- Experience in technical architect, product/project management. Pioneer in many Internet, security, e-commerce products, and IT infrastructure.
- Very good experience in implementing Server Virtualization, Server Farms, Cloud Computing (Amazon E2, Rack space, Ubuntu, Redhat) using VMware, VirtualBox, KVM, OpenStack and Xen.
- Very good experience in Product Development and Proof of Concepts using Open Source solutions (Linux, FreeBSD) and Microsoft platforms.
- Experience in building BI solutions using pentaho suite, talend, jasper suites.
- Very good experience in networking, Internet security, system security & system management.
- Involved in consulting for Fortune 100 companies in architecting their mission-critical software applications and products. Strongest in building N-tier architecture, web based solutions; Internet based products, Portals. Building search engines, web-robots (spider), and internet-agents mission critical commercial applications, interactive web technologies like Mobile 2.0, WEB2.0, AJAX, HTML5, Java scripting and XML.
- Involved in Businesses development, RFP's, Strategic Consultant for SME and Enterprise segments.
- An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, technical, negotiation and client relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management and significant experience in working with CTO/VP levels & Global Customer Interaction.
Confidential, Bangalore India, March 07-Nov 11
Principal Consultant & Sr System Engineer,
- Sr Techinical Project Manager: Project: Develop Implementation and support of E-learning Platform, Client: US client's contentenablers.com, DOC, DOE, Dell, Skyline, And ATK. Highlights: Complete end to end solution in record time. Tools: IBM Webshere, Jboss, Tomcat, J2SE.
- Sr Solution Architect: Project: Implementation of Linux enterprise setup, Hybrid Cloud, NMS (openNMS, Nagios), Enterprise ERP(Openbravo), Application integrations. Client: Loop Methods
- Sr Solution Architect: Project: Develop and Implementation of Online Travel Portal. Client: Olodo USA, Highlights: Complete Online Travel Portal; with real time meta search, data aggregator with airline, hotel and service provider. Using Microsoft Dot Net framework 3.0, Web services, MS SQL, XML, ASP.Net, IIS 6.0.
- Sr Solution Architect: Develop and Implementation of IT enabling services, Client: CNNL (Govt of Karnataka). Office automation, CRM, File/Record Keeper, Payroll, Accounts Reporting. Using Microsoft Dot.net, ASP.net, MSSQL.
- Project Consultant: Project: Develop and Implementation of CMS, SFA, BI reporting, virtualization, private/hybrid cloud implementation for Mediafusion, Media Publication Company.
- IT Consultant: Project: Develop and Implementation of CRM, Office Automation, Mail exchange on private cloud implementation for Ranka builders with 250 engineering staff. Using Google Cloud and Google API.
- IT Consultant: Project: Implementation of Security audit, Security Consultation, Corporate clients. Highlights: Optimized their Enterprise products and solutions.
- IT Consultant: System design and Project management of online banking Project for a Scheduled Banks at Bangalore, India. Developed CRM, File/Record Keeper, Payroll, Accounts Reporting
Confidential, Bangalore, India March 2001-2007
Sr System Engineer & Director IT
- Implementation of Server Farms for Triple Play, Gaming, Data and Security server at Engineering Test labs using Open Source Solutions(OSS).
- Performance engineering of Network elements at the engineering test lab.
- Responsible for Afila Dubai Office setup, IT infrastructure and getting it Operational.
- Responsible for Implemented and Commissioned Single Sign-on IT infrastructure. (Mail server, Corp Network, Group Collaboration, Version control, Backup (NAS), TT/Issues/Bugs systems) with OSS.
- Responsible for development of IDS, PEN, security tools and solutions.
- Highlights: Responsible for 10 competitive accounts to Afila Engineering Data Center. Optimized total IT infrastructures using OSS technologies. Cut down of the IT infrastructure cost by 70%.
Confidential, New Delhi India July 2000-March 2001
- Project Manager for Migration of BG Data Center from Vodafone Data Center in U.K.
- Chief Advisor for the Technology trends in the IT industry in the field of Software Consultation (Man Power), Out Sourcing, Infrastructure, Product development.
- Project Management of multiple project in area of E-commerce, Streaming and Web Presence (SEO)
Confidential, San Jose USA Dec 1999-June 2000
Technical Lead (Architect) Internet Business Solutions Group
- Responsible for providing technology and business solutions for Cisco partner and Alliance Company
- Projects: Sales Force automation, Net readiness, Lead management, Cisco\'s Partners Extranet; All project were developed on Unix, Oracle, Perl and TCL/Tk
Confidential, Redmond, USAFeb 98-Nov 99
- Design & Development of the SDP (Service Delivery Platform) for the Nextel Packet Data products which features, provision, Network performance/monitoring, customer care, fault management. It involving network elements like CiscoSecure UNIX, Unwired Planet WAP (Wireless Access Protocol) Server, DMS100 (Nortel), iDEN-HLR, DAP, Lucent switches.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, USA
Sr Software Consultant (NMS/CDMA/TTsys Group) April 95-Jan 98
- Implementation of performance analysis platform for LA Market, Shinige Telcom, Korea
- Design & Developing performance analysis and report generation tools for NMS/CDMA digital cellular phone system.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, USA
Software Engineer (CDPD Group)
- Designed and Developing a NMS for performance management and report generation of the markets which supported CDPD. This is a integrated package consists of NMS using SunNet APIs, Sybase Open/c Client, SQLAssist and Motif. It had features like hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Installed and configured SunNet Manager 2.2 and Optivity for the market network. The Market Network consisted of MDIS (Mobile Data Intermediate System) Complex, MDBS (Mobile DataBase Station) and DCS (Digital Cross Connect system).
Confidential, San Jose USA Sep 94-April 95
- Involved in Developed a NMS using for managing the company network.
- Implemented helpdesk/TT system using Remedy ARS/HPOpenView
Confidential, Stead, Nevada, USA May 92-Jan 94
- Developed Image Processing Application for analyzing satellite data using C++, Openlook & Xview. Implemented filters for conversions of different types of satellite data into image data using Tcl/Tk.
B.S., Computer Engineering & Science
M.S., Computer Science
Operating Systems: Linux, MSWindows, HP-UX, Solaris , MacOS
Web Server: Apache, IIS7, NAS, Websphere, weblogic, Jboss
App Server: Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Orion, Resin
Systems: SUN Solaris, SGI, IBM PCs, IXIA, ANVL, ethereal.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, L2/L3, Routing Protocols.
Systems tools: Xen, QEMU, VMware Exi, Virtual Box, KVM
CMS/SFA: SugarCRM, vtigerCRM, openbravo.
OpenSource Solutions: Zencart, Joomla, prestashop, Durpal, Wordpress,
Memcached, perlbal, Git, SVM, Hadoop.
Also, proficient with many other software packages and languages.
Hobbies include hiking, trekking, painting, Animation, cooking and movies.