Messaging Services: Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013, O365), Blackberry, Enterprise Vault
Infrastructure Services: Active Directory, DNS, ADFS, RMS
Real Time Communication Services: Lync (2010, 2013), SfB 2015, VC, Video Streaming
Collaboration Services: SharePoint (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016), DPM 2012, Orchestrator, SCCM, SCSM
Other Services: Azure, Edge Cloud, Radia
Application Monitoring Service Owner
- Accountable for all Application Monitoring solutions for Confidential OfficeIT department, including SCOM
- Accountable, as Service Owner, for End - to-End Monitoring (E2EM) solution built exclusively for Confidential Group by Microsoft. The solution contains lots of dependencies on Azure, O365, SCOM, Visio, SharePoint and OMS S Ensure that performance meets the requirements of SLAs and OLAs S Accountable for Continual Service Improvement (CSI) and the execution of changes Accountable to follow ITIL standards to provide high quality service for the end customers (incident, change, problem, capacity, release, service level, asset)
- Ensure that any change to the service under my care follows the current change management work practice
- Work with service sponsor\stakeholders to identify and prioritize service improvement S Prepare reports and ensure optimal performance and maintain records of SLA S Review service support model to make sure it achieved best value for customers and business
- Research and recommend innovative automated approaches for system administration tasks.
SCOM Senior Support Engineer
- Build new SCOM 2012 R2 environment to replace a decommissioned SCOM 2007 R2 Environment including MPs, Multi-homed Agents, ACS, GW, and Orchestrator (to replace SCOM-Connectors)
- Support Target's expansive System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) footprint, including infrastructure setup and support
- Responsible for maintaining the availability of the SCOM Monitoring platforms S Contributes in planning the upgrades of the SCOM environments in Production and Stage S Administrate SCOM infrastructure environments with more than 3000 management servers and thousands of endpoints.
- Apply analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving skills and ability to drive issues to resolution, including third level support for the SCOM platform.
Mobile Operation Engineer
- Monitoring and providing technical support for global services platforms, network elements. S Insure that All data links and transfer points are up and running according to the agreed QoS, and operation standards
- Insure that that all data and messaging services is up and running according to the agreed QoS. Respond to the platforms alarms through the monitoring tools S Running numerous IT projects and liaising with customers and managing suppliers and consultants
- Participated in building some project task like resource management, effort estimation, and risk assessment
- Perform appropriate tests and provide training "new team members and other support stuff" to upgrade product quality
Infrastructure and Data Center Frontline Support Engineer
- Receiving, acquisition, forwarding, handling and closing-off of every description among compliance with defined rules.
- Liaising with other support groups in assisting with the resolution of SRs where initial investigation fails to resolve the customer incident.
- Settings with the SLS, the customers and service provider within the Incident Management Process.
- Performance of simple works of repair and maintenance on the technical equipment in the work environment to saving operational sequences