inventory on desktop computing equipment throughout all local agencies
- Created and maintained database of equipment and formulated algorithms to manage more efficiently
- Worked with various levels of employees and ensure interdepartmental coordination regarding project management
- Provide Tier 2 support for various enterprise related issues throughout each local government department
- Manage and contribute to active knowledgebase and other departmental documentation
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Remotely manage and configure point to point APs throughout Baltimore City and County
- Install equipment on residential and commercial building and configure devices to ensure wireless AP signal strength and networking speeds
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for end users and business entities